“Not happy!”: A Woolworths shopper claims that the supermarket has done him a “BLOODY DIRTY” over lasagne fail

“Not happy!”: A Woolworths shopper claims that the supermarket has done him a “BLOODY DIRTY” over lasagne fail
A Woolworths customer has taken to Facebook to express his 'complete shock' and disappointment towards a recent buy.

Shopper Dylan wrote a passionate review of Woolworths brand Beef Lasagne, saying that the supermarket had done him "bloody dirty".

Dylan claimed that the packaging of the meal deceived him because he found the photo of the classic Italian dish on the cover "bloody delicious".

However, he said he was utterly disappointed after he saw the meal inside.

TmhHRp37pYlnXTZz9qp7FjWZ2394JXsdy3LHqXT1W9ZFfAvyNgI-Gj7OAZOiaFB-0A2iEE2sAPC43z7lel07HI0I_QAm037DIm7lTUBaLFfhA00tf1bJ-H2MGVYmLJYAyv8S3lQ

A shopper claimed that Woolworths has done him “bloody dirty” after he opened the packaging of the supermarket’s beef lasagne. Credit: Facebook.

In his post, the shopper said that he is writing the review on the behalf of all the "lasagne lovers out there".

“To say I’m disappointed would be an understatement at the least,” he wrote.

“Picked up one of these awesome looking lasagne meal thingamabobs as on the box it looks bloody delicious."

“First bite in and I’m in complete shock as to why you have deceived me like this."

"Not happy"

“Done me bloody dirty aye."

“Not happy."

“If you think back to when you used to eat 'mum's homemade lasagne' this is in no way a comparison besides what you would see in the toilet bowl afterwards."

“Please for the sake of lasagne lovers out there, do better.”

KDZCVbl1Y0lnhoubbaH7EmUEfGngJUlQuJ8KeCojtJKot1E58trKf5WKvwUHQucVd87MSfVRY5H2v0jTFUMw8bhbfP016IF0pXwbiLXS5BcGPNEuNZ8b8pGafQdcmlTc2UCn06A

Dylan claimed that if you are looking to eat ‘mum’s homemade lasagne’, the Woolworths brand beef lasagne does not compare to it. Credit: Getty Images.

A Woolworths representative has reached out to Dylan, thanking him for his feedback.

“We’ve passed it onto our team for their consideration,” the spokesperson said.

If you are looking for a delicious, healthy lasagne recipe that is also diabetic-friendly, you might want to check out this recipe:

Do you know of any other delicious lasagne recipes? Share them in the comments below so other members of the SDC can try making them too!

Reactions: smyth12
Sponsored
We also bought it ONCE, never again. Then I made the silly decision to purchase their so-called ",family sized " Cottage pie. Absolutely disgraceful. It would no word of a lie, have about 2-3 tablespoons of mince, a few pieces of carrot and the soggiest sloppiest potato on top. My dog wouldn`t even eat it.. All I can say is more fool us if we purchase any of these products again

We also bought it ONCE, never again. Then I made the silly decision to purchase their so-called ",family sized " Cottage pie. Absolutely disgraceful. It would no word of a lie, have about 2-3 tablespoons of mince, a few pieces of carrot and the soggiest sloppiest potato on top. My dog wouldn`t even eat it.. All I can say is more fool us if we purchase any of these products again
I have found a lot of these foods are not right. I brought Mrs Mac Cottage Pie , mine was like the Family size pie you described. Wrote to Mrs Mac's and they said they would look at it. Never heard anything more about.
160709.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Nothing precooked and frozen is ever going to taste as good as freshly home-made .... and the photographers they use to get the photos of the product use all sorts of tricks of the trade to improve the look of the product. They do sell some pies in Woolworth though, only 2 in a box and over 8 dollars per box that are very nice pies...but you couldn't call them that cheap at that price.

I bought Coles Mi Goreng vegetarian meal because it looked so good on the box. It was nothing like the picture - it was drowned in heavy sauce which made it inedible