Aussies are ‘absolutely loving’ these pre-lit Christmas trees from Aldi

There are less than fifty days until Christmas, and people can now start putting their Christmas decorations including their Christmas tree with full, wide branches to kickstart the holiday season.

Over the years, faux Christmas trees have been getting better and better. They not only save you the stress out of the annual tree hunt, but they also look realistic and last for a long time. Unlike real Christmas trees in our Aussie summers!

It’s no wonder Aussie shoppers, who have no time to bring out knotted bunches of Christmas lights, were raving about the $99 sell-out Christmas trees from Aldi.

2U2oAI-kZxnB5CWTsQAXrQszvfQJI3tJCK2etLPIp5oJn88iIUYQWuOfM_3p-_IY3aXJcMBjWOpTT4rOD9nuDJpo5KEuI42PzKGmUhXBYYbUfkxdq7ebM54h5flaM8yxU-TBGZVr

ALDI’s famous premium pre-lit Christmas tree is coming back into stores. Photos from ALDI.

Christmas can be one of the busiest times of the year, so having a tree that’s already set up with lights is a big help! All you have to worry about is what range of baubles and decorations you will add to the Christmas tree.

Aussie mums nationwide took to their social media groups to get feedback on what the Aldi pre-lit Christmas trees look like and whether they were good quality for their almost too good to be true price.

In the Aldi Mum’s group on Facebook, one excited shopper asked, “Has anyone bought this pre-lit Christmas tree, wondering if it’s good?”

"Yes, yes & yes. Absolutely love this tree!!! So easy to put together & looks wonderful," one user quickly replied.

Others shared their experience and love for the faux tree, “If I had enough room in my house, I would get another one!”

One person even said that the tree they bought three years ago was still in excellent condition and very much loved.

Fans were ecstatic to know that the trees were easy to put together and did not require complicated instructions to be assembled.

"Oh, great. I'm so sick of putting on all my branches,” one mum wrote in the comments.

eCnSWDVIk-sCPqCT-fNsWwFg0zP_GYqvcwW2vHBe2Atg6oBcwRTJSKLuPrP4XkyRA9MV1Z7MRaW-f3UUzynprUJkKfeoDJqKQupBmeK4xzLhBOYxmN8G_K4YX_Dkc6QiAoj3CBXy

Many more mums shared pictures of their beautifully decorated Christmas tree set-ups. Photos from Facebook.

However, a bit of a warning to those who want to get their hands on the pre-lit trees, be quick or else they might just run out of stock. Aldi’s Christmas ranges fly off the shelves as soon as they come in store.

And the pre-lit trees weren’t the only sought-after item in the supermarket’s Christmas collection.

Also available were two other trees – an Aspen luxury flocked Christmas tree, which sells for $79.99, and a Newport Majestic 6ft pine which is just $39.99 – as well as the popular wicker tree collar, a classic nutcracker, and a Santa decoration that sold out super quick.

IUU0jIYRxUmeLG430cKxorDwAdIzc3Eecub4VzBI-jpQ_0mJOcdWWUP3ecwp11OIOP8LhsJvoxV3WZBklpvwyw9AEeyq6mpqFTYzgb8n7e_9EoHd9zpnBdJq3RfE8akUshLeHQVh

Various items from Aldi’s Christmas range are available both online and in-store. Photos from Aldi.

Have you already put up your Christmas tree? We’d like to see your set-ups in the comments below!

Sponsored
I love the one that looks like it has snow on it

Reactions: Peppa
They're so pretty but I don't have a tree now, not much room. Love to see them though.
Oh no! They come in so many different sizes though. Could you not fit in even a very small one - maybe 30cm?