Finally back in stock: The popular Kmart Arched Bedside Table is up for grabs again!

When it comes to finding everything we need, Kmart is our ultimate destination. From furniture and kitchen appliances to decorations, they have it all. And now, they've truly surpassed themselves with one of their latest products: the Arched Bedside Table.

This 55cm high and 40cm wide table has taken customers by storm. It features two shelves and is not only stylish but also incredibly affordable. Many customers are saying it’s one of the best furniture deals out there right now.

While similar products from other brands can cost you anywhere from $200 to $450, this beautiful bedside table is available for just $39—an unbeatable bargain!

It’s no wonder it sold out quickly when it was first released. And based on the enthusiastic response to its re-release, it will fly off the shelves again.

compressed-Screen Shot 2023-06-22 at 7.46.11 AM.jpeg
Kmart confirmed the restocking of the popular $39 Arched Bedside Table. Credit: Kmart.

News of the product's return to stock excited Kmart fans, with a video posted on the official Kmart Australia account proudly declaring, 'This is not a drill! You asked for it! The arched bedside table is back. Run, don't walk!'

The video has since been viewed over 200,000 times, triggering a rush among customers eager to get their hands on the piece. Comments on the video ranged from 'Omg, I'm getting this, love you, Kmart!' to 'In love! And for $40? Bargain!'

Meanwhile, those lucky enough to have previously acquired the table have shared how they came up with some clever ways of incorporating it into their home decor.

One woman shared her ingenious idea of combining two of these tables to create a decorative shelf in her guest room. She wrote in a Facebook group, 'Loving the arch bedside tables turned into a decorative shelf in my spare/guest room. It's the one room in a house full of boys that I can make super feminine.'

Even home stylist Dina Santos couldn't resist snapping up one of the arched tables. 'They are so beautiful and with such an amazing texture, too,’ she said.

‘So, so in love with them. I used mine in my living room, and I love all the vibes,' she gushed in a video on social media, where the table was styled with books, a storage box, ornaments, and a vase with a bare branch arrangement.

Minimalist home decor pieces have taken the interior design world by storm, becoming the year's must-have items. They embody sleek sophistication with their clean lines and neutral colour palettes while possessing a timeless quality that seamlessly adapts to personal style and changing trends.

For those who prefer simplicity, a minimalist approach offers the perfect solution. No more cluttered spaces or overwhelming decor choices—ideal for small spaces and anyone seeking neatness and order.

If you're looking for ideas on coordinating the Arched Bedside Table with your existing decor, consider pairing it with a complementing table lamp or placing a colourful throw rug beneath it.

The minimal design of the table allows for countless styling possibilities, so feel free to let your creativity shine!

Key Takeaways

• A trendy $39 arched bedside table from Kmart has become the store's most popular buy, selling out quickly and being restocked due to high demand.
  • The table's modern, minimal design and affordable price tag have contributed to its popularity, with similar products from alternative brands costing between $200 to $450.
  • Customers have expressed their excitement and appreciation for the product on social media, with some even creatively joining two tables together to make a shelf.

We'd love to hear your thoughts on this Kmart decor, members! Are you considering adding this to your home? Feel free to share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
I don't like it, It's not very practical. I like to have drawers to put things in next to my bed
It just seems like a waste of space, might be OK in the lounge room next to a lounge to put your coffee on and a magazine in the shelf, but not next to the bed

K mart can keep it. Its not practical, I need some where to put my book away, have a few pens for crosswords, leave the tablet to charge and the phone. I usually open the drawer and put them all in, then there is no chance of them falling onto the floor. The round top would have me searching under the bed for things that have fallen off.

Can I gush, too? OOO! What a bargain! Especially with those rounded edges which reduce the ability to put something on the top layer by -- what -- about 25% and also absolutely guarantee that things placed thereon will fall off if not placed carefully on it, both of which kind of defeat the original purpose ...

Reactions: hinda and Linwar
When it comes to finding everything we need, Kmart is our ultimate destination. From furniture and kitchen appliances to decorations, they have it all. And now, they've truly surpassed themselves with one of their latest products: the Arched Bedside Table.

This 55cm high and 40cm wide table has taken customers by storm. It features two shelves and is not only stylish but also incredibly affordable. Many customers are saying it’s one of the best furniture deals out there right now.

While similar products from other brands can cost you anywhere from $200 to $450, this beautiful bedside table is available for just $39—an unbeatable bargain!

It’s no wonder it sold out quickly when it was first released. And based on the enthusiastic response to its re-release, it will fly off the shelves again.

View attachment 23001
Kmart confirmed the restocking of the popular $39 Arched Bedside Table. Credit: Kmart.

News of the product's return to stock excited Kmart fans, with a video posted on the official Kmart Australia account proudly declaring, 'This is not a drill! You asked for it! The arched bedside table is back. Run, don't walk!'

The video has since been viewed over 200,000 times, triggering a rush among customers eager to get their hands on the piece. Comments on the video ranged from 'Omg, I'm getting this, love you, Kmart!' to 'In love! And for $40? Bargain!'

Meanwhile, those lucky enough to have previously acquired the table have shared how they came up with some clever ways of incorporating it into their home decor.

One woman shared her ingenious idea of combining two of these tables to create a decorative shelf in her guest room. She wrote in a Facebook group, 'Loving the arch bedside tables turned into a decorative shelf in my spare/guest room. It's the one room in a house full of boys that I can make super feminine.'

Even home stylist Dina Santos couldn't resist snapping up one of the arched tables. 'They are so beautiful and with such an amazing texture, too,’ she said.

‘So, so in love with them. I used mine in my living room, and I love all the vibes,' she gushed in a video on social media, where the table was styled with books, a storage box, ornaments, and a vase with a bare branch arrangement.

Minimalist home decor pieces have taken the interior design world by storm, becoming the year's must-have items. They embody sleek sophistication with their clean lines and neutral colour palettes while possessing a timeless quality that seamlessly adapts to personal style and changing trends.

For those who prefer simplicity, a minimalist approach offers the perfect solution. No more cluttered spaces or overwhelming decor choices—ideal for small spaces and anyone seeking neatness and order.

If you're looking for ideas on coordinating the Arched Bedside Table with your existing decor, consider pairing it with a complementing table lamp or placing a colourful throw rug beneath it.

The minimal design of the table allows for countless styling possibilities, so feel free to let your creativity shine!

Key Takeaways

• A trendy $39 arched bedside table from Kmart has become the store's most popular buy, selling out quickly and being restocked due to high demand.
  • The table's modern, minimal design and affordable price tag have contributed to its popularity, with similar products from alternative brands costing between $200 to $450.
  • Customers have expressed their excitement and appreciation for the product on social media, with some even creatively joining two tables together to make a shelf.

We'd love to hear your thoughts on this Kmart decor, members! Are you considering adding this to your home? Feel free to share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Far too expensive for what it is. They produce them for $7 each.

View attachment 23001

Key Takeaways

Can I gush, too? OOO! What a bargain! Especially with those rounded edges which reduce the ability to put something on the top layer by -- what -- about 25% and also absolutely guarantee that things placed thereon will fall off if not placed carefully on it, both of which kind of defeat the original purpose ...
Who may I ask is the home stylist Dina. Wouldn't a Home Stylist deserve capitals if she is a qualified stylist. I certainly don't write many responses, this object is so useless, so ugly, useless x 2. I agree with all Zemo has said. Stand aside while all the customers return the silly object, run don't walk. ?