Discover the $39 'miracle' product helping countless Aussies ‘sleep like a baby’!

Are restless nights and bothersome insomnia making your golden years anything but golden? We believe that everyone deserves a good night's sleep! That's why we're excited to spread the word about a product that's said to be transforming the sleep experience of people across Australia and has been hailed as a 'miracle' by its users.

Mister Jones's ‘Sleep Tight’ Formula* boasts over 150,000 sold products, a testament to its popularity and effectiveness.

Crafted by naturopaths and backed by science, Mister Jones* has put a lot of thought into creating a supplement to supercharge your sleep and enrich your overall well-being. Compared to other common remedies like herbal teas or over-the-counter sleep aids, this wonderful formulation takes a holistic approach towards sleep improvement*.

shutterstock_1987462004 (2) (1).jpg
The best night’s sleep of your life awaits. Image Credit: Shutterstock

The brand claims that just two tablets before bedtime can significantly improve your sleep quality and duration*. So, next time you’re tossing and turning, remember that reaching for two tablets of Mister Jones’ Sleep Tight could be the solution*!

This sleep-enhancing solution* isn't just about getting your shut-eye! Its ingredients hold various benefits for your overall health. Lemon balm extract aims to soothe your central nervous system, promoting sleep, alleviating restlessness, and managing stress symptoms. Enriched with magnesium, this 'miracle' supplement* supports muscle relaxation while zinc plays its part in promoting skin health, bolstering immune system function, and battling illness. Additionally, black pepper—an ingredient respected in Western herbal medicine—enhances the absorption of these beneficial nutrients and supports a healthy digestive system.

st  studio  pink bg on platforms 8.jpg
You could try Sleep Tight for FREE with this exclusive offer. Image Credit: Mister Jones Health

Meeting the stringent requirements of the Therapeutic Goods Administrations (TGA), all their products are Australian-made within a Certified Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) facility*. Rest easy, knowing that you are investing not only in quality sleep but also in quality products.

One thrilled customer shared*, 'Getting the best sleep I've had in years! I still can't believe how well Sleep Tight* works!! I've tried everything from melatonin to valerian root to CBD and more. Nothing works as consistently well as this formulation. I'm sleeping more deeply and dreaming more and waking up refreshed. Recommending to all my friends!'

Mirroring this sentiment, another user notes*, 'I’m sold. I have suffered from sleeplessness, anxiety, insomnia, and restlessness for as long as I can remember, so I'm prepared to try anything. My daughter and I have both been taking this for a month, and we are very keen to keep going. I am having dreams again (which is a good thing, yes?) and feel like I am having quality sleep.’

The best part? Mister Jones* is offering new customers a free 30-day trial to experience Sleep Tight's transformative power*.

To claim this offer, simply add the product to your cart and use the code SLEEPTRIAL at checkout*. Customers only need to cover the shipping costs.

When tested by the SDC team, shipping costs came to $12 for both metro NSW and regional QLD; however, this may vary depending on your location. They do also offer free shipping on all orders over $50.

For more details about Mister Jones* and their sleep-enhancement products, click here*.

Prioritising sleep health is crucial as persistent sleep issues could sometimes be symptomatic of underlying health conditions. Hence, consulting your healthcare provider before starting any new supplement is a must. It's also beneficial to keep in mind good sleep hygiene habits. Establishing a regular sleep cycle, curtailing usage of electronic devices leading up to bedtime, and maintaining a calming routine can significantly improve your sleep quality.

Ready to bid adieu to counting sheep and start catching those elusive Zzzs? Click here*.

Key Takeaways

• Mister Jones's Sleep Tight Formula*, a $39 supplement developed by naturopaths, is gaining popularity across Australia for its claims to support stress response, skin health, digestion, immunity, energy and potentially promote better sleep.
  • Ingredients include lemon balm, magnesium, and zinc, all of which reportedly support various body functions, including muscle relaxation, skin health, and immune system function.
  • Customers who have tried the Sleep Tight formula* have shared glowing testimonies online, some describing it as a 'miracle' product that has significantly improved their sleep quality.
  • Mister Jones* is currently offering a promotion for new customers, who can test the Sleep Tight Formula with a free 30-day trial* by entering the code SLEEPTRIAL at checkout. Customers are responsible for covering shipping costs.

7 benefits of a good night’s sleep (1).jpg
A good night's sleep is more powerful than you might think. Image Credit: SDC

Now, of course, we do want to remind you that any changes to your diet and vitamin intake are best consulted with your GP first. Your GP will be able to offer advice specific to your unique needs and can help to ensure you’re not exceeding the recommended daily intake of certain nutrients and that it will not interfere with any existing medication.

So, let's make the most of our golden years with restful nights and energised mornings. Discover the magic of Mister Jones's Sleep Tight Formula* to rest, rejuvenate, and awaken to better, brighter days. Let's make insomnia a distant memory!

Have you tried this product before or do you plan on using this free trial? We would love to hear about your experience!

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Last edited:
Sponsored
I have never had a problem falling asleep, I am gone as soon as my head hits the pillow my problem is staying asleep, I am usually awake again within 4/5 hours with no hope of falling back asleep no matter how long I stay there. I have often thought that it is my brain trying to work something out that causes it but obviously I cannot ask said brain what its problem is to try and aleviate the stress it is feeling, Iwould love to know if anyone else has the same problemm and if they have found a solution

I tried this product along with their ‘Rise and Shine’ which they advised worked well together. Sorry but I took them for a week and felt quite unwell. I felt like I’d been drugged, so much so I double checked that I hadn’t taken the sleep one during the day by mistake. I googled if anyone else had similar results but all reviews were good. Obviously just not for me

Reactions: Suzanne rose
Are restless nights and bothersome insomnia making your golden years anything but golden? We believe that everyone deserves a good night's sleep! That's why we're excited to spread the word about a product that's said to be transforming the sleep experience of people across Australia and has been hailed as a 'miracle' by its users.

Mister Jones's ‘Sleep Tight’ Formula* boasts over 150,000 sold products, a testament to its popularity and effectiveness.

Crafted by naturopaths and backed by science, Mister Jones* has put a lot of thought into creating a supplement to supercharge your sleep and enrich your overall well-being. Compared to other common remedies like herbal teas or over-the-counter sleep aids, this wonderful formulation takes a holistic approach towards sleep improvement*.

View attachment 25986

The brand claims that just two tablets before bedtime can significantly improve your sleep quality and duration*. So, next time you’re tossing and turning, remember that reaching for two tablets of Mister Jones’ Sleep Tight could be the solution*!

This sleep-enhancing solution* isn't just about getting your shut-eye! Its ingredients hold various benefits for your overall health. Lemon balm extract aims to soothe your central nervous system, promoting sleep, alleviating restlessness, and managing stress symptoms. Enriched with magnesium, this 'miracle' supplement* supports muscle relaxation while zinc plays its part in promoting skin health, bolstering immune system function, and battling illness. Additionally, black pepper—an ingredient respected in Western herbal medicine—enhances the absorption of these beneficial nutrients and supports a healthy digestive system.

View attachment 25987
You could try Sleep Tight for FREE with this exclusive offer. Image Credit: Mister Jones Health

Meeting the stringent requirements of the Therapeutic Goods Administrations (TGA), all their products are Australian-made within a Certified Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) facility*. Rest easy, knowing that you are investing not only in quality sleep but also in quality products.

One thrilled customer shared*, 'Getting the best sleep I've had in years! I still can't believe how well Sleep Tight* works!! I've tried everything from melatonin to valerian root to CBD and more. Nothing works as consistently well as this formulation. I'm sleeping more deeply and dreaming more and waking up refreshed. Recommending to all my friends!'

Mirroring this sentiment, another user notes*, 'I’m sold. I have suffered from sleeplessness, anxiety, insomnia, and restlessness for as long as I can remember, so I'm prepared to try anything. My daughter and I have both been taking this for a month, and we are very keen to keep going. I am having dreams again (which is a good thing, yes?) and feel like I am having quality sleep.’

The best part? Mister Jones* is offering new customers a free 30-day trial to experience Sleep Tight's transformative power*.

To claim this offer, simply add the product to your cart and use the code SLEEPTRIAL at checkout*. Customers only need to cover the shipping costs.

When tested by the SDC team, shipping costs came to $12 for both metro NSW and regional QLD; however, this may vary depending on your location. They do also offer free shipping on all orders over $50.

For more details about Mister Jones* and their sleep-enhancement products, click here*.

Prioritising sleep health is crucial as persistent sleep issues could sometimes be symptomatic of underlying health conditions. Hence, consulting your healthcare provider before starting any new supplement is a must. It's also beneficial to keep in mind good sleep hygiene habits. Establishing a regular sleep cycle, curtailing usage of electronic devices leading up to bedtime, and maintaining a calming routine can significantly improve your sleep quality.

Ready to bid adieu to counting sheep and start catching those elusive Zzzs? Click here*.

Key Takeaways

• Mister Jones's Sleep Tight Formula*, a $39 supplement developed by naturopaths, is gaining popularity across Australia for its claims to support stress response, skin health, digestion, immunity, energy and potentially promote better sleep.
  • Ingredients include lemon balm, magnesium, and zinc, all of which reportedly support various body functions, including muscle relaxation, skin health, and immune system function.
  • Customers who have tried the Sleep Tight formula* have shared glowing testimonies online, some describing it as a 'miracle' product that has significantly improved their sleep quality.
  • Mister Jones* is currently offering a promotion for new customers, who can test the Sleep Tight Formula with a free 30-day trial* by entering the code SLEEPTRIAL at checkout. Customers are responsible for covering shipping costs.

View attachment 26052

Now, of course, we do want to remind you that any changes to your diet and vitamin intake are best consulted with your GP first. Your GP will be able to offer advice specific to your unique needs and can help to ensure you’re not exceeding the recommended daily intake of certain nutrients and that it will not interfere with any existing medication.

So, let's make the most of our golden years with restful nights and energised mornings. Discover the magic of Mister Jones's Sleep Tight Formula* to rest, rejuvenate, and awaken to better, brighter days. Let's make insomnia a distant memory!

Have you tried this product before or do you plan on using this free trial? We would love to hear about your experience!

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!
Tried other products with same ingredients and none work for me!!! Will not bother to try any more!!!

Doesn’t a few drops of lavender essential oil on your pillow help you sleep?

It may be just my desk top I don't know, but my large screen is half full of ads - Dyson, Ink Station, Chemist Warehouse, Hardy's, UTS College are all on the page at the moment as I try to navigate this reply. Of coursee they are continually changing. (don't know how to do screen shots sorry)
Do you have the Windows Snipping Tool? It is free. I have been using it for many years. Your computer (depending on its age) most likely has it already. Type Snipping Tool to find it. Easy to use and will snip whatever you want on the desktop. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Abby2
I have never had a problem falling asleep, I am gone as soon as my head hits the pillow my problem is staying asleep, I am usually awake again within 4/5 hours with no hope of falling back asleep no matter how long I stay there. I have often thought that it is my brain trying to work something out that causes it but obviously I cannot ask said brain what its problem is to try and aleviate the stress it is feeling, Iwould love to know if anyone else has the same problemm and if they have found a solution
My friend had her GP prescribe Valium 5mg which really works well for her

I have been taking this for a few weeks now and I don't think it works very well. I haven't found any significant result from taking it. I would also like to point out that it isn't exactly free. You still have to pay for postage which is overpriced.
I agree, I also found it didn’t help me either.

Watch out for the shipping costs.. never seen anything so high!
Speaking of shipping costs ... how about a book I was interested in costing less than $20 on the wonderful worldwide web from the US, with over $90 "postage" cost?

• Wow
I don't usually take up ads advice but a sleep one for a tablet that was previously on prescription Circadon I thought I would try it ,haha it kept me awake. Tried it couple days later still didn't work and it was not cheap. A new one is out now, that probably won't work either

The price they want for these ingredients is ridiculous. They're all things you get naturally in most of the foods you eat. Of course they may be concentrated . Check the ingredients. Every day foods. I'll stick to my fruit and veggies, besides as we get older we tend to sleep in shorter intervals and more often in a 24 hr period.

View attachment 25986

View attachment 25987

Key Takeaways

View attachment 26052

Sounds great, but it just does not work. So disappointed!

View attachment 25986

View attachment 25987

Key Takeaways

View attachment 26052

ngredients​

Sleep Tight​

Active ingredients per film coated tablet:
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 9.12 mg, equivalent pyridoxine 7.5 mg; Zinc amino acid chelate 87.5 mg, equivalent zinc 17.5 mg; Magnesium oxide – heavy 373.13 mg, equivalent magnesium 225 mg, Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) extract dry concentrate 75 mg, derived from dry herb 3 g; Piper nigrum (Black pepper) extract dry concentrate 50 microgram,

Just that members know what they are buying

thanks all the same but I will continue with my minor difficulty in my sleep patterns mainly caused through after effects of prostrate treatment.....plus I take enough medication a day as it is and don't need any more thanks all the same. As for the advert controversy, I only see 2 minor ones about a seniors card and health cover for seniors on my page and they don't change at all.