If you could choose any age to stay in for the rest of your life, which would it be?

• <10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-20

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • 20-30

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • 30-40

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • 40-50

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • 60-70

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • 70 +

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
A

April Bradford

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2022
YOUR SAY SUNDAY: If you could choose any age to stay in for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Happy Sunday!

We're back with another Your Say Sunday, and this week, we want to know:

If you could choose any age to stay in for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Maybe you would revisit your fearless childhood climbing trees, or perhaps you loved coming into your own as an adult in your 20s/30s - you may even love the experience and knowledge you hold now and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Cast your vote and explain your answer in the comments below. We can't wait to hear from you!

I am 63 and l would be happy to remain at the age of around 30 with all the knowledge I have today. The weight would be down, it would be easier to give up smoking and I would be a lot fitter.
Then if you consider younger than that, you would have to take on board maturity levels.

Last edited:
I would say my early teenage years where I was free of problems and dancing the nights away and still had my grandparents around who raised me but then I wouldn't have my beautiful kids and hubby so...

My perfect age was 50 where I had my kids but had freedom and just enjoyed life with no illness at all and We discovered our selves and had the best intimate moments ever

YOUR SAY SUNDAY: If you could choose any age to stay in for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Happy Sunday!

Maybe you would revisit your fearless childhood climbing trees, or perhaps you loved coming into your own as an adult in your 20s/30s - you may even love the experience and knowledge you hold now and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Cast your vote and explain your answer in the comments below. We can't wait to hear from you!
Such a difficult question but I enjoyed being in my 30s however every age offers new experiences and knowledge. So, in retrospect I am happy to be 61 with the possibility of retirement in a few years time. 💖💖💖

Happy Sunday!

Reactions: Jarred Santos
Every age has its good and bad days I am 80 and as I look back on my life I remember the good days and my expectations. Now I think how nice that someone helped me with my groceries is so kind of them, and guess what it’s usually the younger generation who are first to help. I remember a saying Out of little acorns Large Oak trees grow.

I am 70 in October and to be 35 years of age again is my choice. I was EXTREMELY fit healthy supple, very strong and most definitely, it was the best time in my life.

For me that is not too young, not too old .... yes please!

Is there someone I could talk too about this?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

I would like to be in my 20-30s with all the knowledge I know now, simply because it would change my situation I’m in now. I would have a certified profession which would provide me with a purpose in life and keep my body and mind active through all my years of living. There would be no time for boredom.

Happy Sunday!

I would like 50 to 60 as that's when I graduated in my profession and moved up in the organisation I worked. I loved my job and the people I worked with and continued on to do my Master's as an "old" student.

Happy Sunday!

I'm now 62, so 45-55 was the great age for me. The kids had left home, and both my hubby & mum were alive. I had a good job, and my health was manageable. In general, my live, even though I didn't know it at the time was perfect. 2017, and everything started to fall apart.

I am in my 70s and am a product of Nursing when there was no such thing as a "no lift policy' and also owned a milk bar for 4 years, lugging heavy crates of lemonade up stairs so I have spinal stenosis and am unable to walk far and do many of the things I had envisioned doing in my retirement so I would like to be as thin and fit as I was in my mid thirties with today's knowledge

For me , every age had something special . I loved going out to disco’s with my friends in the1960’’s , usually on Saturday nights , some Sundays as well. Having my kids in the 1970’s was very special and emigrating to AU in the 1980’s was a huge experience, after learning the rules of another country . I loved my working life from the 1960’s to 2016 .
I have been active whole my life , like walking long distances , running , swimming , aerobics , any fitness exercise I am passion about.
Now enjoying my retirement , still doing cardio every day , also go to the gym and love the craft group I attend once a week .I also find the time to catch up with friends .
Love baking healthy slices and cooking meals .😀