Better Homes and Gardens star’s refreshed look sets social media abuzz

Prepare to be impressed as Australian TV darling and beloved presenter of Better Homes and Gardens, Johanna Griggs, unveils her astonishing transformation!

Johanna's recent makeover has not only left her fans astounded but has also set social media buzzing with praise.

Johanna took to her social media to share a close-up shot of herself, taken right on the set of the popular Channel 7 show. Snuggled up in a chic navy coat, she radiated confidence and grace.

While her recent photo had everyone talking, it was her fabulous new fringe that stole the spotlight and sent fans reeling.

With a daring and fresh hairstyle choice, Johanna unveiled her bangs to the world, and boy, did she make heads turn! People on social media couldn't help but gush over her stunning new look, showering her with compliments and saying that she's absolutely rocking the new look.

'Who needs a filter when your make-up artist snaps a quick pic with a phone with a dirty lens!' she teased in the caption accompanying the post, which she shared with her fans on Tuesday.

Johanna couldn't contain her excitement as she shared that she had an absolutely fantastic time filming in the central west. Her enthusiasm was contagious as she expressed her eagerness to share the upcoming stories with the show's viewers.

Johanna's stunning look has undoubtedly left her friends, fans, and even fellow celebrities spellbound. Her blunt fringe, in particular, has generated a positive response from her fans.

'Loving that blunt fringe on you, so cool,' shared one viewer, echoing the sentiments of many others who couldn't get enough of her hairstyle.

'Those bangs!' chimed in another. 'You don't need filters; I love your wispy fringe,' gushed a third fan.

Celebrities, too, couldn't resist weighing in on the conversation. Home and Away star Georgie Parker expressed her admiration with a series of heart-faced emojis, while renowned chef Poh Ling Yeow gave a nod to the 'dirty lens' look that captured the star's beauty so effortlessly.

Even Johanna's makeup artist, Lisa Soames, couldn't help but join in the fun, commenting, 'Such a fun day! I may never clean my phone lens again.'

Screen Shot 2023-05-11 at 11.27.33 AM.png
Griggs juggles her filming schedule for Better Homes with family time, being a mother and grandmother. Credit: Instagram/johgriggs7.

Beyond her role as a beloved presenter on Better Homes and Gardens, Johanna is also a devoted mother to her two sons, Jesse and Joe. Together with her ex-husband, actor Gary Sweet, she shares the joys and challenges of parenting.

However, it was when her son Joe welcomed his first child, Jax, that Johanna stepped into the delightful role of being a young grandmother in her 40s, and she couldn't be happier.

As Jax's fifth birthday approached in March, Johanna couldn't contain her adoration for her grandson. In a heartfelt interview with a media outlet in February, she beamed with pride as she spoke about him, saying, 'He's just the light of our lives.'

Embracing the experience of having a little one around again, she emphasises that it has brought her entire family closer together on a whole new level. Johanna's journey as a grandmother in her 40s has been nothing short of extraordinary, and she embraces this new chapter with open arms.

Despite her incredible resilience, 2022 has presented some unexpected challenges for Johanna. Her husband, Todd Huggins, was diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma, leading to a series of complications after a supposedly 'simple surgery'.

The focus quickly shifted to regaining Todd's health and finding balance in their lives, and her unwavering commitment to her family has been evident in the time and energy she's devoted to helping Todd recover. From working on his gut health to improving his sleep patterns, Johanna has been a rock for her husband throughout this challenging time.

Key Takeaways

• Johanna Griggs, the beloved TV presenter, has undergone a stunning hair transformation.
  • Alongside her professional success on Better Homes and Gardens, Johanna embraces her role as a young grandmother and finds joy in the presence of her grandson.
  • Despite facing challenges, including her husband's health struggles, Johanna remains resilient, strong, and adored by her fans for her authentic and playful personality.

Despite the storms, Johanna remains strong and full of life, juggling her professional commitments and personal life with grace. This recent transformation and her honest, playful personality have endeared her even more to her fans.

Keep shining, Johanna, and we look forward to watching all the delightful stories you'll be sharing on Better Homes and Gardens! What are your thoughts on this story, folks? Do you like Johanna’s new look? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
Really sick & tired of the way that programme is now. Although I love Jo & Adam & dr Harry the rest of the crew is less than useless. I no longer watch it as it is too repetitive & boring I record something from earlier in the week to watch on Friday evenings to avoid Better Homes. Or I turn it off & read!

My Godmother always says if you cant say something nice then dont say anything at all. Are we really getting to be such a bunch of old grumpy pants?
When I found SDC I thought it was great, an intelligent site for people in an older age group to talk about things that matter, or make us laugh, cook, think, revel. But lately, there has been a lot of snide remarks and nasty under tone, come on guys let's get back to the way it was.

Reactions: terri