70’s fashion is making a comeback! Australian women are raving over the $35 flared jeans from Best&Less — here’s the reason why

Flared jeans are making a comeback!

The iconic fashionable piece has been making the rounds on social media, thanks to fashionistas who have been sharing photos of them on their pages.

Flared jeans were a staple piece in 70's fashion — it features a unique silhouette where the bottom is wider than the top and are typically made out of denim.

They can be either light or dark in colour and are popular because they are comfortable and stylish.

Speaking of comfort and style, Aussie women were raving over the release of Best&Less' new styles of flared jeans in their fashion range, with many saying that it is the perfect time to get their hands on them as cooler months are fast approaching.

GXotEULNmoLVgrga3cZ5rUAvMJX5e4n23CzO6g8MouPCwA0tGaGd9JBzEkAiPqz3Qsc7xr1hRkmIy-GKRLOxxdmtLexVjuwSoQy3jJ6Fm9zuPa42DKF54ypaNDWU2bv2qgFCpXw

Best&Less released two new shades in its flared jeans range. Credit: Best&Less.

The retailer launched two new shades of jeans in its Chloe Wide Leg Flare Jean last week.

The Best&Less flared jeans — which are made with cotton and elastane material — feature a button-up fly and two front and two rear patch pockets.

The jeans are being sold for $35 and have proven to be popular among shoppers as evidenced by the selling out of the size 8 light blue tint variant.

A number of fashion-savvy social media users have taken to Instagram to share photos of them sporting the fashionable piece.

-El2MC4tWVKuUHoLiaDOqVW2G0K1hGq3juB3KT8WqOCcM2B1XO9Vg045Fu53z2F0EJl7UxEB9fjDyZzxCL0v_QkvifkyDNgMJC7-85EAsDAhmbTAnQvqcDjoN1-IOKzY1kMHNV0

Fashionistas have taken to Instagram to share photos of them wearing the fashionable piece. Credit: Instagram/@relauncher_alison.

One fashion enthusiast wrote: "As we start to move from summer to autumn I find that my wardrobe is shifting from skirts and dresses to blazers and jeans, but I've always struggled to find the perfect pair of denim that has a flattering fit for my body shape."

"That's where Best&Less come in. They've just released a new denim collection with an array of styles for everyone in multiple washes and sizes."

"I'm wearing the Chloe Wide Leg Flare Jean and even though I sized up for extra comfort, they still fit perfectly, plus I absolutely love the flare style."

CjKtzdAeemZUbjIh1KT_MbNQeSZhbsK2PinjdNwwYDQXIOvYVnd-0hI0LfYoq0DOVjXk-LaXFXJHEwJlCMX62SSkaQ2B0ApTCA2xKKmluZjYGbhbK0ZcQjWUGiNCSd31FUYK74E

Rave reviews over the item pointed out that the pair of jeans is perfect for the autumn season. Credit: Instagram/@bestandless.

Others were talking about the affordability of the pair of jeans, with many noting that the $35 price tag is a good deal for its quality.

One woman wrote: "Best&Less have just launched their new denim collection and it's perfect for this cooler weather."

"Obsessed with the affordability of this range - the perfect staples for any work from home or office outfit."

Instagram user @swankandroche said that the piece will surely be a trend for the autumn season as denim is usually considered "in style" during this time of the year.

She wrote: "If you know, you know… denim looks for the autumn season ahead thanks to Best&Less."

How about you? Are you keen on getting your hands on this stylish pair of jeans? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
70’s fashion is making a comeback! Australian women are raving over the $35 flared jeans from Best&Less — here’s the reason why

Flared jeans are making a comeback!

The iconic fashionable piece has been making the rounds on social media, thanks to fashionistas who have been sharing photos of them on their pages.

Flared jeans were a staple piece in 70's fashion — it features a unique silhouette where the bottom is wider than the top and are typically made out of denim.

They can be either light or dark in colour and are popular because they are comfortable and stylish.

Speaking of comfort and style, Aussie women were raving over the release of Best&Less' new styles of flared jeans in their fashion range, with many saying that it is the perfect time to get their hands on them as cooler months are fast approaching.

GXotEULNmoLVgrga3cZ5rUAvMJX5e4n23CzO6g8MouPCwA0tGaGd9JBzEkAiPqz3Qsc7xr1hRkmIy-GKRLOxxdmtLexVjuwSoQy3jJ6Fm9zuPa42DKF54ypaNDWU2bv2qgFCpXw

Best&Less released two new shades in its flared jeans range. Credit: Best&Less.

The retailer launched two new shades of jeans in its Chloe Wide Leg Flare Jean last week.

The Best&Less flared jeans — which are made with cotton and elastane material — feature a button-up fly and two front and two rear patch pockets.

The jeans are being sold for $35 and have proven to be popular among shoppers as evidenced by the selling out of the size 8 light blue tint variant.

A number of fashion-savvy social media users have taken to Instagram to share photos of them sporting the fashionable piece.

-El2MC4tWVKuUHoLiaDOqVW2G0K1hGq3juB3KT8WqOCcM2B1XO9Vg045Fu53z2F0EJl7UxEB9fjDyZzxCL0v_QkvifkyDNgMJC7-85EAsDAhmbTAnQvqcDjoN1-IOKzY1kMHNV0

Fashionistas have taken to Instagram to share photos of them wearing the fashionable piece. Credit: Instagram/@relauncher_alison.

One fashion enthusiast wrote: "As we start to move from summer to autumn I find that my wardrobe is shifting from skirts and dresses to blazers and jeans, but I've always struggled to find the perfect pair of denim that has a flattering fit for my body shape."

"That's where Best&Less come in. They've just released a new denim collection with an array of styles for everyone in multiple washes and sizes."

"I'm wearing the Chloe Wide Leg Flare Jean and even though I sized up for extra comfort, they still fit perfectly, plus I absolutely love the flare style."

CjKtzdAeemZUbjIh1KT_MbNQeSZhbsK2PinjdNwwYDQXIOvYVnd-0hI0LfYoq0DOVjXk-LaXFXJHEwJlCMX62SSkaQ2B0ApTCA2xKKmluZjYGbhbK0ZcQjWUGiNCSd31FUYK74E

Rave reviews over the item pointed out that the pair of jeans is perfect for the autumn season. Credit: Instagram/@bestandless.

Others were talking about the affordability of the pair of jeans, with many noting that the $35 price tag is a good deal for its quality.

One woman wrote: "Best&Less have just launched their new denim collection and it's perfect for this cooler weather."

"Obsessed with the affordability of this range - the perfect staples for any work from home or office outfit."

Instagram user @swankandroche said that the piece will surely be a trend for the autumn season as denim is usually considered "in style" during this time of the year.

She wrote: "If you know, you know… denim looks for the autumn season ahead thanks to Best&Less."

How about you? Are you keen on getting your hands on this stylish pair of jeans? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!
I loved mine!!! I wonder if the “Ant Stampers”will make a comeback as well????

Reactions: Ricci and KatKop
Thank goodness I am a "magpie" and still have my lovely 70's jeans. I knew they would be back in fashion one day!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Ricci and KatKop
Flares!! Oh the memories. I used to love my flares, literally to death. However, due to my change in body shape, from svelte to roly poly I'm not sure that I would be able to pull that look off any more. :( I can still dream though!!

Reactions: Phyll and JayKay
Flares!! Oh the memories. I used to love my flares, literally to death. However, due to my change in body shape, from svelte to roly poly I'm not sure that I would be able to pull that look off any more. :( I can still dream though!!
Dream away, Ricci, enjoy the memories.
I'm with you, body changed shape after 5 years of hormone treatment for breast cancer, so the skinny me disappeared, and the well-covered me turned up. But I'm alive, just not wearing jeans anymore.

Reactions: Ricci