Be alert for scams / Coles ?

Be alert for scams
Scammers are sending text messages that encourage you to provide credit card information to ‘redeem Coles points’.

Remember, Coles will never request personal or banking details in unsolicited communications. To help you stay safe, check out our helpful guide of recent scam text messages, phone calls, websites and competitions that impersonate Coles.

Sponsored
They immediately tried to withdraw $200 from my account but thankfully Westpac contacted me straight away.It seemed very authentic because they mentioned I had 3000 points and that was roughly the amount I had.
Thankyou Westpac!!!

Always receive these msgs in the early hours of the morning. As my phone is on silent most nights, we have a house phone we have told family to ring if they need to contact us urgently at night between 10pm and 7am, I don’t find the message until I either wake up and check my phone during the night, or next morning. My standard reply now is f-— k off scum, then I delete the msg. If they try to hack into my phone they won‘t get anything useful. I don’t have any banking details, apps or licence, Medicare, myGov on my phone. Only use it for msgs, calls and taking photos. I do everything else on my iPad, never click on any suspect emails, just hit delete.

Reactions: Iggydi
I get plenty of these I just ignore them as I do most phone calls from unknown caller...if they are legit they will leave a message. I got scammed for $500 approx by uber eats....never ordered a thing from them and never will. Thankfully got my money back

Reactions: Iggydi and Gsr