SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
F

Fisherman2320

Apr 23, 2022
A Lawyer

A Lawyer.

A lawyer was cross-examining the doctor about whether or not he had checked the pulse of the deceased before he signed the death certificate. "No," the doctor said. "I did not check his pulse." "And did you listen for a heartbeat?" asked the lawyer. "No I did not," the doctor said.
"So," said the lawyer, "when you signed the death certificate, you had not taken steps to make sure he was deceased."
The doctor said, "Well, let me put it this way. The man's brain was in a jar on my desk but, for all I know, he could be out practicing law somewhere."

The great Greek philosopher Socrates once said: "All professions are of men, and only three are of God: the doctor, the teacher, and the judge. This statement has some truth because all legal professions play an essential role in our lives. Since ancient times, lawyers have been helping people conduct their activities by the law and dealing with its documentation. But their most important task is to protect natural human rights and freedoms. So appreciate lawyers; they are instrumental in our time. I have had a lot of help from lawyers https://ucmjdefense.com/air-force-military-defense-lawyers-court-martial-attorneys.html, which I am very grateful for and appreciate the contribution of lawyers in my life.

Last edited:
A Lawyer

A Lawyer.

A lawyer was cross-examining the doctor about whether or not he had checked the pulse of the deceased before he signed the death certificate. "No," the doctor said. "I did not check his pulse." "And did you listen for a heartbeat?" asked the lawyer. "No I did not," the doctor said.
"So," said the lawyer, "when you signed the death certificate, you had not taken steps to make sure he was deceased."
The doctor said, "Well, let me put it this way. The man's brain was in a jar on my desk but, for all I know, he could be out practicing law somewhere."
There is the saying that 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

A Lawyer

A Lawyer.

Lol Good Reply Doc Hahaha

Reactions: Ricci
That lawyer really knows how to bring some humor into the courtroom! That back-and-forth with the doctor was quite entertaining. It's great to see some lighthearted moments amidst all the seriousness.
But hey, let's hope the doctor knows how to tell the living from the deceased! Having a brain in a jar on their desk is one thing, but practicing law while being technically deceased? That would be quite the plot twist!
Also, check out https://www.familienrecht-ratgeber.com/de/scheidungsanwalt/fachanwalt-scheidung-muenchen.html/. This website can offer some interesting insights if you're interested in family law topics.
Thanks for sharing this amusing anecdote!

Last edited:
It actually shows how lawyers and people in the court can be stupid.It reminded me of my case when I had a trial against the building manager where I used to live. He placed a CCTV camera which was capturing my window, and I had no idea about it.Then he shared a picture of me somewhere, so I eventually found out about it from my neighbors and saw the screenshots.The camera didn't capture me outdoors; it went straight into my windows, and his lawyer said that it was for security reasons, to protect society from me. It was insulting. Surprisingly the judge was OK with that statement.Soon, I'll have another hearing with him, and I found some defense strategies at https://www.natlawreview.com/article/10-finra-investigation-defense-strategies. Well, I have a lot of questions for that bastard.

It actually shows how lawyers and people in the court can be stupid.It reminded me of my case when I had a trial against the building manager where I used to live. He placed a CCTV camera which was capturing my window, and I had no idea about it.Then he shared a picture of me somewhere, so I eventually found out about it from my neighbors and saw the screenshots.The camera didn't capture me outdoors; it went straight into my windows, and his lawyer said that it was for security reasons, to protect society from me. It was insulting. Surprisingly the judge was OK with that statement.Soon, I'll have another hearing with him, and I found some defense strategies at https://www.natlawreview.com/article/10-finra-investigation-defense-strategies. Well, I have a lot of questions for that bastard.
Eh?