A sweet birthday treat: New Tim Tam Deluxe flavour fills shelves

Tim Tam is arguably one of the staple sweets across Australia, with multiple generations indulging in the chocolate biscuit's goodness.

To mark their 60th year in business, the beloved chocolate brand decided to give everyone a birthday gift.

Arnott's, the mastermind behind Tim Tam, recently celebrated the brand's 60th birthday by introducing a new flavour to their TimTam Deluxe range.

The latest addition to this lineup is the TimTam Deluxe Cafe Latte—a flavour bound to capture coffee and chocolate lovers' hearts (and palates).

Imagine the classic TimTam chocolate experience infused with coffee and a luscious caramel centre.

compressed-timtam.jpeg
The Tim Tam Deluxe Cafe Latte flavour is now available in supermarkets and independent retailers. Image Credit: Facebook/Arnott's Tim Tam

The new chocolatey delight is available in major supermarkets and independent retailers across Australia.

Rebecca Chan, Tim Tam's Marketing Manager, was excited about their latest product.

'Bringing together two delicious flavours in one indulgent bikkie is a combination we are sure Aussies are going to love, and will leave them saying, "What more could you wish for?"' she shared.

'With its extra gooey centre, extra choc, and aromatic caramel coffee notes, Tim Tam Deluxe Café Latte is a mouthwatering addition to our most indulgent range ever—it's the perfect partner to your 3 pm pick-me-up or a night in on the couch.'

The Tim Tam Deluxe Cafe Latte is a treat for their beloved fans and a testament to Arnott's commitment to innovation.

Earlier this year, Arnott's announced the Tim Tam Jatz—an initial April Fool's joke turned into reality.

The new biscuit, sold exclusively at Coles, is a fusion of the iconic Tim Tam chocolate with the savoury notes of a Jatz cracker.

'We love getting behind an April Fool's prank and dreaming up new ways to tap into Australia's love of Tim Tam,' Chan added.

It's time to rejoice and make room for these new TimTam treats in your pantry.

Whether you're a traditionalist who loves the original or an adventurer eager to try the latest flavours, there's no denying that Tim Tam continues to bring joy and indulgence to our lives.
Key Takeaways

• Arnott's launched the Tim Tam Deluxe Café Latte, with added coffee flavours and a caramel centre.
  • The new flavour was released in time for Tim Tam's 60th year in business.
  • Arnott's also released Tim Tam Jatz, combining sweet chocolate with the saltiness of a Jatz cracker.
Have you tried the new Tim Tam flavours yet? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Sponsored
Whatever became of the mango flavoured Tim Tam? They were available for one season only once. They were my favourite.

Oh gosh, yes I will try them. I love anything with coffee in it, have recently been purchasing the Latte Drumstick ice creams, absolutely decadent. Hopefully Cole’s won’t charge a Kings Ransom for them.

Oh gosh, yes I will try them. I love anything with coffee in it, have recently been purchasing the Latte Drumstick ice creams, absolutely decadent. Hopefully Cole’s won’t charge a Kings Ransom for them.
Latte drumsticks yum how’d I miss those I’d better be more vigilant from now on.😊

• Love
Reactions: DLHM and PattiB