• Makes 12
cheesy-pumpkin-puffs-142013-2.jpg
Recipe by taste

Ingredients​

• 520g (2 cups) mashed cooked pumpkin
  • 80g (1 cup) grated cheddar
  • 2 eggs, lightly whisked
  • 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives, plus extra, to serve (optional)

Method​

• Step 1
    Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Lightly grease twelve 80ml (1/3 cup) muffin pans.
  • Step 2
    Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and season. Use a spatula to fold the ingredients together until well combined. Divide mixture among the prepared muffin pans.
  • Step 3
    Bake for 25 minutes or until puffed and golden (they will sink slightly on cooling). Set aside in the pans for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Use a flat-bladed knife to gently remove the muffins from the pans. Serve warm or at room temperature, sprinkled with extra chopped chives, if you like.

Sponsored
That's an easy one. Love pumpkin.
Pumpkin is my favourite vegetable.

I'm posting alot of recipes to keep me busy.
My daughter went into labour she is only 26 weeks and 4 days pregnant the baby only weighs 1kg.
They are giving her steroids to try and strengthen the babies lungs. They are trying to keep him in for 2 weeks but they are saying he will be born within 3 days.

My daughter went into labour she is only 26 weeks and 4 days pregnant the baby only weighs 1kg.
They are giving her steroids to try and strengthen the babies lungs. They are trying to keep him in for 2 weeks but they are saying he will be born within 3 days.
Oh dear. Poor little guy he's only tiny. Hope your daughter is okay. I'm sure he'll be fine with excellent care. xx

She was supposed to have him at the private hospital she works at but they transferred her to the women's hospital.

Now it's just waiting and praying 🙏 and keep busy
Same thing happened with my friend's daughter in Sydney. It was a worry, but he over overcame it and is a healthy little fella. I do sincerely hope he keeps well day by day.

Sending prayers and thoughts to you, your daughter and the little one. Hope he makes it okay. Let us know what happens please. Suzanne.

Thinking of you your daughter and your grandson. Hope they can keep him there longer. Thinking of you Suzanne Rose, very good luck to you and your family. Best wishes. ♥️🥰

She was supposed to have him at the private hospital she works at but they transferred her to the women's hospital.

Now it's just waiting and praying 🙏 and keep busy
Women's hospital is great. I had my 8 of my 9 children there. Wish you all the best. Daughter and baby as well♥️😘

Wishing your daughter and babe all the best. No doubt Nan will be busy giving a helping hand

Hope your daughter and her baby will be OK and have happy lives. 🙏

I hope all goes well with your daughter’s baby🥰

In 1932 my uncle was born at 2 pounds they said to my grandma just take him home he will only last a couple of days no hummidy cribs back then my grandma lined a shoe box with cotton wool and fed him every hour day and night with the filler out of a fountain pen to cut a log story short he survived as a grown man he was 6 foot 4 inches

In 1932 my uncle was born at 2 pounds they said to my grandma just take him home he will only last a couple of days no hummidy cribs back then my grandma lined a shoe box with cotton wool and fed him every hour day and night with the filler out of a fountain pen to cut a log story short he survived as a grown man he was 6 foot 4 inches
My last daughter was 4.15 when she was born. Spent first night in a humidicrib and came home with me when she was 3 days old. She was little and still is. Good things come in small packages😂