Charles and Camilla's alleged love child from Australia plans to release a Netflix series about his life

We're used to hearing about children born out of wedlock and kept hidden from society – but it's not every day that the child in question claims to be the love child of Britain's ing and the Queen Consort.

But, it is precisely the life tale that Simon Charles Dorante-Day, an Australian father of nine, tells since he spent his entire life believing that he is the son of King Charles III and Camilla Parker Bowles.

Simon Charles Dorante-Day claims that he was adopted at eight months old and that on her adoptive grandmother's deathbed, she unexpectedly revealed to him that he was the secret son of Charles and Camilla.

Since then, the 56-year-old Queensland engineer claims he has had a deluge of proposals from American and British documentary filmmakers who are keen to tell his story.

The recent attention that has been given to Mr Dorante-Day's story has inspired him to approach streaming giant Netflix as well as other offers.

ui-OCWAtfHvV-GUln7EnpK0h7yqojnwcO-gr-baXluwP0UrjEMDF_XDffAvObgFdfPA8OFX-e_zW619DtlnimsY5G7gYXEDfcLBh6yOkC7fSOCK8LieJIfaOefYjE81RgRmvzFdChJlIMoA4fdkewIahQERF0HSwNeOAANhvuKb-qGzcW8FQnFmr

Mr Dorante-Day said that he is determined to share his life story with the world in a bid to capture the attention of the King and Queen Consort and address his claims. Credit: Facebook.

He expects to get the chance to share his account and compel Buckingham Palace to finally respond to his allegations.

'I didn't expect this to happen - but I'm glad it is,' he said.

'I'm taking my case through the proper legal channels, but I know that if I share my story and get as many people aware of my claims as possible, Charles and Camilla will have no choice but to address my claims.'

'If sharing my story on Netflix or to a greater TV audience will help do that, then I say let's do it.'

Additionally, he reiterated his resolve to pursue legal action to persuade Charles and Camilla to submit to DNA testing.

Mr Dorante-Day has already scheduled a number of radio interviews and plans to travel back to the UK in order to intensify his efforts to elicit information from the royal family.

On Thursday, he notified his followers on Facebook about his documentary plans.

NsAwgwKYNmW2imZprv1_3B-M9f8fxx5UzwO0X_egCxFRXGvI0xNEUqLeRTmreB5vhW0r_DeMcwZWxAlv9QCf_DQNlj_TK7ExgP0mwvHfUxN4WGiHloNAwifcpFkS0gZvvz4plC8bz5cxudHu77gh1qnyo2bo1bBmEe2ydYOKiugYdZ7qxBAOIAQV

He claimed that he received offers from American and British producers to publicise his story. Credit: Daily Mail/Facebook.

He said in his post: 'To the adopted people out there, no, mine isn't the craziest adoption story out there – there are a million!'

'The things I hear from every country, the trauma people experience, it's both heartbreaking and amazing. We need a voice.'

'I always knew that when all this went public, Adoption would figure as a key issue, BUT the scale of this is unreal. I didn't envisage the whole picture.'

'I hear your stories, I share your pain and anguish. Hopefully, this will all provide some light at the end of a very dark tunnel!!'

Mr Dorante-Day was born on April 5, 1966, in Portsmouth, United Kingdom. He was adopted at the age of eight months by a family who eventually moved to Australia.

In his case against Charles and Camilla, he claims that the King and Queen consort started having an affair in 1965, a year before his birth certificate states that he was born.

Additionally, it claims that King Charles travelled to Australia nine months before Mr Dorante-Day was born and that Queen Consort Camilla was not present at British social events.

Mr Dorante-Day maintains Camilla kept him until he was eight months old, concealing him from the public with the aid of the royal family and protection personnel.

He also asserts that he was told that it was a requirement of the adoption that his names, Simon and Charles, would not be changed.

We're used to seeing a lot of drama when it comes to the British royal family.

There's certainly been enough royal twists and turns over the years to fill a soap opera!

Do you think there's a possibility that this Australian man is King Charles and Camilla's estranged son? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
We're used to hearing about children born out of wedlock and kept hidden from society – but it's not every day that the child in question claims to be the love child of Britain's ing and the Queen Consort.

But, it is precisely the life tale that Simon Charles Dorante-Day, an Australian father of nine, tells since he spent his entire life believing that he is the son of King Charles III and Camilla Parker Bowles.

Simon Charles Dorante-Day claims that he was adopted at eight months old and that on her adoptive grandmother's deathbed, she unexpectedly revealed to him that he was the secret son of Charles and Camilla.

Since then, the 56-year-old Queensland engineer claims he has had a deluge of proposals from American and British documentary filmmakers who are keen to tell his story.

The recent attention that has been given to Mr Dorante-Day's story has inspired him to approach streaming giant Netflix as well as other offers.

ui-OCWAtfHvV-GUln7EnpK0h7yqojnwcO-gr-baXluwP0UrjEMDF_XDffAvObgFdfPA8OFX-e_zW619DtlnimsY5G7gYXEDfcLBh6yOkC7fSOCK8LieJIfaOefYjE81RgRmvzFdChJlIMoA4fdkewIahQERF0HSwNeOAANhvuKb-qGzcW8FQnFmr

Mr Dorante-Day said that he is determined to share his life story with the world in a bid to capture the attention of the King and Queen Consort and address his claims. Credit: Facebook.

He expects to get the chance to share his account and compel Buckingham Palace to finally respond to his allegations.

'I'm taking my case through the proper legal channels, but I know that if I share my story and get as many people aware of my claims as possible, Charles and Camilla will have no choice but to address my claims.'

'If sharing my story on Netflix or to a greater TV audience will help do that, then I say let's do it.'

Additionally, he reiterated his resolve to pursue legal action to persuade Charles and Camilla to submit to DNA testing.

Mr Dorante-Day has already scheduled a number of radio interviews and plans to travel back to the UK in order to intensify his efforts to elicit information from the royal family.

NsAwgwKYNmW2imZprv1_3B-M9f8fxx5UzwO0X_egCxFRXGvI0xNEUqLeRTmreB5vhW0r_DeMcwZWxAlv9QCf_DQNlj_TK7ExgP0mwvHfUxN4WGiHloNAwifcpFkS0gZvvz4plC8bz5cxudHu77gh1qnyo2bo1bBmEe2ydYOKiugYdZ7qxBAOIAQV

He claimed that he received offers from American and British producers to publicise his story. Credit: Daily Mail/Facebook.

He said in his post: 'To the adopted people out there, no, mine isn't the craziest adoption story out there – there are a million!'

'The things I hear from every country, the trauma people experience, it's both heartbreaking and amazing. We need a voice.'

'I always knew that when all this went public, Adoption would figure as a key issue, BUT the scale of this is unreal. I didn't envisage the whole picture.'

'I hear your stories, I share your pain and anguish. Hopefully, this will all provide some light at the end of a very dark tunnel!!'

Mr Dorante-Day was born on April 5, 1966, in Portsmouth, United Kingdom. He was adopted at the age of eight months by a family who eventually moved to Australia.

In his case against Charles and Camilla, he claims that the King and Queen consort started having an affair in 1965, a year before his birth certificate states that he was born.

Additionally, it claims that King Charles travelled to Australia nine months before Mr Dorante-Day was born and that Queen Consort Camilla was not present at British social events.

Mr Dorante-Day maintains Camilla kept him until he was eight months old, concealing him from the public with the aid of the royal family and protection personnel.

He also asserts that he was told that it was a requirement of the adoption that his names, Simon and Charles, would not be changed.

There's certainly been enough royal twists and turns over the years to fill a soap opera!

Do you think there's a possibility that this Australian man is King Charles and Camilla's estranged son? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!
Gosh Ricci, I wonder if we could put out a story like this? Is there anyone high up in the world who you’d like to be your ‘Mum’ and ‘Dad’? We could make a fortune! 💰💰💰Keep up the great work! I love your contributions. ☺️😇

Reactions: Ezzy

Why does he not sent his sample to Ancestry site for DNA testing as the result would give him a clearer view of his family tree with names. I cannot see the RF doing genetic testing.

Reactions: 888D.C888 and Ezzy
Sorry, but I don't believe in fairy tales. I totally agree with helenoconnor's comment. To me it seems obvious that anybody can make outlandish claims knowing full well they cannot be disputed nor proven. I think he thinks he has opened Pandora's Box and looking to make a fortune!!

I've been following this story for awhile and I actually believe him.

This has been going on for a few years now.

He has asked the Palace for a DNA test.
He has asked for the Queen to look into it.
His Grandmother worked for the Queen for years abd was a well respected worker.
It was his grandmother who told him who his parents were.

There are also photos of him along with Charles and Camilla and their is a resemblance.

When it comes to the Royals there are so many secrets and remember they were against Charles and Camillas relationship.

The Queen had 3 first cousins who spent their life in a mental institution and it was Princess Margaret who let it out. This was kept a secret.

They had so many secrets so why not hide Charles love child

If this nut job gets onto Netflix I will cancel my subscription

Why is he a nut job. Think ...if Charles is his father how must this man be feeling.

I hope they get a DNA test done to prove it once and for all.

This man wants a DNA but the Palace is refusing
I believe that history shows that Camilla and Charles met after this bloke was born

Sorry - will never believe it. If it was real he would partition to have DNA testing done via the correct channels - it all stems from a deathbed fantastic wish. And before anyone has a shot at me YES I'm also adopted at birth. I do not need to find my birth parents to make me know who I am. Remember, parents are not DNA but the ones who were there your whole life good & bad.

I believe that history shows that Camilla and Charles met after this bloke was born
They first met in 1966 when Charles was 18 through a friend called Simon
In 1970 at a polo match which was the first public appearance . It was made out that it was a mutual lady friend who introduced them

The Palace didn't approve of the relationship

Charles joined the navy and in 1973 Camilla married Andrew Parker Bowls.

Their affair continued , and the Palace insisted he meet and marry someone innocent and from stock.

Charles dated Diana's sister Jane but that ended and as we know he went on to marry Dianna.

After their marriage broke down Diana's famous words were ' There were always 3 in this marriage '.

With all this deceit and dishonesty maybe this is their illegitimate son.
They should do a paternity test and could you imagine the outcome if the results are positive

There are also photos of him along with Charles and Camilla and their is a resemblance.

When it comes to the Royals there are so many secrets and remember they were against Charles and Camillas relationship.

The Queen had 3 first cousins who spent their life in a mental institution and it was Princess Margaret who let it out. This was kept a secret.

I too have been following Simon on Facebook and I too believe him. There are so many discrepancies in his birth like hospital etc that he was supposed to have been born in. And then there are all the family resemblances. Keep going Simon, my support is with you.

Just some nutjob wanting to cash in on the now King of England. Netflix is just a muckraking bunch of morans. After all, Megan & Harry work for them & they are the real nutjobs. Maybe he should just forget trying to be something that he is not & get on with his life>

He has been saying this for years it is time to find out the truth...how hard is a DNA test.... a glass...clothing...swipe of tongue etc.... time to find out once and for all

I too have been following Simon on Facebook and I too believe him. There are so many discrepancies in his birth like hospital etc that he was supposed to have been born in. And then there are all the family resemblances. Keep going Simon, my support is with you.
100% The Royal family only let out what they want to the rest is hidden away unless something is leaked out.

Their staff have to sign a disclosure stating they will never say what goes on behind closed doors

Just some nutjob wanting to cash in on the now King of England. Netflix is just a muckraking bunch of morans. After all, Megan & Harry work for them & they are the real nutjobs. Maybe he should just forget trying to be something that he is not & get on with his life>
Imagine but if he really was their son ! Should he be pushed aside.
This is not on Netflix this is happening in reality
He would know if he was making it up then he would be found out.

He is continuing asking for a DNA test to be done, so simple

In the picture shown, to me he looks more like Paul Hogan. Sorry Hoges.

Reactions: Wandiwa and chezna

If it was true then he would push William out and be next in line to the throne.

Reactions: Anthony and chezna

This guy is narcissistic! He wants the Palace to do a DNA yet he won’t do one! There is absolutely no resemblance to him & any RF members! Actually I am disappointed that SDC would give him time of day! He’s a gold digger. Living on a dream.. Charles & Camilla didn’t even know each other in 1966 when he was born! I told my kids Elvis was their father also however he isn’t.. & they were clever enough to know different even tho 2 of them look like a young Lisa Marie! Anyone can say anything! In fact he looks more like Paul Hogans son than anyone in the RF!

Why is he a nut job. Think ...if Charles is his father how must this man be feeling.

I hope they get a DNA test done to prove it once and for all.

This man wants a DNA but the Palace is refusing
100% The Royal family only let out what they want to the rest is hidden away unless something is leaked out.

Their staff have to sign a disclosure stating they will never say what goes on behind closed doors
Probably that’s why they don’t like Megan. She’s outspoken and not afraid of saying what really goes behind the scene. After all, royals are imperfect humans like everyone else. They didn’t like Diana either, because she was different.