Your pain relief choices could be doing your body more harm than good!

It’s a startling statistic, but according to reports, an astonishing one in five Australians suffer from chronic pain, and many of these silent sufferers don’t seek professional treatment.

Many Aussies take matters into their own hands and flock to their local chemist or supermarket for over-the-counter pain relief products. But have you ever stopped to consider what these products contain and what they could be doing to your body? Admittedly, it’s something I hadn’t thought too much about until recently.

But the convenience of these off-the-shelf products often comes at a price as there are risks associated with many readily available pain relief solutions.

12. zea0081 copy 2.png
Could Zea Relief help you? Image Credit: Zea Relief*

For instance, many topical creams contain Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). While these creams may promise to combat pain and inflammation, the danger associated with them is all too common—and this risk increases for those aged 65 and over, or who have existing health concerns such as a history of heart attacks and strokes.

To make matters worse, NSAIDs can also bring with them a range of side effects affecting the gastric system, kidneys, heart, liver, and blood.

It's truly distressing to realise many of us unknowingly turn to products that could be doing more harm than good.

Thankfully, natural medicine has gained significant traction* as an alternative, and the latest research supports* the efficacy and safety of natural products for pain relief.

This is where Zea Relief* comes in.

Launched in 2016, Zea is on a mission to provide natural and effective pain relief* and has since created a range of safe, family-friendly products* designed to help people achieve a healthier, more fulfilling life.

Their products have been registered with the Therapeutic Goods Administration and even have the seal of approval from thousands of customers*.

Led by their signature product, Kunzea Pain Relief Cream* (from $22.95), Zea Relief* uses the anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties of Kunzea ambigua*, a native Australian plant, to target pain without the known harmful contraindications associated with NSAIDs.

1. zea0010 copy.png
The Kunzea Pain Relief Cream* is their leading product. Image Credit: Zea Relief*

But what is Kunzea* exactly, and what makes it so unique?

Similar to eucalyptus or tea-tree oil, Kunzea is often described by Tasmanian locals as a 'wonder oil'*.

Kunzea* is a tall shrub that grows up to three metres in height and is native to many of the cooler coastal areas of Australia, such as southern New South Wales, Victoria and, of course, Tasmania.

Known for its small creamy-white, honey-scented flowers, Kunzea flourishes in the pristine wilderness of north-east Tasmania and Bass Strait Islands and often results in people declaring it 'nature's most effective multi-use oil'*.

But even if you don't have a major pain issue, Zea's cream can still offer you relief*. From headaches, muscle aches and backaches, Kunzea Pain Relief Cream* complements most other things you can take for your health, such as a balanced diet and plenty of rest, and its over 11,000 reviews* speak for themselves.

Customer Rosie T. said*: ‘I am the biggest fan of Kunzea cream*. During my time before and after hip replacement, this cream was there to relieve my pain. I have a lot of arthritis so I keep a tube right by my bed to use when needed in the night. This cream is the most effective pain relief I have found! I have recommended it to many people.’

While customer J.C. added*: ‘Playing badminton, my knee was always sore after a big session or a tournament. I have been using the Kunzea pain relief cream* for a couple of months now, this product is amazing and has certainly helped me to reduce the inflammation and the soreness of my knee. I would absolutely recommend this product to all active sportspersons. The application is so easy, smells nice and penetrates quickly without leaving a greasy sensation.’

Zea Relief’s Best Sellers:

Kunzea Pain Relief Cream (from $22.95)*
Best-Selling Natural Relief Pack (was $102.80, now $88)*
  • Collection of four best-selling Zea Relief* products.
Kunzea Pain Relief Cream (Bulk Size) (was $269.90, now $134.95)*
Kunzea Multi-Purpose Muscle Balm (from $22.95)*
  • For relaxing tired muscles, soothing bruises and relieving skin irritations.
Kunzea Roll On Liniment (from $19.95)*
  • Designed for soothing hard-to-reach areas of discomfort throughout the body, such as your neck and back.
According to Hayden Brass, Founder and MD of Zea*, Zea Relief* ‘recognise the urgent need for a pain relief solution that genuinely delivers without compromising on safety or effectiveness. Our innovative cream* is meticulously crafted, tapping into the healing properties of nature to offer a gentle and dependable pain relief experience. We take pride in providing Australians with a natural, family-friendly alternative that addresses pain at its core.'

Key Takeaways

Ultimately, Zea Relief* is committed to providing a holistic approach to pain relief. With millions of Australians suffering in silence from chronic pain, it’s time to embrace a pain-free future.

Members, if you try Zea Relief’s Kunzea Pain Relief Cream*, let us know in the comments. We'd love to hear about your experience!

If you are not sure if this product is right for you, please consult a medical professional and for more information about Zea, click here*.

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-10-17 at 11.33.14 am.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-17 at 11.33.14 am.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sponsored
I use another product for migraine relief to stop taking pain medications. It is supposed to be all natural and works for me. It is made by Perfect Potion and is called "Chill Out" balm. Maybe my imagination but put on pressure points it works well for me.

Miles too expensive I have chronic arthritis but I would not pay such a ridiculous price for a cream.
They must be kidding, how do they justify such a ridiculous price.
They are just trying to rip off vulnerable people
Even at so called half price it is way too pricey. How many pensioners do they think could afford that.
They need to get into the real world or join the unknown denim company in liquidation

I use another product for migraine relief to stop taking pain medications. It is supposed to be all natural and works for me. It is made by Perfect Potion and is called "Chill Out" balm. Maybe my imagination but put on pressure points it works well for me.
How much is this???

Reactions: DLHM

It’s a startling statistic, but according to reports, an astonishing one in five Australians suffer from chronic pain, and many of these silent sufferers don’t seek professional treatment.

Many Aussies take matters into their own hands and flock to their local chemist or supermarket for over-the-counter pain relief products. But have you ever stopped to consider what these products contain and what they could be doing to your body? Admittedly, it’s something I hadn’t thought too much about until recently.

But the convenience of these off-the-shelf products often comes at a price as there are risks associated with many readily available pain relief solutions.

View attachment 32399

For instance, many topical creams contain Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). While these creams may promise to combat pain and inflammation, the danger associated with them is all too common—and this risk increases for those aged 65 and over, or who have existing health concerns such as a history of heart attacks and strokes.

To make matters worse, NSAIDs can also bring with them a range of side effects affecting the gastric system, kidneys, heart, liver, and blood.

It's truly distressing to realise many of us unknowingly turn to products that could be doing more harm than good.

Thankfully, natural medicine has gained significant traction* as an alternative, and the latest research supports* the efficacy and safety of natural products for pain relief.

Launched in 2016, Zea is on a mission to provide natural and effective pain relief* and has since created a range of safe, family-friendly products* designed to help people achieve a healthier, more fulfilling life.

Their products have been registered with the Therapeutic Goods Administration and even have the seal of approval from thousands of customers*.

Led by their signature product, Kunzea Pain Relief Cream* (from $22.95), Zea Relief* uses the anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties of Kunzea ambigua*, a native Australian plant, to target pain without the known harmful contraindications associated with NSAIDs.

View attachment 32397
The Kunzea Pain Relief Cream* is their leading product. Image Credit: Zea Relief*

Similar to eucalyptus or tea-tree oil, Kunzea is often described by Tasmanian locals as a 'wonder oil'*.

Kunzea* is a tall shrub that grows up to three metres in height and is native to many of the cooler coastal areas of Australia, such as southern New South Wales, Victoria and, of course, Tasmania.

Known for its small creamy-white, honey-scented flowers, Kunzea flourishes in the pristine wilderness of north-east Tasmania and Bass Strait Islands and often results in people declaring it 'nature's most effective multi-use oil'*.

But even if you don't have a major pain issue, Zea's cream can still offer you relief*. From headaches, muscle aches and backaches, Kunzea Pain Relief Cream* complements most other things you can take for your health, such as a balanced diet and plenty of rest, and its over 11,000 reviews* speak for themselves.

Customer Rosie T. said*: ‘I am the biggest fan of Kunzea cream*. During my time before and after hip replacement, this cream was there to relieve my pain. I have a lot of arthritis so I keep a tube right by my bed to use when needed in the night. This cream is the most effective pain relief I have found! I have recommended it to many people.’

While customer J.C. added*: ‘Playing badminton, my knee was always sore after a big session or a tournament. I have been using the Kunzea pain relief cream* for a couple of months now, this product is amazing and has certainly helped me to reduce the inflammation and the soreness of my knee. I would absolutely recommend this product to all active sportspersons. The application is so easy, smells nice and penetrates quickly without leaving a greasy sensation.’

• Designed for soothing hard-to-reach areas of discomfort throughout the body, such as your neck and back.
According to Hayden Brass, Founder and MD of Zea*, Zea Relief* ‘recognise the urgent need for a pain relief solution that genuinely delivers without compromising on safety or effectiveness. Our innovative cream* is meticulously crafted, tapping into the healing properties of nature to offer a gentle and dependable pain relief experience. We take pride in providing Australians with a natural, family-friendly alternative that addresses pain at its core.'

Key Takeaways

Ultimately, Zea Relief* is committed to providing a holistic approach to pain relief. With millions of Australians suffering in silence from chronic pain, it’s time to embrace a pain-free future.

Members, if you try Zea Relief’s Kunzea Pain Relief Cream*, let us know in the comments. We'd love to hear about your experience!

If you are not sure if this product is right for you, please consult a medical professional and for more information about Zea, click here*.

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!
Where can I obtain this product. I'm situated in the Sydney suburbs?

View attachment 32399

View attachment 32397

Key Takeaways

I have been using Zea Kunzea cream for over a year now it is fantastic

Reactions: Rhondda@Benji
I have used Kunzea oil for over 23 years now. We discovered it in Tasmania. It was bein sold the as a cure for itchy bites from mosqu etc. I suffer really badly every time I go outside in the summer from insect bites which last for many days and some times weeks. Even Deet doesn’t repel them, however Kunzea oil does. One application stops bites itching for up to 18 hours for me. I make my own cream using a simple aqueous cream from the chemist adding a few drops of oil and mixing it well. I have been supplying my family And friends with it since I dicovered it. It is also known for its amazing antise qualities and kills bacteria and has worked on flesh eating bugs a friend caught when in hospital after a hip replacement. The doctors were at their wits end trying to stop the infection when i offered the kunzea oil to my friends wife. The surgeon was very wary of trying it but after reading the scientific information readily available agreed to try it and he was amazed at its healing power. Within 10 days the wound began to heal and all signs of infection were gone and granulation was taking place. I was a nurse and I trained in aroma therapy. Look up the facts about Kunzea oil and you will be surprised by its many and varied uses.

I have used Kunzea oil for over 23 years now. We discovered it in Tasmania. It was bein sold the as a cure for itchy bites from mosqu etc. I suffer really badly every time I go outside in the summer from insect bites which last for many days and some times weeks. Even Deet doesn’t repel them, however Kunzea oil does. One application stops bites itching for up to 18 hours for me. I make my own cream using a simple aqueous cream from the chemist adding a few drops of oil and mixing it well. I have been supplying my family And friends with it since I dicovered it. It is also known for its amazing antise qualities and kills bacteria and has worked on flesh eating bugs a friend caught when in hospital after a hip replacement. The doctors were at their wits end trying to stop the infection when i offered the kunzea oil to my friends wife. The surgeon was very wary of trying it but after reading the scientific information readily available agreed to try it and he was amazed at its healing power. Within 10 days the wound began to heal and all signs of infection were gone and granulation was taking place. I was a nurse and I trained in aroma therapy. Look up the facts about Kunzea oil and you will be surprised by its many and varied uses.
That is all good and wonderful, but who can afford their ridiculous prices

Since I have managed to obtain the cannabinoid oil for my pain relief I have been able to get rid of my opiates, which is what I needed to do as I know they (opiates) are very addictive. I have never felt as good in a long while. I find that I am paying $95.00 a month for the oil but as I only take it once a day I feel that it is worth it, I sleep better for a start at least 6 hours at a time & if I feel the need another 3 hours can come easily too.

View attachment 32399

View attachment 32397

Key Takeaways

Wow it's a bit rich on price 😳

Since I have managed to obtain the cannabinoid oil for my pain relief I have been able to get rid of my opiates, which is what I needed to do as I know they (opiates) are very addictive. I have never felt as good in a long while. I find that I am paying $95.00 a month for the oil but as I only take it once a day I feel that it is worth it, I sleep better for a start at least 6 hours at a time & if I feel the need another 3 hours can come easily too.
Hello Nana Zorak, I too are now on cannabinoid oil 1.100 I am on .075mm a night however mine costs $150 per month or $275 a bottle.I am in Perth and can only get it from Little green Pharmacy.Where do you get yours as it sounds it could be a lot cheaper. Cheers maxtyson

I must tell my son about this as mozzies really love him. Considering I’m Tasmanian I wonder why I haven’t heard about it.