TrishaC

Staff member
May 30, 2022
Can you guess which tattoos are the biggest regrets?

We love keeping things we deem sentimental close to us. That receipt from your first date with your spouse/partner may still be tucked away somewhere in a small drawer. The first medal you won as a child may still be in some drawer in your home. You may still be using one laminated flower from the first bouquet your spouse gave you as a bookmark in your favourite book.

Some people, however, find the idea of having something sentimental to them inked on their skin. Most people spend hours, days, even years thinking of the right tattoo to get since the decision itself involves permanence, but some people just go with what comes to mind.

One thing that we need to remember though: before getting a tattoo, make sure you do background research on the artist or studio where you’re getting your long-awaited tattoo from. We can’t say for sure, your lifelong dream might just end up in an eternal nightmare.

Kueez was able to compile all the expectation versus reality tattoos that they found lurking around the corners of the great internet.

0qEOEvO9P6FaGLTP8PaPwRApDubj7oJuLL4oiJsyXpr8nNLg5UfvB9-xHOTTkwMAqZ4s5cQ4jB5GzqGwY4xV_T0Cfg0qRFOZ31XQks-8zJ1iTi6zXC23Yb2EM9wDgZnw6mxlBys4UnOsBbhgag

Source: Daily Mail

Everyone enjoys a good life quote, and if spelled right, this one is a terrific one. Because this artist inscribed 'Nobodies Flawless' instead of 'Nobody's Perfect,' it will never be perfect.

YtjQUe6vKs0URAxcyd_rwQMo03TfCyXuTl72wk38ZhkcwGuEO6T6RmcZQ44hrHsi08weZ_7fwphXIEJnpv-7UItoANziblfJyxnLkfqMYyPxFVDEsZ2QdW4r5LMA42fyVoWODhoJ0qXSIUGJKw

At the very least, he'll remember his glasses! This guy has a lot of tattoos all over his body, but the facial one might make him regret it in the morning.

zObGnTFYsn8ZNjapOw6LJeGFQipsCWlsXO4z4J7wuMw-rSPj6_-Gd-HhwgyGxaxZ-A_sFAlGspYfHeOsAFkStLNIs2r04YboGPK39Aykbor0UUQnOMTAb5IT7o6U-AfS0-nVdzz16cPw9MhwzA

Excellent use of surplus hair! Trolls are instantly recognisable and endearing characters, but this seems strange…

OAoQUU-bzK6KbReozElV8Meh1s_6BITbDIS11R5UqfXrl5otEci2rzhsFRaSvLDXun4xICZHucWBKP1j2I-hZuRZ4MLh175qZ5zrslTPvtRw1OfcPnoT7hURjcPiPoEXvuSWJ7vHV7Gt61_7_g

The most unusual location for such a tattoo. She appears pleased with it, but was the positioning designed to conceal the design indefinitely?

C3MgVj14ipcedbpE3va0t_RDKgG0QFqlmRzz4t2v_tPAP9pRsGIr0Xt8DQqOKPpOS0-B3odc_6HOHTvho082TCe-NyOtbODl8-gAKzw-ErIsIQKUSL2PieqlntMsUsufjw_jxQtZ0gzRIdRcPQ

“It’s get worse!” This isn't the kind of inspirational quote you want to keep on your forearm for the rest of your life.

L3W146UJYR-RFAftyhPQhTCLYR9DKaQovS0m64bTWzZXa7vge-doHljPdjIMJBD6YMLol_DU9GYrDkE1vWsPFNbyxQWffquB7PDcFdLFtF1X5RZ1bwFVl9z_G_WUntucxys61iG61J0zATMzPA

How did Manilyn Monroe end up looking like Ronald Mcdonald?

B7P_KbQwEMkdK_BnuO2APRx08GYJ3h4HQheGO_5ejUvhSTQEUAKQznMIiNRu7qRLNeZgTZhN1e_WMXjs0b4tJbJZa7Y5Lznt68U6vSwU8m12DKqcTAfMQRJ_kLAlKayLivFZEFgyItNpz6C10w

A wolf’s howl is supposed to be cunning but we can easily imagine this one to be a bit pathetic.

U-jqKhZQYaGSnrO6evkOtBb5eR-Xr_gJzEnTgV3az3MOxOxgjeShlDsjJwVPKo1b0dHN17WkLxRFxPRQhHQXXNSwwDOSdQ-5Ol2zAtDLBZHdTmtw8efwppA6p9kf3c_aezWGDpzd5t6tEG51fg

Is it because M&Ms are in lolly wRAPPERs? (I’m sorry)

NUwpu8HBCVqWwaar2e7XWCfl5seCVDwprG7NzRVfItD-5GeUp2l4gHbcsRjUT9_RJyuIfGRu2MoekVFyO8Fi5hEADqxAaSF_jraeXbws4HtHJzXKBkCSYnMfEhzOWmpyAhSYfVih-E73uCJCHA

Everyone loves to get inked with a portrait of their babies but this just looks like one of the gargoyles from the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

k_kF1K25XGLypwmyT5CR8rSpwq_Fq84foBPiMt4DlT2IwFMRBBpshbLkWM1Fs3bJxg-JpC1r5k7KYYRSPg9jbMeKDN-42pldwzTX9gvYrgk7KSsB2nfeHbzmShtGoHzDzeupgVYduMLXyxfOwQ

If you have arachnophobia, this guy automatically falls under the no-no list.

DlX8D6LYggkH_kbJO-cNSknunagjvcWqA1kt3ns_fWXq36Qi_QRgaNtSv8xsF-8QVUHnsd72vnqmGF29x3_oqidP8unyWmWw_rZTQNJ1eZAZSaVyIsUPsFfJkFK70E6eMwr_VEVDblTxmO35Bw

It's wonderful to be able to remember your loved one forever, just not if she looks like she just came out of the TV.

WJ39kmoddFC_-J14rtE5pFEwEz5pNJIKMhWr8s_35HWs--mRMX9rJnO5XTySyxcoqcxP-cYQwWoGt2C_-jdceqqJHzfS8P7OpDA5wQ_2M3EbNs83daTK2mx73ZznGFR_FBpcqEKHM4pzCU7ETw

Did a kid design this tattoo or something?

MyegKQhdpGK2A4EAXBTFx4ZDBn47SCGArw8lGXlXN_Aug1fl9qjZM4a0YninF6aDVWvEQRQ-ABQmcFlHDo7fHrYlMUotBymfAIf4o3H-pUUf4YMieWmhCFMEEcaawrqvVhqW85v-5FIwCtUn1A

She's a loud and proud vegan now, and the entire world knows it. Let’s hope she doesn’t change her mind anytime soon.

7emGgw9DWbGWOdnvZ-u383mOauctwB_wMRGUQi5ouaO6kWVcWqYvW3PlAekXDbnsoob5FIdDo1o0zRVakUBlJIbXnoIcZArrC565zvvRZA9dSd3BvzaUUL9h_GPScmT1f2I2mqObVe9C1Ml1pw

You should be ‘fearles’ enough to get a tattoo like this one.

Jva_OH7DVAD6RPC_i_JCIQH7sGF1jMPddHU5cPch_-muGmBVINYrU83p0Ad-MBltimX83WVI3qX-CJ6fh1o3FMXcwkK68l0OYORN4fRq3AU8zyeTJX6O-ewL3rF8WIMjHnRYKrmhdWpz7A1tkQ

Well, at least you have a little friend you can talk to while waiting behind this guy at a grocery store.

Which tattoo was the worst for you? Have you seen any questionable tattoos in real life? Tell us all about it in the comments!

While you’re at it, check out this video for more tattoo fails!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Elbe and Ricci
Have always wanted an Elvis Presley tattoo, it's on my bucket list. Don't be to harsh to judge women who have tattoo's as you don't know what their history is. Some women who were abused as children and had no control over what was being done to them go on to get tattoos as a way of saying to themselves that they are now in control of their own lives. I know, my daughter, my daughter-in-law and a couple of close friends are some of these women.

Reactions: Elbe and Ricci
Watched a lady get a tattoo on her shoulder. Had children, along with family and friends who all supported her. She told me it was the first time she was proud of her body. She goes in regularly for surgery, to have every joint opened up, to have calcium scrapped from her joints. The tattoo is a scar she is happy to wear. There are a lot of reasons people have tattoos for, the choice, the passion for each is theirs to own. If you judge them for their choice, what are you being judged for yourself?

in regards to my comment about tattoos, I am not judgmental on women with tattoos, I just don't like seeing them on women.
Watched a lady get a tattoo on her shoulder. Had children, along with family and friends who all supported her. She told me it was the first time she was proud of her body. She goes in regularly for surgery, to have every joint opened up, to have calcium scrapped from her joints. The tattoo is a scar she is happy to wear. There are a lot of reasons people have tattoos for, the choice, the passion for each is theirs to own. If you judge them for their choice, what are you being judged for yourself?

I have a tattoo, just one, it's small and on the inside of my wrist. Most folk wouldn't know as I always wear bracelets. It's just for me. It's a triangle sitting on it's point followed by the roman numerals V11 then a triangle sitting on it's base followed by V111. Translated it means fall down seven times get up 8. Over the years it has been a reminder that I'm stronger than I think.:)

I have a tattoo, just one, it's small and on the inside of my wrist. Most folk wouldn't know as I always wear bracelets. It's just for me. It's a triangle sitting on it's point followed by the roman numerals V11 then a triangle sitting on it's base followed by V111. Translated it means fall down seven times get up 8. Over the years it has been a reminder that I'm stronger than I think.:)
Wow Ricci - we are alike ! I marked turning 60 by getting a small tattoo to remind me of pretty much the same thing - but mine is a triangle which I designed. My adult children later both got the same tattoo so it's very special to us. I'd never get another one though !! I'm not super sensitive but I was surprised how much it hurt!

Each to their own. I have a tattoo on my inner arm above my wrist. Never had any intention of having a tattoo, but lost my son suddenly 4 years ago. So I now have his name with a heart with an infinity sign tattoo. To me this is a constant reminder of him. I love it