SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Suzanne rose

Suzanne rose

Jun 27, 2022
Sydney
Do you remember your first album

My first album was Rod Stewart Atlantic crossing 1975 I was 14 and I still have it today along with most of my other albums including The Beatles , Pink Floyd, The Stones, Boz Scaggs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220630-202627_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220630-202627_Gallery.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1

My first album was Rod Stewart Atlantic crossing 1975 I was 14 and I still have it today along with most of my other albums including The Beatles , Pink Floyd, The Stones, Boz Scaggs
Remember it I still have it I was 19 in 1975

Hi I love music from 70s and 80s love listening to the Beatles Hey Jude a favourite I also like Fleetwood Mac lots of their songs are my favourites The music back then was so good to listen to still like listening to the music from then

My brother gave me a Bill Haley and the Comets LP for Xmas. I must have been 9 or 10.