Fans Rave Over Tim Tams’ New Butterscotch & Cream Flavour — and We Can See Why!

Move over original Tim Tams, there's a new flavour in town and fans are going crazy for it!

Arnott's has just released a new butterscotch and cream flavour and, according to fans, it is seriously delicious. The rich brown sugar and toffee notes are paired with a creamy blend of buttery smooth butterscotch cream, all coated in delicious milk chocolate.

Ingredients-wise, you can expect to find biscuits, milk chocolate, wheat flour, sugar, caramel filling, vegetable oil, milk powder, food colours, wheat starch, natural flavour, salt, baking powder and emulsifier.

At just $4 per pack, it's the perfect treat to share with friends (or not share, we won't judge!).

You can find this delicious new flavour exclusively at Coles supermarkets.

pCrm3WGNntEHSzGZ9TJZtuepZgj8fJZKeMCg2-bjugxFz_Z0v5VdmHZvB1bdVpeVsFuGfjjRohISRLZX9_rrl6woun634A0kqo11nb7gnUhg_Xs18Km2rMmuspNXH6jAU602B9DyhBbARvUBwQ

The new flavour won over Australians after Arnott’s released a market survey. Credit: Arnott’s.

Fans also raved over the new product as they voted the butterscotch and cream variant as their new favourite flavour, defeating the dark choc espresso martini during the company's nationwide market survey.

We can see why Aussies are in love with this new flavour — it's the perfect balance of sweet and savoury and we can't get enough of it!

So, there you have it, folks! Are you looking forward to nabbing this new treat? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Craving butterscotch after reading this article? If you’re looking to make a decadent butterscotch sauce to pair with your desserts, we recommend checking out this video:

Credit: CookingShooking

Sponsored
I know it's going to be controversial, and I fully expect some backlash but I don't really see what all the hype is about Tim Tams. Don't get me wrong, they're ok but I sure wouldn't be knocking down any doors to get to them. There are many other types of biscuits I'd buy before Tim Tams, $4 for what, 10 biscuits, seems a little excessive to me.;)

Will not rush out to buy by them. Each flavour seem to have a different amount of biscuits in their packets. Some with 8 biscuits some 9 some 10 some with11.
cheers.

Reactions: Ezzy and Ricci
I know it's going to be controversial, and I fully expect some backlash but I don't really see what all the hype is about Tim Tams. Don't get me wrong, they're ok but I sure wouldn't be knocking down any doors to get to them. There are many other types of biscuits I'd buy before Tim Tams, $4 for what, 10 biscuits, seems a little excessive to me.;)
My Italian daughter in law buys TimTams for her parents to take home to Italy after they visit. There's nothing like them there and they like to supply their neighbours molto bella biscotti.

Reactions: Ezzy and Ricci
Move over original Tim Tams, there's a new flavour in town and fans are going crazy for it!

Arnott's has just released a new butterscotch and cream flavour and, according to fans, it is seriously delicious. The rich brown sugar and toffee notes are paired with a creamy blend of buttery smooth butterscotch cream, all coated in delicious milk chocolate.

Ingredients-wise, you can expect to find biscuits, milk chocolate, wheat flour, sugar, caramel filling, vegetable oil, milk powder, food colours, wheat starch, natural flavour, salt, baking powder and emulsifier.

At just $4 per pack, it's the perfect treat to share with friends (or not share, we won't judge!).

pCrm3WGNntEHSzGZ9TJZtuepZgj8fJZKeMCg2-bjugxFz_Z0v5VdmHZvB1bdVpeVsFuGfjjRohISRLZX9_rrl6woun634A0kqo11nb7gnUhg_Xs18Km2rMmuspNXH6jAU602B9DyhBbARvUBwQ

The new flavour won over Australians after Arnott’s released a market survey. Credit: Arnott’s.

Fans also raved over the new product as they voted the butterscotch and cream variant as their new favourite flavour, defeating the dark choc espresso martini during the company's nationwide market survey.

We can see why Aussies are in love with this new flavour — it's the perfect balance of sweet and savoury and we can't get enough of it!

So, there you have it, folks! Are you looking forward to nabbing this new treat? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Craving butterscotch after reading this article? If you’re looking to make a decadent butterscotch sauce to pair with your desserts, we recommend checking out this video:

Sounds good but not a Tim Tam anymore…it’s a totally different biscuit!

Reactions: Ezzy

I just wish they would bring back the Chilly chocolate Tim Tams. The best ever in my opinion.

Reactions: Ricci