Are you a Woolworths shopper? Check your account IMMEDIATELY for this shocking discovery

Being in the middle of the cost-of-living crisis, any discounted or free food items help out a great deal for many people. The good news is one major supermarket has some surprises for its active members.

Woolworths customers are being urged to check their online accounts immediately as the retailer gives away free groceries to select customers.

The popular Australian supermarket launched its Bunch program to provide product samples and incentives to loyal shoppers.

This program allows its members to receive regular offers for surprise freebies to trial and provide feedback on.

Screenshot 2023-10-19 092436.png
Woolworths launched their Bunch program, where customers can get free samples. Credit: Woolworths Bunch

But this week, it seems the retailer has seriously raised the stakes on its free offerings based on the responses from delighted customers online.

'Check your Bunch accounts! Finally got something good!' Wrote one shopper on social media, sharing an image of an impressive 24-pack of Woolworths Mud Cake Slices they scored for free.

Others reported getting large custard tarts, roasted pumpkin quiches, and even free meat and seafood like sausages and prawns—a big step up from the normal snack samples.

'I got cheese, so feeling like I’ve won the lotto, to be honest,' wrote one shocked customer.

Screenshot 2023-10-19 092302.png
One customer received a Party Pack Mud Cake Slices for free. Credit: Facebook

‘I got a four-pack of caramel slice. I’ve been hanging for one as well, which is great,’ another shopper shared.

While someone else stated: ‘Got a large custard tart! Couldn’t believe it!’

The chance to get high-value groceries like desserts, quiches, and fresh seafood has sparked excitement among Bunch members to check their accounts and see if they've been selected for the special offers.

So how does it work? The Woolworths Bunch community offers product sampling in exchange for shopper feedback. Active members receive emails periodically alerting them if they've been picked to receive a freebie.

Screenshot 2023-10-19 092114.png
Bunch program members where customers can get free samples. Credit: Woolworths Bunch

And the timing couldn’t be better, with many households looking to cut costs amid today's economic climate. The valuable freebies are providing a welcome budget boost for some.

'Best Bunch freebie yet!' wrote one thrilled customer who scored a free quiche.

One responded: 'Thank you, I got prawns!'.

Key Takeaways
  • Woolworths supermarket offers a range of free products to selected customers through its Bunch offers.
  • Bunch is an online community for Woolworths shoppers where members are given free foods to sample and review.
  • Many Woolworths customers have shared on social media about receiving various food items, such as meat, seafood, desserts, and everyday buys for free.
  • Some customers have noted a significant improvement in the quality and value of items they've received as part of their Bunch memberships.

So what are you waiting for? Log into your Woolworths Bunch account now and see if you've got an exciting freebie offer waiting.

Not yet a member of the Bunch community? You can register your interest here.

Have you received an amazing Woolworths freebie recently? Share what you got in the comments below!

Sponsored
Being in the middle of the cost-of-living crisis, any discounted or free food items help out a great deal for many people. The good news is one major supermarket has some surprises for its active members.

Woolworths customers are being urged to check their online accounts immediately as the retailer gives away free groceries to select customers.

The popular Australian supermarket launched its Bunch program to provide product samples and incentives to loyal shoppers.

This program allows its members to receive regular offers for surprise freebies to trial and provide feedback on.

View attachment 32623
Woolworths launched their Bunch program, where customers can get free samples. Credit: Woolworths Bunch

But this week, it seems the retailer has seriously raised the stakes on its free offerings based on the responses from delighted customers online.

'Check your Bunch accounts! Finally got something good!' Wrote one shopper on social media, sharing an image of an impressive 24-pack of Woolworths Mud Cake Slices they scored for free.

Others reported getting large custard tarts, roasted pumpkin quiches, and even free meat and seafood like sausages and prawns—a big step up from the normal snack samples.

'I got cheese, so feeling like I’ve won the lotto, to be honest,' wrote one shocked customer.

View attachment 32624

‘I got a four-pack of caramel slice. I’ve been hanging for one as well, which is great,’ another shopper shared.

The chance to get high-value groceries like desserts, quiches, and fresh seafood has sparked excitement among Bunch members to check their accounts and see if they've been selected for the special offers.

So how does it work? The Woolworths Bunch community offers product sampling in exchange for shopper feedback. Active members receive emails periodically alerting them if they've been picked to receive a freebie.

View attachment 32625
Bunch program members where customers can get free samples. Credit: Woolworths Bunch

And the timing couldn’t be better, with many households looking to cut costs amid today's economic climate. The valuable freebies are providing a welcome budget boost for some.

Key Takeaways

• Woolworths supermarket offers a range of free products to selected customers through its Bunch offers.
  • Bunch is an online community for Woolworths shoppers where members are given free foods to sample and review.
  • Many Woolworths customers have shared on social media about receiving various food items, such as meat, seafood, desserts, and everyday buys for free.
  • Some customers have noted a significant improvement in the quality and value of items they've received as part of their Bunch memberships.

So what are you waiting for? Log into your Woolworths Bunch account now and see if you've got an exciting freebie offer waiting.

Have you received an amazing Woolworths freebie recently? Share what you got in the comments below!
I have a rewards card. I don’t know what the “bunch” is?

Reactions: Ricki and SandyM

View attachment 32623

View attachment 32624

View attachment 32625

Key Takeaways

Hmm, been on the waiting list for well over 12 months and still waiting, so good luck to anyone just wanting to join now.

Reactions: Ricki
I have had some great products from Bunch, just got a basil pesto pasta salad kit, I don't think I had to wait too long to be accepted into the group - about a year,maybe a bit less. It has really been worth it !

Been on the Bunch panel for about 3 years. It took a while before I was accepted and at first wasn’t offered much. It is not a place for freeloaders you do need to complete the surveys in reasonable time but I have found that the quicker you complete these and also react and comment on others reports the more often you get freebies to try. The latest I got is a $7 pack of muffins, well worth the effort.

Reactions: terri

View attachment 32623

View attachment 32624

View attachment 32625

Key Takeaways

I don't understand is this only available to on line customers ? how would one know? its weird

I got a notification for a free sour cream tub yesterday. But I did pick up a free natural Sugar replacement for baking from Coles last week worth $10 so I was happy with that

View attachment 32623

View attachment 32624

View attachment 32625

Key Takeaways

It’s a great, have had a few free items, nothing as big as meat prawns or cakes, but very thankful for what we have received.

You have to be an employee of Woolworths
No you don't. It's open to anyone with a Woolies rewards card. I've been a member for some years now & it's been very generous. Having said that, at the moment membership is at capacity & new members are not being accepted

View attachment 32623

View attachment 32624

View attachment 32625

Key Takeaways

Just registered there is a 12 month wait

View attachment 32623

View attachment 32624

View attachment 32625

Key Takeaways

I've been a member of the Bunch community for years now and regularly get good freebies. It's important to make sure you write a review or the samples offered will dry up. The biggest offer I ever had was for a 2kg lasagne which I often had purchased previous. So to keep the offers coming and help others out I picked up my 'freebie' and took it straight to the local soup kitchen. They were very thankful.

Iam a retired Woolworths worker, and am very grateful for our little goodies we receive, as now living on a pension we really appreciate them.