SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
M

Maddison Dwyer

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2021
2024 New Year Goals

Good morning, members!

I thought it would be a great idea to see if any of you have any New Year goals? I am at a loss for what mine should be this year. I usually feel very inspired and motivated to set goals for the year, and I am sure that will come, but for now, I'm looking for a bit of inspiration!

What are your goals for this year if you have any? What would you like to do? See? Achieve? Let me know in the comments below!

shutterstock_2343595959.jpg
What are your 2024 goals? Image source: Shutterstock.

Reactions: Littleboy8
I don't like adding goals, I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I feel this just adds pressure .
I have a list of things I would like to do,and hope to do which include travel, create a YouTube cooking video and do two train trips The first being The Indian Pacific from Sydney to Perth and the second The Ghan from Darwin to Adelaide

I always set New Year goals. I make a list of things to be done and things I would like to do, some are achievable, others are petty pie in the sky stuff. At the end of the year I see what I’ve ticked off and if any that are left are worth carrying over to the next year. I try not to make the list too unreasonable so I’m not depressed at what hasn’t happened.

I have always set goals and luckely nearly always achieved also you should always be open to change goals if need be,that way you don't stress out

2024 New Year Goals

Good morning, members!

I thought it would be a great idea to see if any of you have any New Year goals? I am at a loss for what mine should be this year. I usually feel very inspired and motivated to set goals for the year, and I am sure that will come, but for now, I'm looking for a bit of inspiration!

What are your goals for this year if you have any? What would you like to do? See? Achieve? Let me know in the comments below!

View attachment 36785

While setting new goals is fine for some people, for others, it can mean setting themselves up for disappointment either because they have set unrealistic goals or simply can't follow them through. This can add undue stress or anxiety. I would suggest that people simply continue to do the things that make them happy. There is enough stress in the world, without adding unrealistic or unachievable expectations. Happy (relaxed) New Year.

2024 New Year Goals

Good morning, members!

View attachment 36785

The only Goal setting for 2024 is to keep abreast of the Global Elites Plans for Humanity and Unite across the Globe against their Tyrrany they intend to exterminate 8 Billion of Us with their Poisons, and lock up the rest in 15 Minute Cities / Prisons and owning nothing completely dependent on them ,they are Pedophiles and Satanists and want Our Children Sexually mutilated and groomed in Schools for the Pedophilic their ideology, for Us to Eat their Toxic Bugs and Synthetic Meats " l Will Not Comply

• Sad
Reactions: Vinylted
2024 New Year Goals

Good morning, members!

View attachment 36785

My Goal is to unite with the awakened Humanity To Not Comply with the Global Elites takeover of the World and taking away Our Human Rights

My Dad's philosophy when he reached 70 (3 score years and ten) was that he was now on "bonus time" and he enjoyed every day after that. I reached that milestone this year and I agree with Dad. We may be a little slower and a bit creaky but we have 2 gorgeous granddaughters to spend time with and are still able to get out and attend concerts, the NRL or just a long walk.

2024 New Year Goals

Good morning, members!

View attachment 36785

I used to but don`t really bother any more, because they never turn out as planned.

My Dad's philosophy when he reached 70 (3 score years and ten) was that he was now on "bonus time" and he enjoyed every day after that. I reached that milestone this year and I agree with Dad. We may be a little slower and a bit creaky but we have 2 gorgeous granddaughters to spend time with and are still able to get out and attend concerts, the NRL or just a long walk.
Love it! (especially the NRL haha)

2024 New Year Goals

Good morning, members!

View attachment 36785

I never have New Year resolutions my plans are always on going regardless and as some one already wrote don't need the extra stress . Also no Bucket list if I get there good if not bad luck.

Reactions: Littleboy8