Discover the $39 'miracle' product helping countless Aussies ‘sleep like a baby’!

Are restless nights and bothersome insomnia making your golden years anything but golden? We believe that everyone deserves a good night's sleep! That's why we're excited to spread the word about a product that's said to be transforming the sleep experience of people across Australia and has been hailed as a 'miracle' by its users.

Mister Jones's ‘Sleep Tight’ Formula* boasts over 150,000 sold products, a testament to its popularity and effectiveness.

Crafted by naturopaths and backed by science, Mister Jones* has put a lot of thought into creating a supplement to supercharge your sleep and enrich your overall well-being. Compared to other common remedies like herbal teas or over-the-counter sleep aids, this wonderful formulation takes a holistic approach towards sleep improvement*.

shutterstock_1987462004 (2) (1).jpg
The best night’s sleep of your life awaits. Image Credit: Shutterstock

The brand claims that just two tablets before bedtime can significantly improve your sleep quality and duration*. So, next time you’re tossing and turning, remember that reaching for two tablets of Mister Jones’ Sleep Tight could be the solution*!

This sleep-enhancing solution* isn't just about getting your shut-eye! Its ingredients hold various benefits for your overall health. Lemon balm extract aims to soothe your central nervous system, promoting sleep, alleviating restlessness, and managing stress symptoms. Enriched with magnesium, this 'miracle' supplement* supports muscle relaxation while zinc plays its part in promoting skin health, bolstering immune system function, and battling illness. Additionally, black pepper—an ingredient respected in Western herbal medicine—enhances the absorption of these beneficial nutrients and supports a healthy digestive system.

st  studio  pink bg on platforms 8.jpg
You could try Sleep Tight for FREE with this exclusive offer. Image Credit: Mister Jones Health

Meeting the stringent requirements of the Therapeutic Goods Administrations (TGA), all their products are Australian-made within a Certified Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) facility*. Rest easy, knowing that you are investing not only in quality sleep but also in quality products.

One thrilled customer shared*, 'Getting the best sleep I've had in years! I still can't believe how well Sleep Tight* works!! I've tried everything from melatonin to valerian root to CBD and more. Nothing works as consistently well as this formulation. I'm sleeping more deeply and dreaming more and waking up refreshed. Recommending to all my friends!'

Mirroring this sentiment, another user notes*, 'I’m sold. I have suffered from sleeplessness, anxiety, insomnia, and restlessness for as long as I can remember, so I'm prepared to try anything. My daughter and I have both been taking this for a month, and we are very keen to keep going. I am having dreams again (which is a good thing, yes?) and feel like I am having quality sleep.’

The best part? Mister Jones* is offering new customers a free 30-day trial to experience Sleep Tight's transformative power*.

To claim this offer, simply add the product to your cart and use the code SLEEPTRIAL at checkout*. Customers only need to cover the shipping costs.

When tested by the SDC team, shipping costs came to $12 for both metro NSW and regional QLD; however, this may vary depending on your location. They do also offer free shipping on all orders over $50.

For more details about Mister Jones* and their sleep-enhancement products, click here*.

Prioritising sleep health is crucial as persistent sleep issues could sometimes be symptomatic of underlying health conditions. Hence, consulting your healthcare provider before starting any new supplement is a must. It's also beneficial to keep in mind good sleep hygiene habits. Establishing a regular sleep cycle, curtailing usage of electronic devices leading up to bedtime, and maintaining a calming routine can significantly improve your sleep quality.

Ready to bid adieu to counting sheep and start catching those elusive Zzzs? Click here*.

Key Takeaways

• Mister Jones's Sleep Tight Formula*, a $39 supplement developed by naturopaths, is gaining popularity across Australia for its claims to support stress response, skin health, digestion, immunity, energy and potentially promote better sleep.
  • Ingredients include lemon balm, magnesium, and zinc, all of which reportedly support various body functions, including muscle relaxation, skin health, and immune system function.
  • Customers who have tried the Sleep Tight formula* have shared glowing testimonies online, some describing it as a 'miracle' product that has significantly improved their sleep quality.
  • Mister Jones* is currently offering a promotion for new customers, who can test the Sleep Tight Formula with a free 30-day trial* by entering the code SLEEPTRIAL at checkout. Customers are responsible for covering shipping costs.

7 benefits of a good night’s sleep (1).jpg
A good night's sleep is more powerful than you might think. Image Credit: SDC

Now, of course, we do want to remind you that any changes to your diet and vitamin intake are best consulted with your GP first. Your GP will be able to offer advice specific to your unique needs and can help to ensure you’re not exceeding the recommended daily intake of certain nutrients and that it will not interfere with any existing medication.

So, let's make the most of our golden years with restful nights and energised mornings. Discover the magic of Mister Jones's Sleep Tight Formula* to rest, rejuvenate, and awaken to better, brighter days. Let's make insomnia a distant memory!

Have you tried this product before or do you plan on using this free trial? We would love to hear about your experience!

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Last edited:
Sponsored
Ah, yes ... does the asterisk mean that we will be bombarded with more of the same money-spinning commercials? There are already too many annoying pop-ups on the screen when you go to the site, each one, no doubt, putting a more few shekels in SDC's purse.

Ah, yes ... does the asterisk mean that we will be bombarded with more of the same money-spinning commercials? There are already too many annoying pop-ups on the screen when you go to the site, each one, no doubt, putting a more few shekels in SDC's purse.
I agree about the pop-ups. It is getting hard to read the posts without closing all the boxes but then of course something else replaces them. Half the screen is obscured - not easy reading.

I agree about the pop-ups. It is getting hard to read the posts without closing all the boxes but then of course something else replaces them. Half the screen is obscured - not easy reading.
Hi @IamJane, do you have any screenshots of these half-page pop-up ads? This is concerning to hear, and I plan to follow this up ASAP. If any show up for you today, I would be grateful if you could email a screenshot to [email protected] so I can have this fixed. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Reactions: Maggie49 and Abby2
Are restless nights and bothersome insomnia making your golden years anything but golden? We believe that everyone deserves a good night's sleep! That's why we're excited to spread the word about a product that's said to be transforming the sleep experience of people across Australia and has been hailed as a 'miracle' by its users.

Mister Jones's ‘Sleep Tight’ Formula* boasts over 150,000 sold products, a testament to its popularity and effectiveness.

Crafted by naturopaths and backed by science, Mister Jones* has put a lot of thought into creating a supplement to supercharge your sleep and enrich your overall well-being. Compared to other common remedies like herbal teas or over-the-counter sleep aids, this wonderful formulation takes a holistic approach towards sleep improvement*.

View attachment 25986

The brand claims that just two tablets before bedtime can significantly improve your sleep quality and duration*. So, next time you’re tossing and turning, remember that reaching for two tablets of Mister Jones’ Sleep Tight could be the solution*!

This sleep-enhancing solution* isn't just about getting your shut-eye! Its ingredients hold various benefits for your overall health. Lemon balm extract aims to soothe your central nervous system, promoting sleep, alleviating restlessness, and managing stress symptoms. Enriched with magnesium, this 'miracle' supplement* supports muscle relaxation while zinc plays its part in promoting skin health, bolstering immune system function, and battling illness. Additionally, black pepper—an ingredient respected in Western herbal medicine—enhances the absorption of these beneficial nutrients and supports a healthy digestive system.

View attachment 25987
You could try Sleep Tight for FREE with this exclusive offer. Image Credit: Mister Jones Health

Meeting the stringent requirements of the Therapeutic Goods Administrations (TGA), all their products are Australian-made within a Certified Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) facility*. Rest easy, knowing that you are investing not only in quality sleep but also in quality products.

One thrilled customer shared*, 'Getting the best sleep I've had in years! I still can't believe how well Sleep Tight* works!! I've tried everything from melatonin to valerian root to CBD and more. Nothing works as consistently well as this formulation. I'm sleeping more deeply and dreaming more and waking up refreshed. Recommending to all my friends!'

Mirroring this sentiment, another user notes*, 'I’m sold. I have suffered from sleeplessness, anxiety, insomnia, and restlessness for as long as I can remember, so I'm prepared to try anything. My daughter and I have both been taking this for a month, and we are very keen to keep going. I am having dreams again (which is a good thing, yes?) and feel like I am having quality sleep.’

The best part? Mister Jones* is offering new customers a free 30-day trial to experience Sleep Tight's transformative power*.

To claim this offer, simply add the product to your cart and use the code SLEEPTRIAL at checkout*. Customers only need to cover the shipping costs.

When tested by the SDC team, shipping costs came to $12 for both metro NSW and regional QLD; however, this may vary depending on your location. They do also offer free shipping on all orders over $50.

For more details about Mister Jones* and their sleep-enhancement products, click here*.

Prioritising sleep health is crucial as persistent sleep issues could sometimes be symptomatic of underlying health conditions. Hence, consulting your healthcare provider before starting any new supplement is a must. It's also beneficial to keep in mind good sleep hygiene habits. Establishing a regular sleep cycle, curtailing usage of electronic devices leading up to bedtime, and maintaining a calming routine can significantly improve your sleep quality.

Ready to bid adieu to counting sheep and start catching those elusive Zzzs? Click here*.

Key Takeaways

• Mister Jones's Sleep Tight Formula*, a $39 supplement developed by naturopaths, is gaining popularity across Australia for its claims to support stress response, skin health, digestion, immunity, energy and potentially promote better sleep.
  • Ingredients include lemon balm, magnesium, and zinc, all of which reportedly support various body functions, including muscle relaxation, skin health, and immune system function.
  • Customers who have tried the Sleep Tight formula* have shared glowing testimonies online, some describing it as a 'miracle' product that has significantly improved their sleep quality.
  • Mister Jones* is currently offering a promotion for new customers, who can test the Sleep Tight Formula with a free 30-day trial* by entering the code SLEEPTRIAL at checkout. Customers are responsible for covering shipping costs.

View attachment 26052

Now, of course, we do want to remind you that any changes to your diet and vitamin intake are best consulted with your GP first. Your GP will be able to offer advice specific to your unique needs and can help to ensure you’re not exceeding the recommended daily intake of certain nutrients and that it will not interfere with any existing medication.

So, let's make the most of our golden years with restful nights and energised mornings. Discover the magic of Mister Jones's Sleep Tight Formula* to rest, rejuvenate, and awaken to better, brighter days. Let's make insomnia a distant memory!

Have you tried this product before or do you plan on using this free trial? We would love to hear about your experience!

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!
I wonder if a night with Mrs Jones may be more beneficial

Hi @IamJane, do you have any screenshots of these half-page pop-up ads? This is concerning to hear, and I plan to follow this up ASAP. If any show up for you today, I would be grateful if you could email a screenshot to [email protected] so I can have this fixed. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
It may be just my desk top I don't know, but my large screen is half full of ads - Dyson, Ink Station, Chemist Warehouse, Hardy's, UTS College are all on the page at the moment as I try to navigate this reply. Of coursee they are continually changing. (don't know how to do screen shots sorry)

It may be just my desk top I don't know, but my large screen is half full of ads - Dyson, Ink Station, Chemist Warehouse, Hardy's, UTS College are all on the page at the moment as I try to navigate this reply. Of coursee they are continually changing. (don't know how to do screen shots sorry)
Thanks for getting back to me! Looking into this right now. We do have some ads that appear within articles and on the side of the forum that help with runnings costs, but anything else definitely isn't normal.

Reactions: Maggie49 and Abby2
Hi everyone!

We really value your feedback on this.

It's totally fine if you don't want to try this product; this isn't trying to trick you into buying anything you don't want or need, which is why every link has an asterisk next to it because we always state in our newsletter and on our website that if anything is sponsored, there will be asterisks next to it so we make it very clear and transparent we are being paid to run certain advertorials or ads in our newsletter. We do these every now and then as a way to make a little money and keep our publication free for all our members.

We are called the Seniors Discount Club and are here to help you save money, not spend it, which is why when Mister Jones Health reached out and offered a free trial, we said, why not, for our members struggling to have a good night's sleep it seems like a pretty good deal! But of course, there's no pressure for anyone to buy anything - there never is.

I appreciate the feedback, though, and please let me know if you didn't know about the asterisks meaning sponsored. We have that in the footer of every newsletter so members know what is and isn't paid. We also have it in multiple different places across the forum. I think if it isn't clear enough, then maybe we'll start adding it to the bottom of every sponsored article as well. Because we really aren't trying to hide anything!

Have a lovely Friday everyone!

Thanks so much!
April.

They offered a 10% discount on first order then said it couldn't be used with Sleep Tight. That was the end for me!

• Wow
Reactions: KatKop
Hi everyone!

We really value your feedback on this.

It's totally fine if you don't want to try this product; this isn't trying to trick you into buying anything you don't want or need, which is why every link has an asterisk next to it because we always state in our newsletter and on our website that if anything is sponsored, there will be asterisks next to it so we make it very clear and transparent we are being paid to run certain advertorials or ads in our newsletter. We do these every now and then as a way to make a little money and keep our publication free for all our members.

We are called the Seniors Discount Club and are here to help you save money, not spend it, which is why when Mister Jones Health reached out and offered a free trial, we said, why not, for our members struggling to have a good night's sleep it seems like a pretty good deal! But of course, there's no pressure for anyone to buy anything - there never is.

I appreciate the feedback, though, and please let me know if you didn't know about the asterisks meaning sponsored. We have that in the footer of every newsletter so members know what is and isn't paid. We also have it in multiple different places across the forum. I think if it isn't clear enough, then maybe we'll start adding it to the bottom of every sponsored article as well. Because we really aren't trying to hide anything!

Have a lovely Friday everyone!

Thanks so much!
April.
April, I'm also getting half the computer screen filled with the annoying pop ups, but it seems to be my problem as somehow I have had that Microsoft Edge installed, when the computer did a recent update of Microsoft. I also have something called Bing on here now too, which is driving me crazy.
I'm organising for a computer chap to remove it for me as it's almost impossible to do myself.

So very annoying, and this may be what others are having the same problem with on here.

View attachment 25986

View attachment 25987

Key Takeaways

View attachment 26052

Hard work/physical exercise, best remedy for sleep problems...& it's free lol!

Reactions: magpie1 and Babbie

View attachment 25986

View attachment 25987

Key Takeaways

View attachment 26052

Watch out for the shipping costs.. never seen anything so high!

Reactions: magpie1 and Ricki

View attachment 25986

View attachment 25987

Key Takeaways

View attachment 26052

I have been taking this for a few weeks now and I don't think it works very well. I haven't found any significant result from taking it. I would also like to point out that it isn't exactly free. You still have to pay for postage which is overpriced.

I have a problem sleeping well and try just about anything I can get my hands on and different remedies that come up on YouTube but find they only work for one or two nights then back to square one. You have to swap and change so your body does not get used to any one thung. That is my personal opinion anyway!

Reactions: magpie1