Charles and Camilla's alleged love child from Australia plans to release a Netflix series about his life

We're used to hearing about children born out of wedlock and kept hidden from society – but it's not every day that the child in question claims to be the love child of Britain's ing and the Queen Consort.

But, it is precisely the life tale that Simon Charles Dorante-Day, an Australian father of nine, tells since he spent his entire life believing that he is the son of King Charles III and Camilla Parker Bowles.

Simon Charles Dorante-Day claims that he was adopted at eight months old and that on her adoptive grandmother's deathbed, she unexpectedly revealed to him that he was the secret son of Charles and Camilla.

Since then, the 56-year-old Queensland engineer claims he has had a deluge of proposals from American and British documentary filmmakers who are keen to tell his story.

The recent attention that has been given to Mr Dorante-Day's story has inspired him to approach streaming giant Netflix as well as other offers.

ui-OCWAtfHvV-GUln7EnpK0h7yqojnwcO-gr-baXluwP0UrjEMDF_XDffAvObgFdfPA8OFX-e_zW619DtlnimsY5G7gYXEDfcLBh6yOkC7fSOCK8LieJIfaOefYjE81RgRmvzFdChJlIMoA4fdkewIahQERF0HSwNeOAANhvuKb-qGzcW8FQnFmr

Mr Dorante-Day said that he is determined to share his life story with the world in a bid to capture the attention of the King and Queen Consort and address his claims. Credit: Facebook.

He expects to get the chance to share his account and compel Buckingham Palace to finally respond to his allegations.

'I didn't expect this to happen - but I'm glad it is,' he said.

'I'm taking my case through the proper legal channels, but I know that if I share my story and get as many people aware of my claims as possible, Charles and Camilla will have no choice but to address my claims.'

'If sharing my story on Netflix or to a greater TV audience will help do that, then I say let's do it.'

Additionally, he reiterated his resolve to pursue legal action to persuade Charles and Camilla to submit to DNA testing.

Mr Dorante-Day has already scheduled a number of radio interviews and plans to travel back to the UK in order to intensify his efforts to elicit information from the royal family.

On Thursday, he notified his followers on Facebook about his documentary plans.

NsAwgwKYNmW2imZprv1_3B-M9f8fxx5UzwO0X_egCxFRXGvI0xNEUqLeRTmreB5vhW0r_DeMcwZWxAlv9QCf_DQNlj_TK7ExgP0mwvHfUxN4WGiHloNAwifcpFkS0gZvvz4plC8bz5cxudHu77gh1qnyo2bo1bBmEe2ydYOKiugYdZ7qxBAOIAQV

He claimed that he received offers from American and British producers to publicise his story. Credit: Daily Mail/Facebook.

He said in his post: 'To the adopted people out there, no, mine isn't the craziest adoption story out there – there are a million!'

'The things I hear from every country, the trauma people experience, it's both heartbreaking and amazing. We need a voice.'

'I always knew that when all this went public, Adoption would figure as a key issue, BUT the scale of this is unreal. I didn't envisage the whole picture.'

'I hear your stories, I share your pain and anguish. Hopefully, this will all provide some light at the end of a very dark tunnel!!'

Mr Dorante-Day was born on April 5, 1966, in Portsmouth, United Kingdom. He was adopted at the age of eight months by a family who eventually moved to Australia.

In his case against Charles and Camilla, he claims that the King and Queen consort started having an affair in 1965, a year before his birth certificate states that he was born.

Additionally, it claims that King Charles travelled to Australia nine months before Mr Dorante-Day was born and that Queen Consort Camilla was not present at British social events.

Mr Dorante-Day maintains Camilla kept him until he was eight months old, concealing him from the public with the aid of the royal family and protection personnel.

He also asserts that he was told that it was a requirement of the adoption that his names, Simon and Charles, would not be changed.

We're used to seeing a lot of drama when it comes to the British royal family.

There's certainly been enough royal twists and turns over the years to fill a soap opera!

Do you think there's a possibility that this Australian man is King Charles and Camilla's estranged son? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
Imagine but if he really was their son ! Should he be pushed aside.
This is not on Netflix this is happening in reality
He would know if he was making it up then he would be found out.

He is continuing asking for a DNA test to be done, so simple
If there was a possibility he was, which there isn’t , he still wouldn’t be entitled to anything as he was born out of wedlock.. look at Albert in Monaco he had a few kids out of wedlock & yet only the 2 he had after marrying Charlotte are in line!

If there was a possibility he was, which there isn’t , he still wouldn’t be entitled to anything as he was born out of wedlock.. look at Albert in Monaco he had a few kids out of wedlock & yet only the 2 he had after marrying Charlotte are in line!
What he would have is his parents acknowledgement although if this is how they were I wouldn't want it

Probably that’s why they don’t like Megan. She’s outspoken and not afraid of saying what really goes behind the scene. After all, royals are imperfect humans like everyone else. They didn’t like Diana either, because she was different.
Dianna wouldn't be their puppet nor would Megan.

Harry hasn't accepted Camilla and neither should he. His loyalty is to his mother

Reactions: Groovy
This guy is narcissistic! He wants the Palace to do a DNA yet he won’t do one! There is absolutely no resemblance to him & any RF members! Actually I am disappointed that SDC would give him time of day! He’s a gold digger. Living on a dream.. Charles & Camilla didn’t even know each other in 1966 when he was born! I told my kids Elvis was their father also however he isn’t.. & they were clever enough to know different even tho 2 of them look like a young Lisa Marie! Anyone can say anything! In fact he looks more like Paul Hogans son than anyone in the RF!
He is willing to do a DNA but the Palace isn't.

If you research deeper not just what the Palace releases you might see some truth to the facts below

• Dorante-Day was born on April 5, 1966, in Gosport, Portsmouth, in the UK.
  • At the age of eight months, he was adopted by a local couple named Karen and David Day. His adoptive grandparents, Winifred and Ernest Bowlden, had both worked for the Queen and Prince Philip in one of their royal households. Ernest Bowlden also received an Imperial Service Award.
  • Dorante-Day’s grandmother told him many times that he was Camilla and Charles’ child. “She didn’t just hint at it, she told me outright,” he said.
  • Dorante-Day’s research has shown him that Charles and Camilla first became close in 1965. He claims months later, in the lead-up to when he was born, Camilla disappeared from Britain’s social scene for at least nine months, while Charles was sent to Australia.
  • A historian has claimed the hospital where Dorante-Day was born - as listed on his birth certificate - didn’t deliver a single baby during the decade he was born. It’s further believed that the names the parents listed on his birth certificate were “fictitious”.
  • Dorante-Day claims Camilla kept him until he was eight months old, using the royals and protection officers to help conceal him. He goes on to allege that when he was getting too old, it was arranged that one of the Queen’s former house staff - Dorante-Day’s adoptive grandmother - would have her daughter adopt him.
  • Dorante-Day said he has recollections of being taken to houses around Portsmouth as a little boy. There he would spend time with the woman he believes was Camilla, while protection officers and his adoptive parents waited outside.
  • Dorante-Day said his first and middle name - Simon Charles - were given to him by his biological parents. “My adoptive mother told me that it was a condition of the adoption that my name - Simon Charles - stay the same, my middle name stay the same,” he said. “Charles and Camilla had a close friend called Simon at the time.”

Exactly what you just said and in saying this Charles should never have been King as he married a commoner who was divorced

What he would have is his parents acknowledgement although if this is how they were I wouldn't want it
He can’t possibly be their child! They met in 1970 not 1966! Simon WONT do a DNA! His wife is something else swearing on TV.. I was on their Facebook page for a while & they block everyone! Meghan Markle is also narcissistic! Every time she opens her mouth it’s a lie! Look what she has done to her own father!

Charles and Camilla can scotch his claims by simply providing DNA samples. They haven't done so.

Reactions: Suzanne rose
Sorry, but I don't believe in fairy tales. I totally agree with helenoconnor's comment. To me it seems obvious that anybody can make outlandish claims knowing full well they cannot be disputed nor proven. I think he thinks he has opened Pandora's Box and looking to make a fortune!!

Reactions: chezna
I've been following this story for awhile and I actually believe him.

This has been going on for a few years now.

He has asked the Palace for a DNA test.
He has asked for the Queen to look into it.
His Grandmother worked for the Queen for years abd was a well respected worker.
It was his grandmother who told him who his parents were.

There are also photos of him along with Charles and Camilla and their is a resemblance.

When it comes to the Royals there are so many secrets and remember they were against Charles and Camillas relationship.

The Queen had 3 first cousins who spent their life in a mental institution and it was Princess Margaret who let it out. This was kept a secret.

They had so many secrets so why not hide Charles love child
I believe it also

Reactions: Suzanne rose
We're used to hearing about children born out of wedlock and kept hidden from society – but it's not every day that the child in question claims to be the love child of Britain's ing and the Queen Consort.

But, it is precisely the life tale that Simon Charles Dorante-Day, an Australian father of nine, tells since he spent his entire life believing that he is the son of King Charles III and Camilla Parker Bowles.

Simon Charles Dorante-Day claims that he was adopted at eight months old and that on her adoptive grandmother's deathbed, she unexpectedly revealed to him that he was the secret son of Charles and Camilla.

Since then, the 56-year-old Queensland engineer claims he has had a deluge of proposals from American and British documentary filmmakers who are keen to tell his story.

The recent attention that has been given to Mr Dorante-Day's story has inspired him to approach streaming giant Netflix as well as other offers.

ui-OCWAtfHvV-GUln7EnpK0h7yqojnwcO-gr-baXluwP0UrjEMDF_XDffAvObgFdfPA8OFX-e_zW619DtlnimsY5G7gYXEDfcLBh6yOkC7fSOCK8LieJIfaOefYjE81RgRmvzFdChJlIMoA4fdkewIahQERF0HSwNeOAANhvuKb-qGzcW8FQnFmr

Mr Dorante-Day said that he is determined to share his life story with the world in a bid to capture the attention of the King and Queen Consort and address his claims. Credit: Facebook.

He expects to get the chance to share his account and compel Buckingham Palace to finally respond to his allegations.

'I'm taking my case through the proper legal channels, but I know that if I share my story and get as many people aware of my claims as possible, Charles and Camilla will have no choice but to address my claims.'

'If sharing my story on Netflix or to a greater TV audience will help do that, then I say let's do it.'

Additionally, he reiterated his resolve to pursue legal action to persuade Charles and Camilla to submit to DNA testing.

Mr Dorante-Day has already scheduled a number of radio interviews and plans to travel back to the UK in order to intensify his efforts to elicit information from the royal family.

NsAwgwKYNmW2imZprv1_3B-M9f8fxx5UzwO0X_egCxFRXGvI0xNEUqLeRTmreB5vhW0r_DeMcwZWxAlv9QCf_DQNlj_TK7ExgP0mwvHfUxN4WGiHloNAwifcpFkS0gZvvz4plC8bz5cxudHu77gh1qnyo2bo1bBmEe2ydYOKiugYdZ7qxBAOIAQV

He claimed that he received offers from American and British producers to publicise his story. Credit: Daily Mail/Facebook.

He said in his post: 'To the adopted people out there, no, mine isn't the craziest adoption story out there – there are a million!'

'The things I hear from every country, the trauma people experience, it's both heartbreaking and amazing. We need a voice.'

'I always knew that when all this went public, Adoption would figure as a key issue, BUT the scale of this is unreal. I didn't envisage the whole picture.'

'I hear your stories, I share your pain and anguish. Hopefully, this will all provide some light at the end of a very dark tunnel!!'

Mr Dorante-Day was born on April 5, 1966, in Portsmouth, United Kingdom. He was adopted at the age of eight months by a family who eventually moved to Australia.

In his case against Charles and Camilla, he claims that the King and Queen consort started having an affair in 1965, a year before his birth certificate states that he was born.

Additionally, it claims that King Charles travelled to Australia nine months before Mr Dorante-Day was born and that Queen Consort Camilla was not present at British social events.

Mr Dorante-Day maintains Camilla kept him until he was eight months old, concealing him from the public with the aid of the royal family and protection personnel.

He also asserts that he was told that it was a requirement of the adoption that his names, Simon and Charles, would not be changed.

There's certainly been enough royal twists and turns over the years to fill a soap opera!

Do you think there's a possibility that this Australian man is King Charles and Camilla's estranged son? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!
Anything is possible these days. It runs in the monarchy to do as they please. When the reporters get a whiff of it , they cry "not me" .Philip, Charles Andrew, Margaret, now Harry. Do we really need it. Now they accept Charles as king!! I think it's time the monarchy bowed out, No one can do a better job than Queen Elizabeth ll, she gave respect to her country and people and a majority of people loved and respected her.
Let's make Australia Australian now.., and that's coming from an English person 🙏😡

GET THIS 'SUPPOSED' SON OF THE KING AND HIS OTHER 'SUPPOSED' DON NAMED HARRY TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME FOR TESTS,,,,,, THEY MAY EVEN FIND EACH HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON AND BE ABLE TO FINALLY SETTLE JUST WHO IS WHO IN LINE TO THE THRONE - THIS MAY GET HARRY AND MEAGHAN OUT OF THE PICTURE ONCE AND FOR ALL AND THIS ONE COULD BE NEXT IN LINE FOR THE THRONE - EVEN AHEAD OF WILLIAM.