Experience exceptional taste at an affordable price with ALDI's award-winning coffee!

During these challenging economic circumstances, finding value for your money is crucial, and for coffee enthusiasts, ALDI offers the perfect solution to satisfy your caffeine cravings without straining your budget.

ALDI has been awarded the distinguished titles of ‘Best Coffee Beans’ and ‘Best Coffee Pods’ following a survey conducted by Canstar Blue.

Now, coffee lovers who know ALDI's coffee range are well aware that it's not just the taste that's superior—the price of these fantastic morning pick-me-ups is simply unbeatable.

Let's look into these survey results and find out precisely what customers had to say about ALDI's coffee and which rival brands were left behind.

compressed-expressi.jpeg
ALDI's Expressi pods offer a combination of exceptional value for money, convenient packaging, a wide variety of flavours, and overall customer satisfaction. Source: eBay

Canstar Blue compared ALDI's Expressi coffee pods with renowned brands—Nescafé, Nespresso, and Starbucks.

In a coffee pod comparison, the opinions of over 400 Australians were taken into account to determine the rankings of different brands. ALDI's Expressi, along with Nescafé, emerged as the top contenders, securing the leading position.

ALDI's pods garnered a five-star rating in categories such as value for money, packaging convenience, variety and range, as well as overall satisfaction.

On the other hand, Nescafé achieved a five-star rating in areas including taste, texture and consistency, packaging convenience, and overall satisfaction.

When it came to beans, ALDI was pitted against iconic brands like Lavazza, Coles Urban Coffee Culture, Grinders, and Vittoria.

ALDI's Lazzio secured first place and received five stars for packaging convenience, value for money, texture and consistency, and overall satisfaction. This is their third consecutive win.

Here are the pricing details for ALDI's Expressi coffee capsules and Lazzio Coffee:

ALDI EXPRESSI COFFEE CAPSULES:
  • Expressi Intenzo 16pk
  • Expressi Calabrese 16pk
  • Expressi Abruzzo 16pk
  • Expressi Torino 16pk
  • Expressi Milano 16pk
  • Expressi Reggio 16pk
  • Expressi Renzo 16pk
  • Expressi Organic 16pk
  • Expressi Decaffi 16pk
  • Expressi Valletta 16pk
  • Expressi Tauro 16pk
$6.99
ALDI LAZZIO COFFEE:
Lazzio Coffee Beans Medium 1kg $14.99
Lazzio Coffee Dark Beans 1kg $11.99
Lazzio Ground Coffee Medium Roast 500g$8.49
Lazzio Ground Coffee Dark Roast 500g$8.49
Lazzio Coffee Beans Medium Dark 500g$8.49
Lazzio Ground Coffee Medium Dark 500g$8.49
Lazzio Single Origin Coffee Beans 1kg$16.99
Lazzio Ground Organic Coffee 250g $4.99

Key Takeaways
  • ALDI has been awarded the title of Best Coffee Beans and Best Coffee Pods by Canstar Blue.
  • ALDI's Expressi coffee pods received five stars for value for money, packaging convenience, variety and range, and overall satisfaction, and their Lazzio coffee beans were given five stars for packaging convenience, value for money, texture and consistency, and overall satisfaction by consumers.
  • Canstar Blue's comparison included popular brands such as Nescafé, Nespresso, and Starbucks by Nespresso for coffee pods and Lavazza, Coles Urban Coffee Culture, Grinders and Vittoria for coffee beans.
  • Pricing details and varieties for ALDI's Expressi coffee capsules and Lazzio Coffee have been provided.

In summary, if you're in pursuit of exceptional flavour without the accompanying hefty price tag, make ALDI your next destination.

Have you had the opportunity to try ALDI's award-winning coffee? If so, what are your thoughts on its taste and value? Do you have any other recommendations for great coffee brands or flavours?

Sponsored
I don’t have or use one of the modern coffee makers - happy with instant as the two of us only have 2 cups each a day. Have been using Aldi’s ALCAFE instant for some time now. Much cheaper than some of the other brands and probably made with the same beans and in the same processing plant as Nescafé, Moccona and others - just under a different label.

Well done Aldi for again delivering great value and absolutely some of the best coffee ☕️ pods I have tasted. My children purchased me the Expressi coffee machine when they were first released, gosh quite a while ago. I tried all different pod coffees as everybody had different ones. In my opinion my Aldi pods delivered a great coffee with superb taste & flavour. My kid's purchased me a new Aldi machine last year. There was nothing wrong with my old one they just wanted to update for me. So my long story cut short is get yourself an Aldi machine, pick a selection of coffees that tickle your fancy and off you go. Maybe even some new coffee cups not thick clunky ones but something just for coffee. Oh and throw in a box of Hot Chocolate & Chai, fabulous little treats. 😋 Enjoy your coffee ☕️ folks and have a safe, happy weekend 😊 😀

My son-in-law uses only the Lazzio Coffee beans from Aldi as Woolworths discontinued their cheaper brand that he had been using as we can't afford expensive coffee I bought him the dark beans at $11.99 a kilo in January & he hasn't looked back since. He finds them very good & it is a satisfying drink for him. I never drink anything but Green tea & water or milk myself.

Reactions: Milica
During these challenging economic circumstances, finding value for your money is crucial, and for coffee enthusiasts, ALDI offers the perfect solution to satisfy your caffeine cravings without straining your budget.

ALDI has been awarded the distinguished titles of ‘Best Coffee Beans’ and ‘Best Coffee Pods’ following a survey conducted by Canstar Blue.

Now, coffee lovers who know ALDI's coffee range are well aware that it's not just the taste that's superior—the price of these fantastic morning pick-me-ups is simply unbeatable.

Let's look into these survey results and find out precisely what customers had to say about ALDI's coffee and which rival brands were left behind.

View attachment 24470
ALDI's Expressi pods offer a combination of exceptional value for money, convenient packaging, a wide variety of flavours, and overall customer satisfaction. Source: eBay

Canstar Blue compared ALDI's Expressi coffee pods with renowned brands—Nescafé, Nespresso, and Starbucks.

In a coffee pod comparison, the opinions of over 400 Australians were taken into account to determine the rankings of different brands. ALDI's Expressi, along with Nescafé, emerged as the top contenders, securing the leading position.

ALDI's pods garnered a five-star rating in categories such as value for money, packaging convenience, variety and range, as well as overall satisfaction.

On the other hand, Nescafé achieved a five-star rating in areas including taste, texture and consistency, packaging convenience, and overall satisfaction.

When it came to beans, ALDI was pitted against iconic brands like Lavazza, Coles Urban Coffee Culture, Grinders, and Vittoria.

ALDI's Lazzio secured first place and received five stars for packaging convenience, value for money, texture and consistency, and overall satisfaction. This is their third consecutive win.

Here are the pricing details for ALDI's Expressi coffee capsules and Lazzio Coffee:

• Expressi Intenzo 16pk
  • Expressi Abruzzo 16pk
  • Expressi Torino 16pk
  • Expressi Milano 16pk
  • Expressi Reggio 16pk
  • Expressi Renzo 16pk
  • Expressi Organic 16pk
  • Expressi Decaffi 16pk
  • Expressi Valletta 16pk
  • Expressi Tauro 16pk
$6.99
ALDI LAZZIO COFFEE:
Lazzio Coffee Beans Medium 1kg$14.99
Lazzio Coffee Dark Beans 1kg$11.99
Lazzio Ground Organic Coffee 250g$4.99

Key Takeaways

• ALDI has been awarded the title of Best Coffee Beans and Best Coffee Pods by Canstar Blue.
  • ALDI's Expressi coffee pods received five stars for value for money, packaging convenience, variety and range, and overall satisfaction, and their Lazzio coffee beans were given five stars for packaging convenience, value for money, texture and consistency, and overall satisfaction by consumers.
  • Canstar Blue's comparison included popular brands such as Nescafé, Nespresso, and Starbucks by Nespresso for coffee pods and Lavazza, Coles Urban Coffee Culture, Grinders and Vittoria for coffee beans.
  • Pricing details and varieties for ALDI's Expressi coffee capsules and Lazzio Coffee have been provided.

In summary, if you're in pursuit of exceptional flavour without the accompanying hefty price tag, make ALDI your next destination.

Have you had the opportunity to try ALDI's award-winning coffee? If so, what are your thoughts on its taste and value? Do you have any other recommendations for great coffee brands or flavours?
I have a Expressi coffee machine, and it is the second one in our home the first one is somewhere in my garage totally worn out with constant use by my grown-up kids and myself,my Daughter buys me the Irish creme variety, which is absolutely fantastic. Price wise it works out to about 50 cents a cup of first class coffee. 👍

View attachment 24470

• Expressi Intenzo 16pk
  • Expressi Abruzzo 16pk
  • Expressi Torino 16pk
  • Expressi Milano 16pk
  • Expressi Reggio 16pk
  • Expressi Renzo 16pk
  • Expressi Organic 16pk
  • Expressi Decaffi 16pk
  • Expressi Valletta 16pk
  • Expressi Tauro 16pk
$6.99
ALDI LAZZIO COFFEE:

Key Takeaways

Sorry guys

View attachment 24470

• Expressi Intenzo 16pk
  • Expressi Abruzzo 16pk
  • Expressi Torino 16pk
  • Expressi Milano 16pk
  • Expressi Reggio 16pk
  • Expressi Renzo 16pk
  • Expressi Organic 16pk
  • Expressi Decaffi 16pk
  • Expressi Valletta 16pk
  • Expressi Tauro 16pk
$6.99
ALDI LAZZIO COFFEE:

Key Takeaways

Sorry guys I stated in previous post that Aldi coffee was 50 cents a cup it is actually 37.5 cents a cup which is why it's such a good buy, even though the machine itself was a very reasonable $79.00 😀

Reactions: Reaper123

View attachment 24470

• Expressi Intenzo 16pk
  • Expressi Abruzzo 16pk
  • Expressi Torino 16pk
  • Expressi Milano 16pk
  • Expressi Reggio 16pk
  • Expressi Renzo 16pk
  • Expressi Organic 16pk
  • Expressi Decaffi 16pk
  • Expressi Valletta 16pk
  • Expressi Tauro 16pk
$6.99
ALDI LAZZIO COFFEE:

Key Takeaways

That's if you are prepared to pay $84/kg plus for coffee. Not me.

I bought a Espressotoria pod machine from Woolworths they often have out for half price. $50. We buy the pods from $4.00 - $7.00 for $12.00, lots of variety. Alot of farmer Jacks IGA sell the pods. We take our machine camping.