Oaklegs

Jun 17, 2023
Busselton WA
Bunnings in Busselton

This happened yesterday in Bunnings in Busselton WA and was posted on Facebook it is just one example of what a great town Busselton WA is: Hello all I was in Bunnings today a brought a small bbq then realized I couldn't get it into my car. a Bunnings girl there asked which suburb I lived in and said she could drop it off after work. I could not believe people could be that kind so it took a minute to register. we swapped info and Laura showed up at the exact time she said. She has given me so much faith in the human race and those in Busselton, the world is such a better place with you in it as we were complete strangers yet you helped me out, many thanks Laura you are an amazing human being I with you the best hun x.

We have found the staff at bunnings kingsgrove to also be amazing and go that step further.

We made a large purchase and Angelo was amazing all the way through , even now when we go for something else and he spots us its always ,hey Suzanne and Basil how are you guys.

Then their is a young lady Natalie in the garden section who always smiles and says hello and ask us how we are. She has also helped us on many many occasions.

I have left 5 star reviews for both of these and added that bunnings need to give both of these a pay rise to make sure they stay.

It's people like this that make me want to go back

This happened for me years ago. Purchased a large item in the city centre, didn't want to risk taking home on bus. The Customer Service Officer offered to drop it off - on a Saturday (his day off). Just wanted to see my dad's reaction to the gift. He got a great laugh and I got great customer service.