Flybuys announces an easier way to earn TWICE AS MANY POINTS while shopping - Here's how!

There's no denying that loyalty programs are a wonderful, modern benefit of shopping. For example, you can collect points just for shopping at your favourite stores, and then spend those points on even more products and services.

Not only are you getting the things that you need and want at a discount, but loyalty programs also give businesses valuable insight into their customers.

Customers who take part in loyalty programs not only get to save money on shopping, but they can also be privy to special offers and promotions that aren't available to everyone.

They are often the first to know about these secret deals and offers, which gives them a distinct advantage over their fellow shoppers.

If you're a regular shopper at Catch.com.au, you know how convenient it is to purchase items from the convenience of your home.

But did you know that starting in February, loyal Flybuys members will be eligible for even more amazing perks?

That's right - from February 8, the company announced that its loyal clients may be eligible to receive double Flybuys points for every $1 spent!

175.jpg

Flybuys announced a new way to earn double the points when shopping at Catch.com.au. Credit: Flybuys.

Previously, customers only received one Flybuys point for every $1 spent at the online retailer.

So, how does one get their hands on this opportunity? Well, it's actually quite simple – all you need to do is sign up for the new OnePass subscription!

The $4 monthly subscription (or $40 yearly subscription) grants access to a range of benefits across a variety of prominent retailers, including Kmart, Target, Catch, and Bunnings Warehouse.

If you're still unsure, you can trial the membership with a 30-day free period - and during this time, you can still earn double Flybuys for every $2 spent on Catch.

What’s more, after you have exhausted the 30-day trial period and you don’t feel the subscription suits your lifestyle, you can simply opt-out with no questions asked and no fees charged. Sounds pretty good to us!

It should be noted, however, that Flybuys members who do not subscribe to the OnePass program will only receive a single point for every $2 spent at Catch.

More information about the OnePass program can be read here.

Key Takeaways

• Flybuys has announced that members who purchase items through Catch.com.au will now only earn one Flyboys point for every $2 spent from February 8.
  • Up until now, members had received a Flybuys point for every $1 spent on the retail site.
  • Catch shoppers with an active OnePass subscription will be able to earn two Flybuys points for every $1 spent.
  • OnePass membership costs $4 a month, and includes free delivery and a spend and earn offer at Kmart stores.

There you have it, folks! As SDC members, we know the importance of being able to shop smarter and trying to save money on everyday purchases. Earning points through rewards programs can be a good way to get additional items and other perks while shopping so it might be wise to take advantage of such offers.

What are your thoughts on this? Better yet, do you know other ways to make the most out of your shopping? Share them with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
I haven't shopped on catch for ages .

This deal can work out well for those who spend alot at kmart , catch and groceries , saving on delivery cost and flybuys doubling but I usually get free delivery on groceries and kmart I usually spend over $60 and then get free delivery.

I guess you need to weigh it up !

When I try posting on here it keeps freezing.

I use my phone or tablet abd happens using both. This is the only site it has been happening on.

Anyone else experiencing it

I won't be signing up. They are just trying to get you to spend more, I don't need any incentives, I'm not going to spend just for the sake of it. I think it's very irresponsible of these companies to introduce this type of thing when times are so tough. :(

I'm not interested. I try to get free delivery wherever I can. I am not all that excited about Catch. They don't offer free delivery very much. And as Ricci mentioned, I only buy when I need to. I'm not spending $4 a month and then have to spend more to get value out of that fee.

This deal can work out well for those who spend alot at kmart , catch and groceries , saving on delivery cost and flybuys doubling but I usually get free delivery on groceries and kmart I usually spend over $60 and then get free delivery.

I use my phone or tablet abd happens using both. This is the only site it has been happening on.

Yes happens to me all the time. Nothing wrong with my phone hotspot speed (it’s better than most NBN) but seems worse with this site. Doesn’t happen with anyone else.

I have trouble with this site loading sometimes too. I have recently discovered that it depends on which internet browser I use. It works fine with Chrome but not as well with Edge. I have an old PC so I blame that too. It's definitely not me. ;) ;) :p

There's no denying that loyalty programs are a wonderful, modern benefit of shopping. For example, you can collect points just for shopping at your favourite stores, and then spend those points on even more products and services.

Not only are you getting the things that you need and want at a discount, but loyalty programs also give businesses valuable insight into their customers.

Customers who take part in loyalty programs not only get to save money on shopping, but they can also be privy to special offers and promotions that aren't available to everyone.

They are often the first to know about these secret deals and offers, which gives them a distinct advantage over their fellow shoppers.

If you're a regular shopper at Catch.com.au, you know how convenient it is to purchase items from the convenience of your home.

But did you know that starting in February, loyal Flybuys members will be eligible for even more amazing perks?

That's right - from February 8, the company announced that its loyal clients may be eligible to receive double Flybuys points for every $1 spent!

175.jpg

Flybuys announced a new way to earn double the points when shopping at Catch.com.au. Credit: Flybuys.

Previously, customers only received one Flybuys point for every $1 spent at the online retailer.

So, how does one get their hands on this opportunity? Well, it's actually quite simple – all you need to do is sign up for the new OnePass subscription!

The $4 monthly subscription (or $40 yearly subscription) grants access to a range of benefits across a variety of prominent retailers, including Kmart, Target, Catch, and Bunnings Warehouse.

If you're still unsure, you can trial the membership with a 30-day free period - and during this time, you can still earn double Flybuys for every $2 spent on Catch.

What’s more, after you have exhausted the 30-day trial period and you don’t feel the subscription suits your lifestyle, you can simply opt-out with no questions asked and no fees charged. Sounds pretty good to us!

It should be noted, however, that Flybuys members who do not subscribe to the OnePass program will only receive a single point for every $2 spent at Catch.

Key Takeaways

• Flybuys has announced that members who purchase items through Catch.com.au will now only earn one Flyboys point for every $2 spent from February 8.
  • Up until now, members had received a Flybuys point for every $1 spent on the retail site.
  • Catch shoppers with an active OnePass subscription will be able to earn two Flybuys points for every $1 spent.
  • OnePass membership costs $4 a month, and includes free delivery and a spend and earn offer at Kmart stores.

There you have it, folks! As SDC members, we know the importance of being able to shop smarter and trying to save money on everyday purchases. Earning points through rewards programs can be a good way to get additional items and other perks while shopping so it might be wise to take advantage of such offers.

What are your thoughts on this? Better yet, do you know other ways to make the most out of your shopping? Share them with us in the comments below!

I shop with Catch and I am a OnePass member. I have ceoliac disease and can’t eat gluten. I buy a lot of gluten-free products from them in multi packs. If i can’t source what I want from Coles and Woolies I shop there. I am also an Amazon member and I buy products from them as well. My husband loves cheese Twisties and it is cheaper to buy them from Amazon or Catch. I buy what I need and save money with free delivery. Getting extra flyby points is a win for me.

I have no idea who Catch is I don't think we have it here in WA. I won't be interested as Ricci says it is just another way they are trying to get us to spend more. Even now I am getting a lot of emails from Flybuys with extra offers for Coles.

Yep, the same with me!!! 🤦🏻🤦🏻

So there's no "Major change to Coles Flybuys" as indicated in your email subject line, it's actually a change to Catch Flybuys points, or have I missed something?

Reactions: Ricci
I have no idea who Catch is I don't think we have it here in WA. I won't be interested as Ricci says it is just another way they are trying to get us to spend more. Even now I am getting a lot of emails from Flybuys with extra offers for Coles.
Catch is an online selling place :)

Reactions: Groovy

175.jpg

Key Takeaways

I have ONEPASS but it is incredibly difficult to use and I often give up with it.

• Sad
Reactions: Ricci