Joke an AUSSIE TRAVELLER

An Aussie bloke that was touring around IRELAND,pulled into an Irish tavern and said to the bartender '''Scuse me mate,but could you tell me the quickest way to DUBLIN? The barman replied ''Well that all depends on wheather your driving or you are walking?''---Well i'm driving a car mate.. the Aussie replied The Irish bartender replied. ''WELL THAT WOULD BE THE QUICKEST WAY THEN.

Sponsored
An Aussie bloke that was touring around IRELAND,pulled into an Irish tavern and said to the bartender '''Scuse me mate,but could you tell me the quickest way to DUBLIN? The barman replied ''Well that all depends on wheather your driving or you are walking?''---Well i'm driving a car mate.. the Aussie replied The Irish bartender replied. ''WELL THAT WOULD BE THE QUICKEST WAY THEN.
I can remember submitting this joke over a year ago. Dennis R's Morning Pun. What illness do martial artists get? Kung Flu.

Please proofread your jokes etc. before printing them with glaring spelling and punctuation errors.

Not sure whether you are right there Gil. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Gil actually has a point, though I don't think it's too much to be concerned about as long as the message gets through. After quickly reading through the joke, one word pops out at me and that is the word wheather. It is incorrectly spelt and I am a bit of a stickler for spotting spelling errors. :)

To be sure, to be sure.

Reactions: Observer and PattiB
Gil actually has a point, though I don't think it's too much to be concerned about as long as the message gets through. After quickly reading through the joke, one word pops out at me and that is the word wheather. It is incorrectly spelt and I am a bit of a stickler for spotting spelling errors. :)
Well done Gil, well done Observer. SDC has a habit of ignoring spelling and grammar mistakes, but the habit is manifold in its "Word of the Day" spelling, meaning and pronunciation.

Reactions: Observer
I remember some years ago my middle son was not a good speller and came home with his work from school and he had got 9/10 to which I could not see how as the spelling was atrocious. I then asked the teacher on parents' night how come? He replied it is the story, not the spelling that is more important so it's no wonder people do not spell correctly now. this was over 45 years ago and I believe it has just got worse.

don't tell me some people won't get it !!

good common sense except wheather??????????

• Haha
Reactions: Observer