Attention, shoppers! Woolworths just released a mouthwatering range of 150 desserts that'll make your taste buds happy

Are you looking for a delicious dessert that’s easy on your wallet?

Those with a sweet tooth will be extra pleased to hear that Woolworths has just released a delicious range of 150 cakes, muffins, cookies and new bakery goodies available to customers across the country!

The range of baked goods includes new and reformulated recipes, best of all, they are all still at an affordable cost point!

This makes them perfect for your next special occasion or if you just fancy a treat after a long day.

SDC Images (13).png
Woolworths just released new and reformulated recipes for 150 baked goods. Image source: Woolworths.

Included in the list is Woolworths' Smash Cake at $35. This delectable delight features layers of chocolate sponge and rich buttercream and is filled with hidden treats and covered in a velvety smooth milk chocolate dome.

Next on the list is their Chocolate Chunk Cookie Pie ($14)—an oversized cookie that you can just cut, heat, and serve with some ice cream, and you’ve got yourself a delicious dessert!

Woolworths also released their take on drip cakes. You can score their delicious Happy Birthday Chocolate Drip Cake for just $29. It is the same chocolate cake Chris Hemsworth enjoyed on his birthday in August.

If you're not a big chocolate fan, Woolworths is also releasing a delectable caramel cake.

The cake features a fluffy caramel sponge cake, with buttercream layered with dulce de leche, finished off with scrumptious chocolate-coated honeycomb pieces and milk and caramel chocolates.

Last but not least, Woolworths also released their Loaded Carrot Cake Muffin priced at $7.50 for a pack of four. The dessert features cream cheese-filled muffins sprinkled with a spiced walnut crumble—perfect for a tea-time snack!

Feeling a little bit creative?

One savvy Woolworths shopper turned an average supermarket cake into a showstopper with a few basic ingredients and a whole lot of creativity!

You'll need a mud cake (chocolate or caramel at $6.40, whichever you prefer!), two batches of buttercream frosting (one white and one coloured), a black fondant, ready-to-use toppers for the horn and ears, and now it's your turn to recreate the magic at home!

See the full step-by-step guide here.
Key Takeaways
  • Woolworths is unveiling 150 new and reformulated bakery products, including cakes, cookies, muffins, and baked desserts.
  • The new line-up includes a $35 Smash Cake, a $14 Chocolate Chunk Cookie Pie, and a $29 Chocolate Drip Cake which actor Chris Hemsworth was seen enjoying on his birthday.
  • Among the new items is a $7.50 Loaded Carrot Cake Muffin that features a cream cheese filling and is topped with a spiced walnut crumble.
Members, which of these items have you tried and would recommend to others? Share them with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
Sadly I could not bake a cake to save my life!! Even a packet Mix is beyond me, my brain goes into meltdown just thinking about it even before I try, which honestly very rarely happens now.However after saying that I am very good with any type of savoury dish, give me a piece of meat and some fresh veg and I can produce a restuerant worthy meal that has my husband or dinner party guests looking for seconds. Not having any of the ingredients or equipment needed for cakes or even pies on hand in the pantry, buying these ready made is cheaper and less stressful for me and my husband or guests.

Sadly I could not bake a cake to save my life!! Even a packet Mix is beyond me, my brain goes into meltdown just thinking about it even before I try, which honestly very rarely happens now.However after saying that I am very good with any type of savoury dish, give me a piece of meat and some fresh veg and I can produce a restuerant worthy meal that has my husband or dinner party guests looking for seconds. Not having any of the ingredients or equipment needed for cakes or even pies on hand in the pantry, buying these ready made is cheaper and less stressful for me and my husband or guests.
Doesn’t matter at least you can cook something. I’m an old ex chef and the only dessert I excelled in was sticky date pudding with whole dates with my famous toffee Kahlua sauce and my rich fruit steamed pudding with blueberry sauce. Give me a steak to cook any day.😁bake a cake I don’t think so. Never.😢

• Love
Reactions: Gaena
I am not allowed to cook because my wife does it all as she to enjoys it too I used to do all of the cooking when we both were working We are both retired now
Wow😁lucky you I’m jealous.

rather expensive for me,,my budget doesn't allow for them and besides I love home cooked goodies

Reactions: Littleboy8