SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
I

Iggydi

Dec 24, 2021
Capalaba Queensland
COMMBANK Scam

This just arrived in my inbox. Don't click on any links and report to Scam Watch. Here is the email address [email protected]

Subject: Important Message [Account Suspended!]
Date:
9 September 2023 at 11:57:23 AEST
To: [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
Migration Agent Perth & Visa Agent Perth : ONE derland Consulting

Hello,

We noticed some suspicious activity on your account and need to speak with you urgently to ensure you are not involved in a possible scam.

As a security measure, we've locked your access to NetBank.

Contact us urgently via This Link

Quote reference number SCM

We recommend you visit: commbank.com.au/scams to better protect yourself against scams now and in the future.

Keeping your accounts safe is our priority. That's why we have a range of products, services and features that help protect you from fraud 24/7. Discover more in our security hub: commbank.com.au/support/security.html.

Yours sincerely
Commbank Scams Team

COMMBANK Scam

This just arrived in my inbox. Don't click on any links and report to Scam Watch. Here is the email address [email protected]

Hello,

We noticed some suspicious activity on your account and need to speak with you urgently to ensure you are not involved in a possible scam.

We recommend you visit: commbank.com.au/scams to better protect yourself against scams now and in the future.

Keeping your accounts safe is our priority. That's why we have a range of products, services and features that help protect you from fraud 24/7. Discover more in our security hub: commbank.com.au/support/security.html.

Yours sincerely
Commbank Scams Team
Thank you for alerting us about this, @Iggydi! It looks quite convincing too...

Reactions: Suzy88
I get the same type of emails relating Banks that I have never use or it has been years since i ever had an acc with them.... cant catch me you bloody morons

Reactions: Ricki
If you receive this, rather than clicking the links, ring your bank or log in to your account the normal way to see if it's frozen.

Reactions: Ringdragon
COMMBANK Scam

Hello,

Yours sincerely
Commbank Scams Team
Yeah I received this and many more I delete without opening

Reactions: DLHM
The senders address is not right!!
First rule of emails - check the senders address if it does not look right or is different to what you usually see DO NOT EVEN OPEN IT!!
CBA will NEVER send a email with THAT senders address (the spacing and font is wrong for a start).

Which is why anything important is added to the emails safe list so it weeds out the fakes as much as possible.