Discover Costco Australia's secret 'warehouse sale' for everyday groceries

Shopping for great deals sparks every shopper’s joy. It's no wonder that thousands of us flock to different stores across the country to find the best items for a fraction of their price.

If you've been putting off that shopping trip for much-needed groceries, and you're wondering how you can get the best bargains in the lead-up to Christmas, then the well-loved retailer has got big news for you!

Customers were delighted when Costco announced their 'In-Warehouse Savings' sale across all its stores in Australia, with more than $1,400 in savings on offer.

From 30 October until 26 November, shoppers can score a range of essentials found on Costco’s website, such as 1kg Downy detergent ($25.99) and 4.43-litre Tide laundry liquid ($34.99). Shoppers can also grab Trident Beach Towels ($15.99) and Sutton Place Cooling Pillows ($26.99).

Costco's famous discount groceries are included in the sale, too—from massive bags of lentils ($10.99) and 800g of chicken breast slices ($12.99) to 410g of Golden Island Korean BBQ Pork Jerky ($15.99) and 705g of Mersey Valley cheese ($14.99).

Costco also caters to all tastes with a wide selection of items from stylish mattress pads to celebratory holiday buys like chocolate and cheese hampers, champagne, and vintage string lights for Christmas trees or backyard décor.

Members, please take note that these prices are only valid during this sale period. Prices may also be subject to change at any moment.

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 8.49.43 AM.png
Shoppers can get huge savings on everyday essentials as Costco announced its ‘warehouse sale’. Credit: Costco Australia

Several shoppers shared their excitement online over Costco’s warehouse sale.

One shopper said, 'Oh my god, great for Christmas shopping!'

Another said, ‘I can’t wait to go this weekend.’

It is understood shoppers must be a member at Costco, paying the price of $60 for an annual membership.

That said, if you're a regular Costco shopper, you will get a lot of rewards from this warehouse sale! Larger families are getting the most benefit, as it had been reported that they were saving hundreds of dollars off their grocery bills by buying milk in bulk at Costco.

If you're not already a member of Costco Australia, you can still get the chance to reap these rewards! In a previous story, we shared how you can get into Costco without having an official membership—it’s a little secret that you have to know! Read the story here to find out.

But if you still prefer shopping from one supermarket to the other, might as well take note of this little-known grocery trick that supermarkets would like to share with their customers—price matching. This policy is when a supermarket agrees to sell an identical product at the same price as the competitor. You can check out the story here.

Key Takeaways

• Costco Australia has announced an 'In-Warehouse Savings' sale from 30 October to 26 November with more than $1,400 in savings on offer.
  • The sale includes reductions on everyday essentials, from food items to cleaning products and home goods.
  • Despite a $60 annual fee, many shoppers, particularly those with larger families, report that they make significant savings by buying in bulk at Costco.
  • Shoppers have expressed their excitement over the sale, with many planning to use it as an opportunity for Christmas shopping.

What are the best deals you get when shopping at Costco? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
My daughter lives 5 minutes from Costco and one of my biggest buys is their Nuttelex butter a huge 2kg tub for $10

We also love their large packet of croissants, you get 12 super large croissants for $12, and seriously the best tasting ones ever.

There are so many bargains but most items are in large packets.

Eg Strawberries 1kg packs $10

Last week I got my grandson a garden set consisting of a wheelbarrow, spade , fork,shovel, gloves ect all metal and the brand is Stanley I paid $54.00. You pay that for a cheap plastic set elsewhere
Screenshot_20231101_094844_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20231101_094858_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231101_094535_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezzy
Shopping for great deals sparks every shopper’s joy. It's no wonder that thousands of us flock to different stores across the country to find the best items for a fraction of their price.

If you've been putting off that shopping trip for much-needed groceries, and you're wondering how you can get the best bargains in the lead-up to Christmas, then the well-loved retailer has got big news for you!

Customers were delighted when Costco announced their 'In-Warehouse Savings' sale across all its stores in Australia, with more than $1,400 in savings on offer.

From 30 October until 26 November, shoppers can score a range of essentials found on Costco’s website, such as 1kg Downy detergent ($25.99) and 4.43-litre Tide laundry liquid ($34.99). Shoppers can also grab Trident Beach Towels ($15.99) and Sutton Place Cooling Pillows ($26.99).

Costco's famous discount groceries are included in the sale, too—from massive bags of lentils ($10.99) and 800g of chicken breast slices ($12.99) to 410g of Golden Island Korean BBQ Pork Jerky ($15.99) and 705g of Mersey Valley cheese ($14.99).

Costco also caters to all tastes with a wide selection of items from stylish mattress pads to celebratory holiday buys like chocolate and cheese hampers, champagne, and vintage string lights for Christmas trees or backyard décor.

Members, please take note that these prices are only valid during this sale period. Prices may also be subject to change at any moment.

View attachment 33446
Shoppers can get huge savings on everyday essentials as Costco announced its ‘warehouse sale’. Credit: Costco Australia

It is understood shoppers must be a member at Costco, paying the price of $60 for an annual membership.

That said, if you're a regular Costco shopper, you will get a lot of rewards from this warehouse sale! Larger families are getting the most benefit, as it had been reported that they were saving hundreds of dollars off their grocery bills by buying milk in bulk at Costco.

If you're not already a member of Costco Australia, you can still get the chance to reap these rewards! In a previous story, we shared how you can get into Costco without having an official membership—it’s a little secret that you have to know! Read the story here to find out.

But if you still prefer shopping from one supermarket to the other, might as well take note of this little-known grocery trick that supermarkets would like to share with their customers—price matching. This policy is when a supermarket agrees to sell an identical product at the same price as the competitor. You can check out the story here.

Key Takeaways

• Costco Australia has announced an 'In-Warehouse Savings' sale from 30 October to 26 November with more than $1,400 in savings on offer.
  • The sale includes reductions on everyday essentials, from food items to cleaning products and home goods.
  • Despite a $60 annual fee, many shoppers, particularly those with larger families, report that they make significant savings by buying in bulk at Costco.
  • Shoppers have expressed their excitement over the sale, with many planning to use it as an opportunity for Christmas shopping.

What are the best deals you get when shopping at Costco? Let us know in the comments below!
I love Moccona coffee pods. I can buy 60 pods for $24.99 at Costco (less if on sale) or I can buy 10 pods for $7.00 at Coles ( on sale $4.95). I have a L’Or coffee machine that takes several brands of pods. The L’Or pods at Costco are 60 pods for $28 or $7-8 at coles for 10. I don’t buy many things there because only on an aged pension and by myself but those I buy definitely save me heaps. Vitamins are a great buy as well.

View attachment 33446

Key Takeaways

Coles has 1kg of Nuttelex on special this week for $8.50 a saving of 50c .

Costco has the same butter but double the ammount being 2kg for their every day price of $10

I use it in everything that requires butter including biscuits and cake.

Screenshot_20231101_103247_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20231101_094535_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: Ezzy and Davmes
not sure why it is called a secret sale - I got it sent to my inbox on Sunday and it is just their usual savings sent out every month, used to be every fortnight

Reactions: Suzanne rose