To Craig - who said I didn't like it - on the contrary - if you read my response correctly, I said I had seen the same before, but with nefarious additions. This forum, however, would not let me include those additions - don't look into a situation that doesn't exist - cheers Toad.

To Craig - who said I didn't like it - on the contrary - if you read my response correctly, I said I had seen the same before, but with nefarious additions. This forum, however, would not let me include those additions - don't look into a situation that doesn't exist - cheers Toad.
Actually, wasn't responding to your comment.

To Toad: Was not commenting on your post. Don't look into a situation that doesn't exist - cheers Craig

I must admit, I saw the funny side of this
I am not Male but I think it is not a bad summary of what a Male in retrospect
would agree with. It is a realistic view from the Men who would say yup. That's
the way it is, having Married or not.
Marriage takes work, lt could be a drop out from responsibility .Overall I don't think Men are equipped to deal with putting themselves in a setting of considering others especially their wives.
In anything connecting with their old habits, it is not easy to put aside the things that they feel are not a problem, Why is it so difficult, for their partners to accept it. This is how I roll. With the inclusion of Children into the mix most
Men feel neglected, she is distracted with the baby etc. What about me ? Why is she so demanding about everything, why can't she just take me as I am. I feel as if I am not important to her anymore.

Some men take it on board and share the "burden" of the changes in the relationship willingly without Drama, and become a true partner in the every daily events that occur.

They are happy to embrace the change, and support not only the partner, but also this little person who is so demanding and takes so much time everyday. It all comes down too, are we in this together or am I still
wanting things to be the same as before
the baby came. Decision Time...... success of failure. That is the game.
Some people do, and some people don't get it. Quite simple really, putting the other person or persons first.
Marriage is overrated....

....and expensive!

Wow! Some people really read too much into jokes. Don't like it ... move on. Or better still, submit one yourself!
so true CraigF we all need to lighten up a bit. this forum after all is for seniors so we are expected to be tolerant of all views.

Reactions: Monmc
A Male Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princes......
"Will you marry me?"
The Princess said "NO"
And the Prince lived happily ever after,
and rode motorcycles,
and went fishing and hunting,
and played golf,
and dated women half his age,
and drank beer and scotch,
and had tons of money in the bank,
and left the toilet seat up,
and farted whenever he wanted.
THE END
Lol, that sound like me! Hahaha.

Reactions: Monmc
David and Susan were married for a long time, suddenly a Fairy appeared and said to Susan because you and David have been married for a long time I am going to grant each of you a wish. The Fairy said to Susan what would you like? Susan replied two tickets on the best ship in the world for an around trip around the world. The Fairy banged her wand on the table and two tickets appeared. The Fairy asked David what he would like? David said a woman thirty years younger than him. The Fairy banged her wand on the table and made David ninety years old. Ha Ha. The moral of the story is, never mess with a Fairy.

• Haha
Reactions: Veggiepatch
David and Susan were married for a long time, suddenly a Fairy appeared and said to Susan because you and David have been married for a long time I am going to grant each of you a wish. The Fairy said to Susan what would you like? Susan replied two tickets on the best ship in the world for an around trip around the world. The Fairy banged her wand on the table and two tickets appeared. The Fairy asked David what he would like? David said a woman thirty years younger than him. The Fairy banged her wand on the table and made David ninety years old. Ha Ha. The moral of the story is, never mess with a Fairy.
Love it!