Cheesy grin sauce

1 tablespoon plain flour
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup milk (any sort)
1/2 cup tasty cheese (any kind)
1 to 2 teaspoons of dill
(Or any herb you desire whatever makes you smile😃)
Heat all the ingredients slowly, mixing until it’s smooth and delicious.
Great on fish 🐟
Enjoy😋

Last edited:
Sponsored
YouTube happening soon?
For sure, hubby has been watching chefs on FB and YouTube and actually asked when I was going to do YouTube.

The tiler is going to paint my kitchen and family room this week for $500.
We are going tomorrow to pick the floor.
It's nearly done, it's been a long road.

My daughter called in and was shocked how bigger my kitchen looked and thought it was amazing

For sure, hubby has been watching chefs on FB and YouTube and actually asked when I was going to do YouTube.

The tiler is going to paint my kitchen and family room this week for $500.
We are going tomorrow to pick the floor.
It's nearly done, it's been a long road.

My daughter called in and was shocked how bigger my kitchen looked and thought it was amazing
Happy your kitchen is finished and everyone loves it.
It's been worth all the angst and hair pulling.
I'm sure lots of people will be looking forward to watching your YouTube.

Reactions: Suzanne rose
It's been around a long time as cheese rarebit. The herbs make it somewhat different.

There is the Riverwood coming out in you! ❤️
I've been going to Riverwood a bit lately, we have had so much rain Here over the past few weeks and I refuse to buy a clothes dryer due to my kids constantly using our old ones instead of hanging their clothes.
So My daughter and I went to the laundromat on Friday, I dried a huge ammount of clothes for $7 and in 25 min.

Anyway my point is , I found my self looking at everyone seeing if I knew anyone. A lady started talking to me and had said she lived there for ages , ended up being 20 years. She love hearing how things were back when we were growing up there.
Galluzo's chemist have 2 huge chemist there now including their own medical centre. And neither of these are where it was before.