You won't believe this customer note that left a worker red-faced in front of a postman!

Here at the Seniors Discount Club, we often love sharing stories that bring a smile and make our day brighter. Today, we're bringing you a story that will surely make you laugh!

An employee of Grey Lines, an Australian novelty clothing and gift brand, recently found themselves flustered after a cheeky online customer's request made its way onto a shipping label, leading to a hilariously awkward encounter with an Australia Post worker.

The incident began when a sassy customer decided to attach a somewhat risqué note to their online order when they discovered that the company was giving away random gifts, such as the Britney Spears Fantasy perfume gift pack, with purchases of their 'nostalgic party game'.

1686025429174.png
A customer's mischievous message left an employee feeling flustered. Source: Greylinesau/Instagram

In their note, the customer explained their claim to the free Britney Spears perfume, stating, ‘I named one of my fake t**s after Britz (the other one's named Christina, obvs), so for this reason, I think I really deserve to win the Fantasy gift pack. Thank you for listening to my speech’.

The Grey Lines staff found the customer's message not only amusing, but also 'iconic' enough to warrant the free perfume gift. However, what they didn't realise was that the off-colour comment would be automatically displayed on the package's shipping label in large print for all to see, including the unsuspecting Australia Post worker tasked with collecting the parcel.

‘The delivery driver read it and said “the less I know, the better,”’ the embarrassed employee explained in a video posted on the company's social media page. They added: ‘Just another day at Grey Lines, to be honest.’

The video quickly gained attention, amassing over 20,000 views and sparking laughter from those who came across the post, including the very customer who penned the original note.

‘Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera finally getting the recognition they deserve! Thanks, guys,’ she said in a comment. 'I hope I'm home when my postie delivers it… I'll make sure I've got the gals out in full force!’

You can view the video here:

Key Takeaways
  • A worker at Aussie novelty clothing brand Grey Lines had an awkward exchange with an Australia Post driver who spotted a cheeky note on a customer's package.
  • The customer added a risqué message about their fake breasts to their order, which was printed in large writing on the shipping label.
  • The amusing incident was shared on social media, garnering more than 20,000 views and many laughing-face emojis from fans.
  • The woman who wrote the note commented on the post, expressing her excitement when the package is delivered.
This story serves as a fun reminder that while technology has undoubtedly streamlined many aspects of our lives (including online shopping), it can also lead to some unpredictable and comical situations. But isn't that what makes life interesting? At the end of the day, we're all human, and sharing a laugh every now and then makes our days much more enjoyable.

So, members, find those small moments of levity in your day-to-day, and perhaps even share them with us! We'd love to hear your stories, no matter how wacky they may be.

After all, laughter is the best medicine, and we can all use a healthy dose of humour in our lives. Cheers to more priceless encounters, both online and offline!

Sponsored