Buy yourself a good Airfryer cook book & experiment. I have a Ninja Foodie which came with a very good instruction manual & I’ve downloaded a lot of recipes from the internet. The Ninja cooks beautifully but is a nightmare to clean.

I used an online site RecipeThis.com This particular lady, called Samantha, has a newsletter & heaps of stuff that you can download. She also has two recipes books to purchase which I haven’t done as I have picked up heaps of recipes on the internet as well as freebies on Samantha’s site. My husband loves to whip up jacket potatoes in the air fryer. He simply scrubs potatoes, brushes them with oil, adds a tiny bit of salt & into the air fryer they go. The result is beautiful crispy skinned potatoes ready for the addition of whatever toppings you enjoy. My husband likes to cook & will often experiment & hasn’t had any failures yet so just enjoy yourself & your new air fryer.

Go online, just put in cooking , whatever you intend to cook, and you will find heaps of recipes. I`m house/dog sitting, don`t have and airfryer, so when wanting to cook something, at the moment cabbage, found info online.

Reactions: Michelle1967
I own 2 different air fryers (1 large & 1 two drawer) and they both work slightly differently in regards to time and temperature required. I have worked out both by trial and error. Always err on the side of less time as you can always put it back in for longer or check regularly along the way. Makes a difference if you preheat - less time required. Many items now come with their own air fryer instructions as they are so popular. I do not add oil to most things and have great success. Meat, veggies, fish, pizza everything goes in the airfryer. Good luck & I hope you will love using yours.
Great advise ERR on the less time, I use mine daily just made SAUSAGE ROLLS for our dinner. I had a on the bench drawer one for 12 months. Now I have a air fryer ,microwave ,grill, convection that is going great over 14 months from Kmart it will be going in our caravan when we start our trip around australia for 2 years.

Reactions: Johan van Zalen
If I am correct, the most basic of basic ways to use an air fryer is to reduce the temperature of products your buy in packages (fish, chicken, chips etc) by 20 degrees and cook by reducing time by at least 10 minutes, then check. There are recipe books available in all book stores like Target, Big W and KMart for air fryer cooking that give you full instructions to cook something from scratch in an air fryer just like you get for normal cooking. If you are posting and reading SDC then you are able to go online - check out what you need to cook in an air fryer - you will definitely get a recipe and instructions.

Reactions: Michelle1967
I used an online site RecipeThis.com This particular lady, called Samantha, has a newsletter & heaps of stuff that you can download. She also has two recipes books to purchase which I haven’t done as I have picked up heaps of recipes on the internet as well as freebies on Samantha’s site. My husband loves to whip up jacket potatoes in the air fryer. He simply scrubs potatoes, brushes them with oil, adds a tiny bit of salt & into the air fryer they go. The result is beautiful crispy skinned potatoes ready for the addition of whatever toppings you enjoy. My husband likes to cook & will often experiment & hasn’t had any failures yet so just enjoy yourself & your new air fryer.
Sounds like a great site & jacket potato’s Yumm