Anyone for a cruise...Leaving Milford Sound NZ, heading back to Australia..

View attachment 39902
Never saw Milford sound the waves were 20 foot high so the captain said. So he refused to go there.the worst 14 days of my life. Earthquaked on in n.z. Petrifying🙀stuck on board ship most of the cruise. Never again.🤣

• Wow
Reactions: Knell
Never saw Milford sound the waves were 20 foot high so the captain said. So he refused to go there.the worst 14 days of my life. Earthquaked on in n.z. Petrifying🙀stuck on board ship most of the cruise. Never again.🤣
Yeah it was horrible🙀the worst thing was idiots saying run run in the streets. Run where there were buildings coming down everywhere.lucky for us a taxi driver grabbed us and drove us back to the ship before the cathedral came crashing down on us.🙀I’ve goosebumps just thinking about it.😊

Yeah it was horrible🙀the worst thing was idiots saying run run in the streets. Run where there were buildings coming down everywhere.lucky for us a taxi driver grabbed us and drove us back to the ship before the cathedral came crashing down on us.🙀I’ve goosebumps just thinking about it.😊
yeah littleboy...New Zealand has thousands of earthquakes per year (up to 14000) many are not felt of coarse so one mus t always be ready for the big one(s)...cheers.

Reactions: Littleboy8
yeah littleboy...New Zealand has thousands of earthquakes per year (up to 14000) many are not felt of coarse so one mus t always be ready for the big one(s)...cheers.
Yeah the one we got caught in was the 5 something on the scale and then came the big 7 something after that. Glad we were on our way home before that struck.😊