Discover this $69 Kmart decor item everyone is ‘obsessed’ with!

Kmart has done it again! The retail giant has released a new homeware item that has sent shoppers wild, with many scrambling to get their hands on it.

The Light Up Wavy Mirror, priced at $69, has become the latest must-have item for many Australian households, and it's easy to see why.

The unique mirror, which illuminates in a variety of colours, including green, yellow, light blue, dark blue, and red, has taken social media by storm.

Its popularity is hardly surprising, given that similar designer versions can cost up to a whopping $4,000.

Screenshot 2023-12-14 093206.png
This mirror with a light function is raving Aussies for its modern design! Image: TikTok

The Kmart version, however, offers the same stylish aesthetic at a fraction of the price, making it a hot commodity among budget-conscious shoppers.

The Light Up Wavy Mirror was launched less than a week ago, and it can now only be bought through Click&Collect, although it is still available in some stores.

The obsession around this item is reminiscent of the excitement generated by the Metal Frame Wavy Floor Mirror, which was part of Kmart's Black Friday range and retailed for $49, but now has gone down to $25.

Shoppers have also been quick to express their love for the Light Up Wavy Mirror online.

'It's a need and a want,' one commented in a social media post.

'OMG, Kmart. Love this. I need [this],' another said.

'Live, laugh, loveeeee Kmart! Is it in NZ? If not, that’s fine, I’ll order it from AUS,’ one exclaimed.

However, not everyone was as thrilled about the price tag. Despite the significant price difference compared to designer versions, one social media user felt the item was still relatively expensive.

You can watch a video of the product below:

So, if you're in the market for a new mirror or simply want a gift for your loved ones this Christmas, consider checking out Kmart's Light Up Wavy Mirror.

Key Takeaways
  • Kmart's new product, the Light Up Wavy Mirror, has been described as a 'need and a want' and is selling for $69.
  • The product can now only be bought through Click&Collect but is still available in stores, less than a week after it launched.
  • Designer stores sell similar products for up to $4,000, leading to a high demand for Kmart's affordable version.
  • The popularity of the mirror follows the success of Kmart's Metal Frame Wavy Floor Mirror, which retailed for $49 as part of the retailer's Black Friday range, but is now only for $25.

Have you managed to get your hands on the Light Up Wavy Mirror? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below.

Sponsored
Kmart has done it again! The retail giant has released a new homeware item that has sent shoppers wild, with many scrambling to get their hands on it.

The Light Up Wavy Mirror, priced at $69, has become the latest must-have item for many Australian households, and it's easy to see why.

The unique mirror, which illuminates in a variety of colours, including green, yellow, light blue, dark blue, and red, has taken social media by storm.

Its popularity is hardly surprising, given that similar designer versions can cost up to a whopping $4,000.

View attachment 37506
This mirror with a light function is raving Aussies for its modern design! Image: TikTok

The Kmart version, however, offers the same stylish aesthetic at a fraction of the price, making it a hot commodity among budget-conscious shoppers.

The Light Up Wavy Mirror was launched less than a week ago, and it can now only be bought through Click&Collect, although it is still available in some stores.

The obsession around this item is reminiscent of the excitement generated by the Metal Frame Wavy Floor Mirror, which was part of Kmart's Black Friday range and retailed for $49, but now has gone down to $25.

Shoppers have also been quick to express their love for the Light Up Wavy Mirror online.

'It's a need and a want,' one commented in a social media post.

'OMG, Kmart. Love this. I need [this],' another said.

'Live, laugh, loveeeee Kmart! Is it in NZ? If not, that’s fine, I’ll order it from AUS,’ one exclaimed.

However, not everyone was as thrilled about the price tag. Despite the significant price difference compared to designer versions, one social media user felt the item was still relatively expensive.

You can watch a video of the product below:

So, if you're in the market for a new mirror or simply want a gift for your loved ones this Christmas, consider checking out Kmart's Light Up Wavy Mirror.

Key Takeaways

• Kmart's new product, the Light Up Wavy Mirror, has been described as a 'need and a want' and is selling for $69.
  • The product can now only be bought through Click&Collect but is still available in stores, less than a week after it launched.
  • Designer stores sell similar products for up to $4,000, leading to a high demand for Kmart's affordable version.
  • The popularity of the mirror follows the success of Kmart's Metal Frame Wavy Floor Mirror, which retailed for $49 as part of the retailer's Black Friday range, but is now only for $25.

Have you managed to get your hands on the Light Up Wavy Mirror? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below.

I am definitely not ‘obsessed ‘ with it and won’t be ‘scrambling’ to get it!!! Get real SDC!!!!!

Reactions: Ezzy
Really? What’s wrong with it? I think for a young person it’s great! I can see my granddaughter loving that mirror. If it’s not your style, and it’s not mine, that’s ok, to each their own! I’m going to Kmart now to see if I can get my hands on one for my beautiful granddaughter 😊

Reactions: magpie1 and PattiB
Why would anyone need a mirror like this. In a time when everyone is doing it hard, I can't see a want or need of this type of product. The worlds going batshit crazy.