SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
Crowded Flight

A crowded Qantas flight was cancelled. A single agent was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travellers.

Suddenly, an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight, and it has to be FIRST CLASS."

The agent replied, "I'm sorry, sir. I'll be happy to try
to help you, but I've got to help these folks first, and then I'm sure we'll be able to work something out."

The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly,
so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"

Without hesitating, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone. "May I have your attention, please?", she began, her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him with his identity, please come to Gate 14".

With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the Qantas agent, gritted his teeth, and said, "F*ck You!"

Without flinching, she smiled and said,

"I'm sorry sir, you'll have to get in line for that, too."

Last edited by a moderator:
Crowded Flight

A crowded Qantas flight was cancelled. A single agent was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travellers.

Suddenly, an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight, and it has to be FIRST CLASS."

to help you, but I've got to help these folks first, and then I'm sure we'll be able to work something out."

Without hesitating, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone. "May I have your attention, please?", she began, her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him with his identity, please come to Gate 14".

With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the Qantas agent, gritted his teeth, and said, "F*ck You!"

Wit sharp enough to cut :ROFLMAO:

Crowded Flight

1686204778301.png

Crowded Flight

Have heard this one in the past. penalty of growing old.

Actually everyone should have heard it because it actually happened, remember the days before lounges (where those who think they are important now whisk themselves away from the riffraff) and most travellers were polite. And we dressed appropriately. It happened back then at Sydney airport, I believe it was a flight to Canberra.
Another oldy but true tale, also out of Sydney airport. My boss was next in line and the gentleman at the counter was giving the check in lady a very hard time swearing and carrying on, he was going to step up, but the young lady waved him back. Finally when she was finished with the disgusting customer, my boss stepped up and said "I congratulate you on being so calm and not getting upset, you are a credit to your airline, how do you put up with all these lunatics?" her reply. "He's happy now he's off to Melbourne, and his luggage is on its way to Perth."
Cross my heart true stories, in days of old, when people belittled service staff because they felt they were entitled to do so, I'm so glad those days are over.

Everybody say they have heard them before, probably not the actual jooke itself but a variation. It has been stted over the years that there were only three or four original jokes clean, political, filthy and ones in between, just that the variations have evolved becoming mixed and such until we recognise differently today and no doubt they will bw the same in the twilight of all who participate in forums like this.

Reactions: Defiant540
Not all of us have heard some of these jokes. Anything that puts a smile on your face has to be a good thing ☺️

Reactions: Defiant540
Everybody say they have heard them before, probably not the actual jooke itself but a variation. It has been stted over the years that there were only three or four original jokes clean, political, filthy and ones in between, just that the variations have evolved becoming mixed and such until we recognise differently today and no doubt they will bw the same in the twilight of all who participate in forums like this.
Sure does make the rounds... passed around more than a joint at a Snoop Dog party.