My Budget Buy is a Smart TV from Aldi. It's 40 inch (seems like it is bigger). It was only $329. It's capable of streaming both my Netflix and Brit Box. I think that's amazing for that price.

Aldi sells frozen packs of lasagne and macaroni & cheese. Both come in under $4. Hubby and I can share a lasagne with a few vegetables on the side. We also share a pack of macaroni & cheese and add a fillet of salmon or some bacon pieces (cooked first) or chopped ham. Quite filling.

Reactions: Leannem
I love Woolies, Reward points are fantastic! I buy their own brand of rice, pasta, oats, Basil Pesto, Soy milk & heaps more. They all taste just as good or even better than the name brands. Nearly forgot my favourite, chocolate covered liquorice! 🤗

Reactions: mylittletibbies
Went to Cosco today, it is our 60th wedding anniversary and we are having a party today to celebrate. We purchased everything we needed for the food we needed including ready made sandwiches and cheese and bickies . i believe it was the best way to go about what was needed as everything was made and ready to eat.

Scroll past if dieting.🤣What better for Easter two packets of hot cross buns from coles for only $6.00. Yummy warmed in microwave or toasted with butter all drippy and oozy. Or just as they are plain and delicious or with your favourite spread. 😋😋😋yummy in your tummy.

Reactions: Suzanne rose
Aldi is my go to shop for bargains as I shop there every time I get my pension I feel that I get the best deals possiable. Especially as I get all my meat there too & it still cost me less than when I used to buy meat directly from the farm

It's hard to find a bargain these days to be honest, as I remember back 20 years ago I used to shop at BuyLo where you could get a medium Roast for 6.95 but these days they are all above 20 dollars and sadly all I can afford is can food and these never any bargains there so sorry to say but I can't find any bargains to recommend other than the best can food to eat is braise stake and onion so if your struggling to survive like I am them that's my go to food as it's always cheap at $2 a can.
Congratulations to member @hol0g for winning our March competition! You've snagged yourself a $100 voucher to a grocery store of your choice.

And a huge thank you to everyone who entered and contributed to a veritable smorgasbord of savings! I can't wait to try all of your suggestions.

Congratulations to member @hol0g for winning our March competition! You've snagged yourself a $100 voucher to a grocery store of your choice.

And a huge thank you to everyone who entered and contributed to a veritable smorgasbord of savings! I can't wait to try all of your suggestions.
I agree a deserving win 🏆 congratulations