You won't believe what Gwyneth Paltrow's unique new chocolate range is inspired by!

The Hollywood actress and lifestyle maven Gwyneth Paltrow has a new venture that has caught the attention of many.

She is reportedly considering the development of a new line of chocolates inspired by her infamous and controversial 'This Smells Like My Vagina'-scented candle.

compressed-23273620-12222179-And_there_was_the_75_vagina_themed_candle_for_sale_in_her_online...jpeg
In 2020, the celebrity caused a sensation online by launching a candle called 'This Smells Like My Vagina.' Recent reports suggest she is considering introducing a collection of delectable treats inspired by the same unique scent. Source: GOOP

It seems Ms Paltrow may be applying the same unique concept to the chocolate world in a venture that, let's just say, has us scratching our heads.

Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle brand, Goop, has gained notoriety for offering products like a $219 sex toy.

In 2020, she created quite a stir when she launched the now-famous 'This Smells Like My Vagina' candle. The concoction of geranium, citrusy bergamot, cedar, Damask rose, and ambrette seed was initially designed as a joke, but its popularity skyrocketed and generated global attention.

According to The Sun, Gwyneth has filed documents that could enable her to trademark a chocolate brand titled 'This Tastes Like My Vagina' in the United States, thus allowing it to be sold worldwide on her Goop website.

However, representatives for the brand have denied these reports.

If this bold new venture were to come to fruition, it wouldn't be the first time Gwyneth Paltrow has further capitalised on the original candle's success.

The star went on to release a second similarly provocative candle called 'This Smells Like My Orgasm'. Its blend of tart grapefruit, neroli, ripe cassis berries, gunpowder tea, and Turkish rose absolutes promised a 'sexy, surprising, and wildly addictive' fragrance experience.

Key Takeaways
  • Gwyneth Paltrow is reportedly planning to launch a range of chocolates inspired by her viral vagina-scented candle.
  • The new range of chocolates is said to be called 'This Tastes Like My Vagina,' although representatives for her lifestyle brand have denied this report.
  • Gwyneth first released her 'This Smells Like My Vagina' candle in 2020, and it quickly gained widespread attention.
  • Following the candle's success, the Goop brand released a second candle titled 'This Smells Like My Orgasm.'
Gwyneth founded Goop in 2008 and has never shied away from controversy, with some shocked by the brand's eclectic product offerings—think of a $15,000 24k gold vibrator and something called vaginal jade eggs.

So, while we may not all rush to place an order if these uniquely inspired chocolates do hit the market, it's always interesting to keep up to date with the latest trends and happenings in the world of celebrity and lifestyle.

We invite you to share your thoughts with us—would you try Gwyneth's intriguing chocolate range? Do you appreciate her quirky approach to product development, or are you simply left puzzled by it all?

Sponsored
With a net worth of $210 million she's still trying to make money.

The Hollywood actress and lifestyle maven Gwyneth Paltrow has a new venture that has caught the attention of many.

She is reportedly considering the development of a new line of chocolates inspired by her infamous and controversial 'This Smells Like My Vagina'-scented candle.

View attachment 23459
In 2020, the celebrity caused a sensation online by launching a candle called 'This Smells Like My Vagina.' Recent reports suggest she is considering introducing a collection of delectable treats inspired by the same unique scent. Source: GOOP

It seems Ms Paltrow may be applying the same unique concept to the chocolate world in a venture that, let's just say, has us scratching our heads.

Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle brand, Goop, has gained notoriety for offering products like a $219 sex toy.

In 2020, she created quite a stir when she launched the now-famous 'This Smells Like My Vagina' candle. The concoction of geranium, citrusy bergamot, cedar, Damask rose, and ambrette seed was initially designed as a joke, but its popularity skyrocketed and generated global attention.

According to The Sun, Gwyneth has filed documents that could enable her to trademark a chocolate brand titled 'This Tastes Like My Vagina' in the United States, thus allowing it to be sold worldwide on her Goop website.

If this bold new venture were to come to fruition, it wouldn't be the first time Gwyneth Paltrow has further capitalised on the original candle's success.

The star went on to release a second similarly provocative candle called 'This Smells Like My Orgasm'. Its blend of tart grapefruit, neroli, ripe cassis berries, gunpowder tea, and Turkish rose absolutes promised a 'sexy, surprising, and wildly addictive' fragrance experience.

Key Takeaways

• Gwyneth Paltrow is reportedly planning to launch a range of chocolates inspired by her viral vagina-scented candle.
  • The new range of chocolates is said to be called 'This Tastes Like My Vagina,' although representatives for her lifestyle brand have denied this report.
  • Gwyneth first released her 'This Smells Like My Vagina' candle in 2020, and it quickly gained widespread attention.
  • Following the candle's success, the Goop brand released a second candle titled 'This Smells Like My Orgasm.'
Gwyneth founded Goop in 2008 and has never shied away from controversy, with some shocked by the brand's eclectic product offerings—think of a $15,000 24k gold vibrator and something called vaginal jade eggs.

So, while we may not all rush to place an order if these uniquely inspired chocolates do hit the market, it's always interesting to keep up to date with the latest trends and happenings in the world of celebrity and lifestyle.

We invite you to share your thoughts with us—would you try Gwyneth's intriguing chocolate range? Do you appreciate her quirky approach to product development, or are you simply left puzzled by it all?
Aw! NO THANKS!!!! Never been to her weirdo site and besides having previously had a giggle at the name of that candle, i have no intention of wanting to know what it smells like and I DON"T CARE either!
It is clever marketing for highly over-priced stuff.
So even though i love chocolate i don't need to try these chocolates coz it sounds gross, completely gross!!!
More i won't be looking to buy EVER!

View attachment 23459

Key Takeaways

Adam where's Eve? She gone a swim in the ocean God. Oh Christ he says we'll never get the smell out of the prawns.

• Haha
Reactions: Leeta069

View attachment 23459

Key Takeaways

How grubby.

sigh, I guess some people will be getting their licks in. I want to know why she's so obsessed with sniffing her own genitals

View attachment 23459

Key Takeaways

she must be desperate. after her skiing sojourn i am not a fan. so her vagina can freeze.

Just do the homemade version...Pour melted chocolate on your own and ...VOILA!!