Makes you think why some people play. I'm seeing so many people answering with rubbish , so thought to the answer at all
I started playing on Sunday because I'm losing the ability to find words during conversation. I have autoimmune disease and this affects my thought process. I apologise for my ignorance and won't bother here again I'm mortified by your responses to my attempt.

I started playing on Sunday because I'm losing the ability to find words during conversation. I have autoimmune disease and this affects my thought process. I apologise for my ignorance and won't bother here again I'm mortified by your responses to my attempt.
So for what you are going through , you should have let us know , we would understand.

There are also people on here who don't bother to look yet answer where they shouldn't.

If you want to play this game it's OK we will follow on from you.

Maybe in other games just explain it.

I'm happy to help you how ever I can

Again I m sorry for this

Message me if you need help

So for what you are going through , you should have let us know , we would understand.

There are also people on here who don't bother to look yet answer where they shouldn't.

If you want to play this game it's OK we will follow on from you.

Maybe in other games just explain it.

I'm happy to help you how ever I can

Again I m sorry for this

Message me if you need help
This is social media. Not everyone will respond in a way that suits your expectations. Not everyone has the benefit of a good education or good health. As you said “this is a game”, it should be enjoyable for all who wish to participate. People may join in not because they understand the rules but because they have no or little interaction with others. Perhaps you should think about this before your postings. I hope anyone who wishes to join this game still feels able to without judgement.

This is social media. Not everyone will respond in a way that suits your expectations. Not everyone has the benefit of a good education or good health. As you said “this is a game”, it should be enjoyable for all who wish to participate. People may join in not because they understand the rules but because they have no or little interaction with others. Perhaps you should think about this before your postings. I hope anyone who wishes to join this game still feels able to without judgement.
I apologised, why are you putting fuel on the fire. There are plenty of easy games on here.

Reactions: Shedguy