Aldi shopper’s hilarious find in the freezer aisle of her local store leaves social media “FROZEN” — “I totally laughed out loud!”

Aldi shopper’s hilarious find in the freezer aisle of her local store leaves social media “FROZEN” — “I totally laughed out loud!”
An Aldi shopper's hilarious discovery in the freezer aisle at her local store has made the rounds on social media, allowing readers from all over the country to share in the laughter.

A woman took to Facebook to share a photo of a 'bizarre' find in her local Aldi store.

Her picture showed the freezer section — which was labelled with a 'Potato Snacks' sign, suggesting that it normally houses the snack — had become home to a less edible ‘Frozen’ treat.

96485rTKCAvuHVXJv2JWHCXsNF0ne8qNpH5kj7Bz8vuG4_S10K7J87PvYhEMximJ_EJKkw_EnvoEK61po868-CkaCJPDnlTGOd06SLH1p4p7EXk7nzY1BLe4E1QSKXkVkaldAf4

A shopper found a Frozen-themed toy sitting inside a freezer at her local Aldi store. Credit: Facebook.

A toy, Disney's FROZEN II-themed princess castle, was sitting inside a freezer where actual frozen food was usually kept on display.

"Who did this?" the shopper asked, suggesting that the pun and the humorous intention have indeed gotten her attention.

The post made the rounds on Facebook, amassing over 1,000 comments.

One person wrote in the comments: "Someone with a great sense of humour."

"Hahaha I would totally laugh out loud in store if I saw this," another added.

A third chimed in: "Well, it said FROZEN."

Others said that they are sure the hilarious prank will be replicated in other stores.

"Oh this is going to start a trend!" one person wrote.

And it turned out that it wasn't the first time that this prank has been done in an Aldi store before, as one employee confirmed that a similar prank was pulled in their local store.

The Aldi worker said: "I work at an Aldi in WA and found a Frozen doll in the freezer 2 weeks ago. It made me laugh so hard. All our staff were amused."

Sponsored
I worked in supermarkets and dont find this funny. The concept, yes, but in practice it makes more work for overworked team members. Could spend a good part of shift returning misplaced items, either by lazy or funny customers. And then there is the loss of the misplaced product to the bin. Funny, but not funny. Sorry for my rant.

You can always tell when the school kids are around. Products are moved all over the shop to different locations. I'm talking hundreds of products put in wrong places. Not funny when staff have to spend hours reshelving everything or binning the melted icecream etc.

I worked in supermarkets and dont find this funny. The concept, yes, but in practice it makes more work for overworked team members. Could spend a good part of shift returning misplaced items, either by lazy or funny customers. And then there is the loss of the misplaced product to the bin. Funny, but not funny. Sorry for my rant.
Don’t be sorry, terri,
Although I do have a sense of humour but rolled my eyes 🙄 at this story.
By all means if this is what someone with a lot of time on their hands wants to do…..
but put the object back after taking a photograph.
A child would miss out on this toy 🧸 for someone’s sense of humour, as the poster said, the object would be thrown out!

Reactions: Ricci
With your sense of humour you should of changed jobs a lot earlier.

Reactions: Ricci