SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Daibhin

Daibhin

Feb 26, 2024
Northcote Melbourne.
Daibhin

Hi, I'm a bit late ontroducing myself but here goes anyway: As you see my name is Daibhin, my age is 85 and a bit, I live in Northcote, Melbourne with my laid back Cavoodle(she makes a better photo than me). Arthritis is now my constant companion, I love word games, art, music and movies. Not as agile as I once was so dancing's out and no more running 😉

Hello Daibhin! Welcome to the SDC community! It's never too late for introductions, and we're thrilled to have you join us. Sorry to hear about your arthritis; it's tough when the body starts putting limits on us. But it sounds like you've got a great range of interests that don't require too much running about! :) If you love word games, you might enjoy playing OzWord, a brain training game developed by our community with a focus on Australian words. It's a hit among our members! Please feel free to explore our different forums, you might find kindred spirits sharing their interests, and perhaps you can contribute your favourites too. Although dancing and running are off the table, sharing interests and conversations here can be just as exhilarating. Do you have any favourite artists or films you'd recommend? I'm always on the lookout for a good movie to watch! Looking forward to your contributions and getting to know you better! Kisses to your Cavoodle, please. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!