Bargain alert: Kmart's budget-friendly slides are comfortable, durable, and a huge hit with shoppers!

Are you always on the lookout for a steal of a deal? We all want to save some money so we can splurge on the things that really matter - like treating ourselves to a nice dinner.

Well, hold onto your hats, folks, because we've got some exciting news for you fashionistas out there!

Summer may be long gone, but don't pack away those sandals just yet! With the rainy autumn weather upon us, it's more important than ever to have a cosy pair of kicks to keep our toes dry and toasty.

And guess what? Shoppers are buzzing about an amazing pair of furry slides from Kmart that look just like the trendy Birkenstock sandals but at a fraction of the price.

Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 12.14.20 PM.png
The Kmart slides come in two colours, cream and pink, in sizes 5 through 12 and are available both online and in stores. Credit: Kmart.

You heard it right, folks - these only cost $15, while the Birkenstock version can set you back a whopping $373. What a score!

Kmart's budget-friendly Furry Footbed Slippers are making a comeback, and they're causing quite a stir. Why, you may ask? Well, because they bear a striking resemblance to the popular Birkenstock Shearling sandals, but without the hefty price tag!

But don't let their affordable price fool you - these slippers are the real deal. Fans of the cosy footwear can't stop raving about their comfort and durability. In fact, some shoppers claim that their furry slides have lasted for years without showing any signs of wear and tear.

'They are so comfortable, and I get lots of compliments on them too. I even wear them while shopping,' someone commented, while another added, 'I've had mine for nearly two years, and they are still in excellent shape, and I just about live in mine too.'

'I bought another pair last year in case they were discontinued, but I still don't need to use them as my originals are going strong,' said a third.

And the love for these slippers doesn't stop there! Some customers have gone as far as buying every colour available, with one satisfied shopper even claiming that her pair of furry slides is the best thing she wears every day. Now that's high praise.

Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 12.14.26 PM.png
The Arizona Big Buckle Teddy Shearling Eggshell Sandals from Birkenstock will set you back over $350 more. Credit: Birkenstock.

Now, we know what some of you are thinking - can these budget-friendly slides really measure up to the original Birkenstock design? While some may have doubts, there's no denying the overwhelming demand for these comfy and affordable shoes.

These furry footbed slippers are available in cream and pink, and in sizes 5 to 12 - both in-store and online at Kmart. So, why not treat your feet to a pair and see for yourself what all the fuss is about?

Key Takeaways

• Shoppers are rushing to Kmart to purchase $15 Furry Footbed Slippers, which resemble Birkenstock's Shearling sandals priced at $373.
  • Fashion lovers praise the footwear for its comfort and durability, with many purchasing multiple pairs.
  • The $15 Furry Footbed Slippers come in two colours and are available online and in stores.

Who doesn't love a good bargain? We all know that Kmart is the go-to destination for affordable fashion, furniture, and everything in between. But did you know that the retail giant has recently ventured into the world of perfumes?

Shoppers have been raving about Kmart's latest offerings, which are nearly identical dupes of some high-end designer scents - right down to the bottle design. It's no wonder that these perfumes have sent shoppers into a frenzy!

If you're in the market for a new scent but don't want to break the bank, head over to your local Kmart or check them out online. With a range of options available, there's bound to be a fragrance that catches your eye (and your nose!).

There you have it, folks! If you're on the hunt for affordable yet sturdy slides, look no further than Kmart's Furry Footbed Slippers. Not only are they comfortable and durable, but they're also fantastic value for money.

And while you're at it, don't forget to check out Kmart's latest fragrance collections. With nearly identical dupes of designer scents, you're sure to find a perfume that you'll love at a price that can't be beaten.

Have you found other Kmart dupes that you swear by? Share them with us in the comments - we'd love to hear about your bargain finds!

Sponsored
Are you always on the lookout for a steal of a deal? We all want to save some money so we can splurge on the things that really matter - like treating ourselves to a nice dinner.

Well, hold onto your hats, folks, because we've got some exciting news for you fashionistas out there!

Summer may be long gone, but don't pack away those sandals just yet! With the rainy autumn weather upon us, it's more important than ever to have a cosy pair of kicks to keep our toes dry and toasty.

And guess what? Shoppers are buzzing about an amazing pair of furry slides from Kmart that look just like the trendy Birkenstock sandals but at a fraction of the price.

View attachment 16147
The Kmart slides come in two colours, cream and pink, in sizes 5 through 12 and are available both online and in stores. Credit: Kmart.

You heard it right, folks - these only cost $15, while the Birkenstock version can set you back a whopping $373. What a score!

Kmart's budget-friendly Furry Footbed Slippers are making a comeback, and they're causing quite a stir. Why, you may ask? Well, because they bear a striking resemblance to the popular Birkenstock Shearling sandals, but without the hefty price tag!

But don't let their affordable price fool you - these slippers are the real deal. Fans of the cosy footwear can't stop raving about their comfort and durability. In fact, some shoppers claim that their furry slides have lasted for years without showing any signs of wear and tear.

'They are so comfortable, and I get lots of compliments on them too. I even wear them while shopping,' someone commented, while another added, 'I've had mine for nearly two years, and they are still in excellent shape, and I just about live in mine too.'

'I bought another pair last year in case they were discontinued, but I still don't need to use them as my originals are going strong,' said a third.

And the love for these slippers doesn't stop there! Some customers have gone as far as buying every colour available, with one satisfied shopper even claiming that her pair of furry slides is the best thing she wears every day. Now that's high praise.

View attachment 16148
The Arizona Big Buckle Teddy Shearling Eggshell Sandals from Birkenstock will set you back over $350 more. Credit: Birkenstock.

Now, we know what some of you are thinking - can these budget-friendly slides really measure up to the original Birkenstock design? While some may have doubts, there's no denying the overwhelming demand for these comfy and affordable shoes.

These furry footbed slippers are available in cream and pink, and in sizes 5 to 12 - both in-store and online at Kmart. So, why not treat your feet to a pair and see for yourself what all the fuss is about?

Key Takeaways

• Shoppers are rushing to Kmart to purchase $15 Furry Footbed Slippers, which resemble Birkenstock's Shearling sandals priced at $373.
  • Fashion lovers praise the footwear for its comfort and durability, with many purchasing multiple pairs.
  • The $15 Furry Footbed Slippers come in two colours and are available online and in stores.

Who doesn't love a good bargain? We all know that Kmart is the go-to destination for affordable fashion, furniture, and everything in between. But did you know that the retail giant has recently ventured into the world of perfumes?

Shoppers have been raving about Kmart's latest offerings, which are nearly identical dupes of some high-end designer scents - right down to the bottle design. It's no wonder that these perfumes have sent shoppers into a frenzy!

If you're in the market for a new scent but don't want to break the bank, head over to your local Kmart or check them out online. With a range of options available, there's bound to be a fragrance that catches your eye (and your nose!).

There you have it, folks! If you're on the hunt for affordable yet sturdy slides, look no further than Kmart's Furry Footbed Slippers. Not only are they comfortable and durable, but they're also fantastic value for money.

And while you're at it, don't forget to check out Kmart's latest fragrance collections. With nearly identical dupes of designer scents, you're sure to find a perfume that you'll love at a price that can't be beaten.

Have you found other Kmart dupes that you swear by? Share them with us in the comments - we'd love to hear about your bargain finds!

Their $15 Chelsea boots are terrific also, so comfortable and versatile, bought some online last week.

Firstly if kmart has just released these slippers than how can customers say theirs have lasted for years 🤔

The Birkenstock brand were actually worn out as sandals. They were worn by alot of young Asian girls and when I made a comment to someone at work how alot of girls are wearingslippers out ( Sydney CBD) they then told me they are actually fluffy sandals.

I definitely won't be wearing these out

Last edited:

View attachment 16147

View attachment 16148

Key Takeaways

View attachment 16147

View attachment 16148

Key Takeaways

They'll probably last as long as any other Chinese copy of anything KMart sells? 🙄

I love them. I wouldn’t wear them out, but they look super comfy. Wish they came in black.