Can't decide which frozen pizza to buy? This ALDI shopper has done the hard work for you!

We're betting that most of our SDC members love a good pizza night just as much as the next person. And while there's nothing wrong with treating yourself to a takeaway pizza now and then, it can get quite pricey – especially as the cost of living continues to soar.

That's where the frozen section at your local supermarket comes in handy. You can buy an entire pizza for just a few dollars, pop it in the oven, and enjoy a delicious dinner in the comfort of your own home.

But let’s face it, not every frozen pizza is made equal… So if you’re wondering which ones are worth splurging, read on.

An ALDI shopper who goes by the name @emilyclairwebster recently took to TikTok to rank the frozen pizza available at her local store.

U-V0BZU6txlqf5a2rKoURWHoUPTxiwaLBKH5_x4cyDzQemf4nk4lJZ3dkX-NTfYxdySJrrQs980hRZMZgLa_0UclSxtc4YzSiQtdkBqMJd39h0eF_8iFuPeQtm6sLP2NSIO5PzGtkN5D0wRm9C2J6j9gQl2vkxy4HW9V4dhW7IDNTORPVWt_zmD7cQ

The battle of ALDI frozen pizzas. Source: ALDI

The foodie put seven different kinds of pizza to the test, including some varieties from ALDI's premium 'Specialty Selected' range. Much to her surprise, it was two pizzas from the cheaper end of the spectrum that came out on top!

The store’s gourmet Specialty Selected Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Pizza was ranked last, while two pizzas priced between $3.69 and $3.99 came in first and second place.

After rigorous testing (that is, enjoying a slice of each variety), the shopper crowned ALDI’s Thin Crust Pepperoni pizza as the best on the list.

‘I tried every ALDI frozen pizza I could find,’ she said in the video. ‘Starting with the Formaggi pizza, this one is at number four.’

‘The Beetroot and Goat’s Cheese Pizza, unfortunately, came in at number seven. Next, I tried the Thin Crust Mozzarella and this came in at number five.’

‘This has potential if you add other toppings to it, but for this video, I didn’t add anything.’ she said before moving on to the other boxes.

‘Next is this Cheese pizza, which came in at number six – and we’ve made it to the top three, everyone!’

bbVfwIdv2sW8d07EKNm1bRv8q2vze1mMCbAzURaL_OVES5MJnpFO3L251mEL44R0A5QYtoBkcddlKopCOhm8sHMvJia6Y3u0Tv_gMboQjNCt4MfAfNTWcMpG7zXEXJ5uiOsmvTO-0BF_EwdOcgaqYtncjYI6T_CaJVboEpZoReErUA7k_J6GanVZrw
16Y7LOLF-sfceHfXiSCZcFGtjkrxz9L3wGGebu5ZhNy0m4FTeg4vGSc0Mv_Q0dyhs25DFZOgMrWX11i2c_hVNZKlQw_cPsm5XYR90KMmAn-lt3uTCSLIKN9zK_pwYbtzaz5GNwim6GrXawkritEw76_EufCWUluGNOXlX2xMC79N4Q6-IZCFCnn7FQ

Source: @emilyclairwebster

‘The Best Margherita Pizza Ever, maybe? But it was the third-best pizza in this line-up. At number two we have the Hawaiian Style Family Pizza, this one was really good.’

‘And the winner overall was the Pepperoni Thin Crust pizza. If you need to buy a frozen pizza, this is the one.’

Ranked:

1. Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza
2. Hawaiian Style Family Pizza
3. The Best Margherita Pizza Ever
4. Specially Selected Woodfired Formaggi Pizza
5. Thin Crust Vegetarian Mozzarella
6. Stone Baked Cheese Pizza
7. Specially Selected Woodfired Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Pizza

What are your thoughts on this article? Do you agree with how the shopper ranked the ALDI pizzas? Better yet, share a list of your favourite frozen pizzas with us in the comments. We knead to know! ;)

Watch the full TikTok video below:

Reactions: Ezzy, Ricci and BJM
Sponsored
we use the cheese pizzas all the time add extra topping and the right size for the baby q pizza tray and pizza stone my wife loves them

Reactions: Ezzy
We tried 2 different thin pizzas a couple of weeks ago, topped up a bit with extra toppings, delicious!!!

Reactions: Ezzy
We're betting that most of our SDC members love a good pizza night just as much as the next person. And while there's nothing wrong with treating yourself to a takeaway pizza now and then, it can get quite pricey – especially as the cost of living continues to soar.

That's where the frozen section at your local supermarket comes in handy. You can buy an entire pizza for just a few dollars, pop it in the oven, and enjoy a delicious dinner in the comfort of your own home.

But let’s face it, not every frozen pizza is made equal… So if you’re wondering which ones are worth splurging, read on.

An ALDI shopper who goes by the name @emilyclairwebster recently took to TikTok to rank the frozen pizza available at her local store.

U-V0BZU6txlqf5a2rKoURWHoUPTxiwaLBKH5_x4cyDzQemf4nk4lJZ3dkX-NTfYxdySJrrQs980hRZMZgLa_0UclSxtc4YzSiQtdkBqMJd39h0eF_8iFuPeQtm6sLP2NSIO5PzGtkN5D0wRm9C2J6j9gQl2vkxy4HW9V4dhW7IDNTORPVWt_zmD7cQ

The battle of ALDI frozen pizzas. Source: ALDI

The foodie put seven different kinds of pizza to the test, including some varieties from ALDI's premium 'Specialty Selected' range. Much to her surprise, it was two pizzas from the cheaper end of the spectrum that came out on top!

The store’s gourmet Specialty Selected Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Pizza was ranked last, while two pizzas priced between $3.69 and $3.99 came in first and second place.

After rigorous testing (that is, enjoying a slice of each variety), the shopper crowned ALDI’s Thin Crust Pepperoni pizza as the best on the list.

‘I tried every ALDI frozen pizza I could find,’ she said in the video. ‘Starting with the Formaggi pizza, this one is at number four.’

‘The Beetroot and Goat’s Cheese Pizza, unfortunately, came in at number seven. Next, I tried the Thin Crust Mozzarella and this came in at number five.’

‘This has potential if you add other toppings to it, but for this video, I didn’t add anything.’ she said before moving on to the other boxes.

‘Next is this Cheese pizza, which came in at number six – and we’ve made it to the top three, everyone!’

bbVfwIdv2sW8d07EKNm1bRv8q2vze1mMCbAzURaL_OVES5MJnpFO3L251mEL44R0A5QYtoBkcddlKopCOhm8sHMvJia6Y3u0Tv_gMboQjNCt4MfAfNTWcMpG7zXEXJ5uiOsmvTO-0BF_EwdOcgaqYtncjYI6T_CaJVboEpZoReErUA7k_J6GanVZrw
16Y7LOLF-sfceHfXiSCZcFGtjkrxz9L3wGGebu5ZhNy0m4FTeg4vGSc0Mv_Q0dyhs25DFZOgMrWX11i2c_hVNZKlQw_cPsm5XYR90KMmAn-lt3uTCSLIKN9zK_pwYbtzaz5GNwim6GrXawkritEw76_EufCWUluGNOXlX2xMC79N4Q6-IZCFCnn7FQ

‘The Best Margherita Pizza Ever, maybe? But it was the third-best pizza in this line-up. At number two we have the Hawaiian Style Family Pizza, this one was really good.’

‘And the winner overall was the Pepperoni Thin Crust pizza. If you need to buy a frozen pizza, this is the one.’

Ranked:

1. Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza
2. Hawaiian Style Family Pizza
3. The Best Margherita Pizza Ever
4. Specially Selected Woodfired Formaggi Pizza
5. Thin Crust Vegetarian Mozzarella
6. Stone Baked Cheese Pizza
7. Specially Selected Woodfired Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Pizza

What are your thoughts on this article? Do you agree with how the shopper ranked the ALDI pizzas? Better yet, share a list of your favourite frozen pizzas with us in the comments. We knead to know! ;)

Watch the full TikTok video below:

She seriously needs to get a life… what a waste if the me to spend on crap food!

Reactions: Macarj
Here in Perth I have found Domino's offering pick-up pizzas cheaper than most frozen pizzas. Maybe someone in their accounting department actually knows the cost of living for most people!

Ok, not tried the Aldi ones, but my fav is Dr Oetker Ristorante. Always stock up when on special. Thin crust, good topping. I m not a fan of a thick base or side. My favorite in that range is the Spinach one, as I m not a meat lover, but recently also enjoyed the mushroom and the mozzarella. I think it s all up to what a person likes, you cant really generalise it.

Reactions: 52KID and Mr Benson
Ok, not tried the Aldi ones, but my fav is Dr Oetker Ristorante. Always stock up when on special. Thin crust, good topping. I m not a fan of a thick base or side. My favorite in that range is the Spinach one, as I m not a meat lover, but recently also enjoyed the mushroom and the mozzarella. I think it s all up to what a person likes, you cant really generalise it.
I just bought the spinach one yesterday, will have it tomorrow. I've not had that one before, but we love the Dr Oetker ones.