Are these $30 Kmart jeans everyone is raving about REALLY worth it?

One of the most tiring and least enjoyable tasks we must face when shopping is looking through the vast selection of jeans at our local retailers. This is one of the many reasons why we tend to stick to old favourites for years and years.

We all want a good, reliable pair of jeans to support us through the day of running errands and housework.

So, if you’re having a tough time looking for a good pair, don’t worry! Finding the perfect pair of jeans at a bargain price might actually be easier than you think.

Yep, we’re talking about the $30 Kmart Shapewear Jeans that everyone’s been raving about on social media.

The item has been praised for its high-waisted cut, its comfortable fit, and versatility. It’s no surprise that these jeans have gained such traction—with reports of them selling out in record time.

20230926_100946_0000.png
Kmart Shapewear Jeans, $30. Credit: Kmart

But one social media user decided to put these claims to the test.

One Saturday afternoon, Alix Nicholson was strolling through a local Kmart when a pair of jeans caught her eye.

‘They looked...thicker than the others. Stronger. As if they might just support me through the tough times. Like a good friend. A dependable buddy,’ she described.

‘Now, I'd heard good things about Kmart jeans in the past, and we already know that price doesn't necessarily equal quality,’ Alix said.

Then she realised that this particular pair was the same style that had been going viral on social media.

‘I've seen them described as "literally magic", "the best jeans I've ever bought", and who am I to argue with reviews like that?’ She remarked.

Once she had tried the jeans on, Alix claimed she understood what all the fuss was about. They had a comfortable fit that was good enough to do all of the usual things in—like running errands or going for a leisurely stroll with friends.

‘They look like standing jeans, but I can comfortably sit at my desk all day in them and not be desperate to rip them off my body the second I get home from work. The fabric is soft but sturdy, and you guys, I don't want to brag, but my bu** looks pretty phenomenal,’ Alix wrote.

Screenshot 2023-09-26 121101.png
Alix Nicholson bought the viral Kmart Shapewear Jeans. Credit: @alixcn/Instagram

The best part about all this? The jeans’ superior quality.

Many shoppers attest to this and have left positive reviews for the jeans on the retailer’s website.

‘These jeans are great quality and price..finally a pair of jeans that look and fit perfectly...I loved them so much I also bought a denim blue pair,’ one reviewer said.

Another wrote: ‘These jeans are super comfortable and are pretty true to size. They do have stretch in them, and they feel nice. Love them so much I bought 2 more pairs.’

Some of our members even tried this item and left their reviews on our forum.

Member @Suzanne rose said: ‘I saw these jeans a couple of weeks ago and thought they looked good and remembered thinking if only they were elastic waisted rather than zipper. Only because I can't have a zipper on my stomach due to surgery and have to wear high-waisted pants because of this.’

‘They did look really good,’ she described.

Meanwhile, member @terri remarked: ‘Why do these Shapewear Jeans have to be so tight on the legs? I see that is to give definition, but I don’t like the tight ankle look or the shortness of the jeans. So will give them a miss this time.’

As for Alix, she is convinced of the hype surrounding the Kmart Jeans.

‘I'm calling it. Right here, right now. It has happened. I've found the holy grail of jeans. And they were 30 BUCKS. Now excuse me while I go and buy 50 more pairs,’ she declared.

Key Takeaways
  • A shopper named Alix Nicholson tested a pair of jeans from Kmart, having heard positive reviews about the store's denim products.
  • They were particularly intrigued by this specific pair of jeans due to the fabric and the price.
  • The Kmart jeans have gained popularity on social, with users describing them as 'literally magic' and 'the best jeans I've ever bought'.
  • Despite initial scepticism due to the jeans' low price, Alix said they were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product.

Did you spot this pair of jeans in your local Kmart, members? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
Why do all the jeans have to be high waisted not everyone has a long body. All jeans at the moment have unusually high waists.

Reactions: Jersey Girl
One of the most tiring and least enjoyable tasks we must face when shopping is looking through the vast selection of jeans at our local retailers. This is one of the many reasons why we tend to stick to old favourites for years and years.

We all want a good, reliable pair of jeans to support us through the day of running errands and housework.

So, if you’re having a tough time looking for a good pair, don’t worry! Finding the perfect pair of jeans at a bargain price might actually be easier than you think.

Yep, we’re talking about the $30 Kmart Shapewear Jeans that everyone’s been raving about on social media.

The item has been praised for its high-waisted cut, its comfortable fit, and versatility. It’s no surprise that these jeans have gained such traction—with reports of them selling out in record time.

View attachment 30862

One Saturday afternoon, Alix Nicholson was strolling through a local Kmart when a pair of jeans caught her eye.

‘They looked...thicker than the others. Stronger. As if they might just support me through the tough times. Like a good friend. A dependable buddy,’ she described.

‘Now, I'd heard good things about Kmart jeans in the past, and we already know that price doesn't necessarily equal quality,’ Alix said.

Then she realised that this particular pair was the same style that had been going viral on social media.

‘I've seen them described as "literally magic", "the best jeans I've ever bought", and who am I to argue with reviews like that?’ She remarked.

Once she had tried the jeans on, Alix claimed she understood what all the fuss was about. They had a comfortable fit that was good enough to do all of the usual things in—like running errands or going for a leisurely stroll with friends.

‘They look like standing jeans, but I can comfortably sit at my desk all day in them and not be desperate to rip them off my body the second I get home from work. The fabric is soft but sturdy, and you guys, I don't want to brag, but my bu** looks pretty phenomenal,’ Alix wrote.

View attachment 30863
Alix Nicholson bought the viral Kmart Shapewear Jeans. Credit: @alixcn/Instagram

Many shoppers attest to this and have left positive reviews for the jeans on the retailer’s website.

‘These jeans are great quality and price..finally a pair of jeans that look and fit perfectly...I loved them so much I also bought a denim blue pair,’ one reviewer said.

Another wrote: ‘These jeans are super comfortable and are pretty true to size. They do have stretch in them, and they feel nice. Love them so much I bought 2 more pairs.’

Member @Suzanne rose said: ‘I saw these jeans a couple of weeks ago and thought they looked good and remembered thinking if only they were elastic waisted rather than zipper. Only because I can't have a zipper on my stomach due to surgery and have to wear high-waisted pants because of this.’

Meanwhile, member @terri remarked: ‘Why do these Shapewear Jeans have to be so tight on the legs? I see that is to give definition, but I don’t like the tight ankle look or the shortness of the jeans. So will give them a miss this time.’

‘I'm calling it. Right here, right now. It has happened. I've found the holy grail of jeans. And they were 30 BUCKS. Now excuse me while I go and buy 50 more pairs,’ she declared.

Key Takeaways

• A shopper named Alix Nicholson tested a pair of jeans from Kmart, having heard positive reviews about the store's denim products.
  • They were particularly intrigued by this specific pair of jeans due to the fabric and the price.
  • The Kmart jeans have gained popularity on social, with users describing them as 'literally magic' and 'the best jeans I've ever bought'.
  • Despite initial scepticism due to the jeans' low price, Alix said they were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product.

Did you spot this pair of jeans in your local Kmart, members? Let us know in the comments below!
I bought 6 pair 3 black 2 blue and1pair of green they are so comfortable it’s not funny and because I am only 5ft their midrise fit me perfectly

I bought 6 pair 3 black 2 blue and1pair of green they are so comfortable it’s not funny and because I am only 5ft their midrise fit me perfectly
I hate black jeans mine always looked like I was wearing a fluff ball. Give me denim any day.😁

View attachment 30862

View attachment 30863

Key Takeaways

Love my Kmart jeans. I'm tall and always found it hard to get the right length, but not anymore. I've been buying jeans from Kmart for the last few years. I always buy 2 pairs at a time. They are good quality and last for ages. You can dress them up or just wear them casual. Luv them 💓

Why do all the jeans have to be high waisted not everyone has a long body. All jeans at the moment have unusually high waists.
They have what they call rise I got mid rise which fit me perfectly as I am little but they have high and low so they should have a pair with your name on them