SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
AIBU 27.05.2024

AIBU, which stands for 'Am I Being Unreasonable', is the perfect platform for sharing your thoughts and opinions! So, for today's AIBU discussion, we have this story from Reddit/Little-Reflection-73:

Am I being unreasonable for shaving my girlfriend's head?

'My girlfriend and I got REALLY drunk, then she asked me to shave her head. She was so sure she wanted to do it, I even let her take the first strip before I finished it for her. When she sobered up, she blamed me and told me it was my fault. Am I being unreasonable for giving in to her demands? Because I feel like I'm not, I was just as intoxicated as she was if not more.'

We're eager to hear your perspectives, members! Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.

You can drink to enjoy yourself and that is fine. We all deserve a little downtime and a little bit of alcohol makes us happy and enjoy the night. It’s all good. If you drink to excess, and are unable to control yourself or know what you are doing, it is unreasonable to expect that the drunk you are drinking with is going to be responsible for your choices. in my humble opinion, in order to stop this happening again, you need to have a pact that one of you at least stays a little more sober than the other one. If you both choose to drink to oblivion then don’t blame the other person for what they allow you to do. Take some responsibility for your own actions.

ANOTHER STUPID DRUNKEN FEMALE. MIND YOU WE HAVE ONE WHO GOT 3MIL FOR BEING DRUNK AND CRYING RAPE.
To make matters worse no one will ever know if it was rape or not, I’m sure they were both too drunk to remember what happened. Don’t really know why the taxpayers had to pay such an over the top amount for something that may or may not have happened. Taxpayers should not have had to pay anything regardless of what happened.

Hey at least she didn't get a tattoo because being intoxicated she would have chosen the wrong one and what the Hey hair will grow back
Alcohol has caused a lot of harm and damage, the same as illegal drugs and yet it so readily and easily available!! WHY????
'Cos look what happened during the USA's Prohibition.

Reactions: Veggiepatch
Sorry to say nothing good comes from a night on the booze. Maybe you could have tried to talk your girl friend out of shaving her hair. Something like let's see tomorrow if you want to still do it then knock yourself out. Even though your girl friend started it you might have been better off saying, you started it you finish it.
Take it as a lesson learnt. Think twice when having a night on the grog and coming up with ideas you would not do when sober.
I truly hope you two can move past this and make up. Everyone is guilty of doing silly things. We are all human.
Kind regards to all Vicki