Fly to Vietnam for an unbelievable $250 with this budget airline!

Vietnam is a must-see if you're dreaming of culture, cuisine, and landscapes that will take your breath away. But up until now, the long flight time and expensive airfares have kept some of us from realising this dream.

Well, that is about to change as budget airline, Vietjet, just announced that it's offering tickets from Adelaide to Ho Chi Minh City from as low as $250!

The airline will put on five services a week, which depart from Adelaide in the morning and arrive in Vietnam by the mid-afternoon, with a short one-hour stopover in Perth each way.

shutterstock_2254376533.jpg
You can now fly Vietjet from Adelaide to Ho Chi Minh City for $250 one way! Image source: Shutterstock.

Adelaide Airport Managing Director Brenton Cox said: 'If the service attracts strong passenger numbers, we'll be keen to have further discussions with Vietjet with a view to turning this into a non-stop service between the two cities.'

South Australian Trade and Investment Minister Nick Champion stated that the new route would be a boon for trade and tourism. 'The increased connectivity between our nations enables a greater exchange of ideas, people and produce.'

In addition to facilitating exchange between our countries, this new route could really open up opportunities for senior travellers in Australia looking to mix a little adventure and a sense of discovery into their holiday plans.

Vietnam doesn't just offer the stunning landscapes of the Mekong Delta, ancient buildings and temples, a delicious and unique cuisine, and serene ancient towns but also a welcoming and cheerful population.

With this new budget airline, you can get more bang (or beef pho if you like) for your buck and make sure you have the time and money to enjoy a bit of Vietnam's culture too.

The low-cost ticket on Monday, December 4, from Adelaide comes in at just $251 one way. However, this does not include checked baggage, meals or seat selection.

But you can also upgrade to a 'deluxe' ticket for $351, and a 'SkyBoss' ticket for $1791, which includes free food and drinks in air, priority check-in, access to luxury lounges and greater baggage allowances.

So members, with this incredible deal, a trip to Vietnam is almost too good to be true. If you're looking for exotic adventure and delightful new landscapes to explore, you can snap up one of these budget tickets and explore Vietnam and all it has to offer.

Key Takeaways
  • Vietjet, a budget airline, has introduced flights connecting Adelaide to Ho Chi Minh City, with one-way tickets starting from $250.
  • The flights include a short one-hour stopover in Perth and operate during the day to avoid overnight travel.
  • Extra offerings including free in-air food and drinks, priority check-in, access to luxury lounges, and greater baggage allowances come with the higher-priced SkyBoss ticket.
  • In addition to benefiting tourists, South Australian Trade and Investment Minister Nick Champion highlighted that the new route would also foster trade and cultural exchange.

What do you think, members? Is Vietnam a holiday destination you would consider? Or maybe you have been already and can share your experience? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
Living in Perth, I'm wondering if you have the option of joining the flight at the stopover? At those prices its probably full leaving Adelaide.

Reactions: DLHM
I'd love to know why its cheaper via Perth, its extra km's (compared to direct) and airports charge for each landing and take-off. I cant see the logic.

Reactions: Janet g
Living in Perth, I'm wondering if you have the option of joining the flight at the stopover? At those prices its probably full leaving Adelaide.
Was thinking the same myself, it would cost more to fly from Perth
to Adelaide.Also, how much is the return fare, sometimes these cheap one way fares have very expensive return fares.
I recently booked a return trip from Perth to Brisbane, next February, with Virgin, for $175 each way can't believe my luck.😃

Reactions: Janet g and Leenie
I've been dreaming of visiting the Mekong Delta and exploring ancient temples myself. The upgrade options like the 'deluxe' and 'SkyBoss' tickets sound tempting too, especially for the added comfort and perks.

Have you considered looking into charter packages? Sometimes, they offer unique routes and can be surprisingly affordable, which could add more excitement to your trip.

Last edited: