Aldi’s $1.95 ‘miracle’ cleaning product leaves social media stunned

Have you ever caught yourself getting frustrated over a stubborn stain? We would be surprised if you said you hadn't.

Well, for those who answered with a yes, you might want to continue reading, as we introduce you to the "miracle" product one Aussie discovered in her local Aldi store. However, the product in mind may not be what you expect!

Sydney social media user Queenie Tan, who became famous on different social media platforms for her money-saving tips, took to Instagram to share one Aldi product she described as 'magic'.

The 25-year-old, who posts under the username @InvestWithQueenie, said that she swears by the Di-San Pre Wash Stain Remover for cleaning her bathroom tiles.

Credit: Instagram/@InvestWithQueenie

Queenie wrote: "You need to try this Aldi stain remover for only $1.95."

"It says it's a clothing stain remover, but don't be fooled."

"My bathroom tiler recommended it to us because we had these stains on our tiles and it works so well at cleaning them."

Queenie also said that the product helped her remove stains from white garments as well.

zEl7JSytAQEBvIkvysYJCwFNXpZkrOchdGAzhKxJ0apm9_RXRG5VwQhfQqAao24YXE_vuC3OqD4anoJ8dtvqHT8qETohPT3_cE9CU38vasK4yrYTTZ93zINda2yRlix5W2pw9j4

Queenie Tan said that the product works like magic. Credit: Instagram/@InvestWithQueenie.

While the 'miracle' cleaning product is available in all Aldi stores, there is a very similar looking product of the same brand.

Aldi's Di San Pre Wash Stain Remover Ultra Degreaser is also priced at $1.95 and comes in a very similar-looking bottle as the Di San Pre Wash Stain Oxy Action.

The degreaser is good for removing odours out of clothing as it breaks down the oils absorbed by the garments.

Queenie's tip was greeted with praises from her followers.

One follower wrote: "Thank you for sharing this!"

"Okay I now know what to look for on my next Aldi trip," another said.

A third wrote: "I love this! I am on my third one."

And another chimed in: "I love this stain remover for clothes, but I had no idea it was good for tiles!"

Do you know any other hacks for removing tough stains from your bathroom tiles? Share them with us in the comments below so other members of the SDC can use them too!

Note: The link for the Di-San Pre Wash Stain Remover is currently unavailable. We are working to get a link for your reference. In the meantime, check out this video by Carla Collins, as she goes through her favourite Aldi cleaning products, including the Di-San Pre Wash Stain Remover, which she vouches for being brilliant at cleaning her bathroom tiles.

Credit: YouTube/Carla Collins

Sponsored
Have you ever caught yourself getting frustrated over a stubborn stain? We would be surprised if you said you hadn't.

Well, for those who answered with a yes, you might want to continue reading, as we introduce you to the "miracle" product one Aussie discovered in her local Aldi store. However, the product in mind may not be what you expect!

Sydney social media user Queenie Tan, who became famous on different social media platforms for her money-saving tips, took to Instagram to share one Aldi product she described as 'magic'.

The 25-year-old, who posts under the username @InvestWithQueenie, said that she swears by the Di-San Pre Wash Stain Remover for cleaning her bathroom tiles.

"My bathroom tiler recommended it to us because we had these stains on our tiles and it works so well at cleaning them."

Queenie also said that the product helped her remove stains from white garments as well.

zEl7JSytAQEBvIkvysYJCwFNXpZkrOchdGAzhKxJ0apm9_RXRG5VwQhfQqAao24YXE_vuC3OqD4anoJ8dtvqHT8qETohPT3_cE9CU38vasK4yrYTTZ93zINda2yRlix5W2pw9j4

Queenie Tan said that the product works like magic. Credit: Instagram/@InvestWithQueenie.

While the 'miracle' cleaning product is available in all Aldi stores, there is a very similar looking product of the same brand.

Aldi's Di San Pre Wash Stain Remover Ultra Degreaser is also priced at $1.95 and comes in a very similar-looking bottle as the Di San Pre Wash Stain Oxy Action.

The degreaser is good for removing odours out of clothing as it breaks down the oils absorbed by the garments.

And another chimed in: "I love this stain remover for clothes, but I had no idea it was good for tiles!"

Do you know any other hacks for removing tough stains from your bathroom tiles? Share them with us in the comments below so other members of the SDC can use them too!

Note: The link for the Di-San Pre Wash Stain Remover is currently unavailable. We are working to get a link for your reference. In the meantime, check out this video by Carla Collins, as she goes through her favourite Aldi cleaning products, including the Di-San Pre Wash Stain Remover, which she vouches for being brilliant at cleaning her bathroom tiles.

Queenie, It is a great product for removing clothing stains. I have been using it for ages. Thanks for your tip as far as using it as a tile cleaner.

Do you know if it is good for cleaning the grout in the shower?

Reactions: Ricci and Arnell

Queenie, It is a great product for removing clothing stains. I have been using it for ages. Thanks for your tip as far as using it as a tile cleaner.

I have been using this product as well for lots of cleaning jobs around the house. Great for cleaning the grout around the wood fire and my husband uses it to clean the car fabric upholstery. Works on so many things if all else fails give it a try. I get 2-3 bottles every time I need to buy.

Reactions: Ricci and Lindyloo
I also love their soap powder, Almat I think is the name. It is so fine it dissolves really easily even in cold water. It comes in a range of smells all of which are really nice

I also love their soap powder, Almat I think is the name. It is so fine it dissolves really easily even in cold water. It comes in a range of smells all of which are really nice
Does the Almat washing powder leave powder residue on your clothes? I use the concentrated laundry liquid and love it. It is very economical, you don't have to use it much!

Reactions: Ricci
I use their washing powder also, the one I buy is in a white 4kg box for $4. I just put an amount in a covered container and leave on the bench and store the rest. Washes brilliantly, even my husbands yard shirts some of which are white come out so clean and fresh smelling, I always wash in cold water. I do like the Almat one too.

We have been using the prewash for a few years now. It is a portion of the price of others. But if you keep telling everyone about Aldi's products being good, we are worried the price will go up.

I have been using Aldi Mould Away ever since my plumber recommended it years ago.
SGH..I didn't know Aldi gad a mould away product. I presume it's amongst the cleaning products. Does it have a strong smell like Exit Mould?

I have been using this for the last year and it is great. Also using the green cleaner for the shower as well. Use their laundry detergent as well. In fact when I think about it I practically use all their cleaners :)

Reactions: Lindyloo