You won't believe the reaction one woman got when she refused to provide her guest with toilet paper

Toilet paper is one of those essentials you'd think would be an absolute must-have in any home. We can't think of a single household that could go without a roll of toilet paper.

But, believe it or not, one woman has managed to go without toilet paper – and she's also denying guests access to the same convenience too.

Allie – an American TikToker who goes by the handle @lovegood_allie – is doing her best to lead a holistic lifestyle by ditching toilet paper and claiming she has saved thousands in the process.

In a re-enactment video, Allie shares how her family reacts when visiting her home. In it, she can be seen responding to an incredulous guest who asked her where her toilet paper is. Allie replies with: ‘I don’t have toilet paper, I have a bidet.’

allie1.jpg
Allie refuses to buy toilet paper. Credit: lovegood_allie/TikTok

The guest, who was taken aback, responds with ‘what the ffff? you really don’t have toilet paper?’

Allie explains the financial and environmental benefits of using a bidet before showing how to use it.

‘Yeah, no, toilet paper doesn’t get you clean,’ she said. In some countries (mostly South East Asia, South Asia and Middle Eastern countries), bidets are more widely used, instead of, or together with, toilet paper to cleanse themselves after doing their business.

‘But I can show you the bidet,’ she adds.

‘So, sit down like normal…and this button controls “on” and the pressure of the water that’s going to come out,’ she stated as she showed her bidet’s control.

allie3.jpg
A lot of people slammed her for not buying toilet paper for her guests. Credit: lovegood_allie/TikTok

She also reminded her ‘guest’ not to turn the dial all the way up because they will get ‘blasted’. Now more baffled than before, the guest calls Allie ‘weird’ and proceeds to ask for a ‘napkin’, 'tissue’ or ‘a paper towel’.

However, Allie said she doesn’t have those either. Finally, the guest caves and tries the ‘stupid bidet’.

Her video, which has been viewed over 680,000 times, left many TikTok users unimpressed.

‘I would still keep toilet paper around at least for guests,’ one wrote.

Another agreed and said she should give her guests a ‘heads-up’ or at least keep some toilet paper for when guests come over. ‘Being caught off guard by that isn’t nice,’ they added.

‘But after it blasts water all over me, I’m going to need to dry,’ one commented.

allie2.jpg
Allie said she lets her guests use a towel for drying instead of toilet paper. Credit: lovegood_allie/TikTok

‘And what do you offer the guests after the bidet – air dry?’ One quipped.

One stated that the only reason they haven’t bought a bidet is that they wanted to be dry when they were done being on the toilet. To which Allie responded: ‘A washable cloth does much better, it’s eco-friendly and cancer-causing chemical free.’

You can watch Allie’s re-enactment video below:

Contrary to what Allie claimed in her video, there is no evidence associating the use of fragrant products like perfume, toilet paper, and baby wipes with an increased risk of cancer in humans. Although some of these products have been shown to cause cancer in lab animals.

In Australia, fragrance ingredients are regulated by the National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme. The regulations state that fragrant products sold in the country must contain ‘fragrance’ or ‘perfume’ on the product label.
Key Takeaways

• A woman who has ditched toilet paper in favour of a bidet has been sharing how her family and guests react.
  • In a re-enactment video, she showed how her guests would get puzzled by her decision, but most would eventually cave and agree to try the bidet after being caught off-guard.
  • Many viewers of the TikTok video were unimpressed with Allie’s practice of not having any backup products for guests, like napkins, tissues, or paper towels.
  • Allie suggested using a washable cloth as an alternative, which she said was eco-friendly and cancer-causing chemical-free.
What are your thoughts on Allie’s toilet-free lifestyle? Share them with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
Toilet paper is one of those essentials you'd think would be an absolute must-have in any home. We can't think of a single household that could go without a roll of toilet paper.

But, believe it or not, one woman has managed to go without toilet paper – and she's also denying guests access to the same convenience too.

Allie – an American TikToker who goes by the handle @lovegood_allie – is doing her best to lead a holistic lifestyle by ditching toilet paper and claiming she has saved thousands in the process.

In a re-enactment video, Allie shares how her family reacts when visiting her home. In it, she can be seen responding to an incredulous guest who asked her where her toilet paper is. Allie replies with: ‘I don’t have toilet paper, I have a bidet.’

View attachment 11979

The guest, who was taken aback, responds with ‘what the ffff? you really don’t have toilet paper?’

Allie explains the financial and environmental benefits of using a bidet before showing how to use it.

‘Yeah, no, toilet paper doesn’t get you clean,’ she said. In some countries (mostly South East Asia, South Asia and Middle Eastern countries), bidets are more widely used, instead of, or together with, toilet paper to cleanse themselves after doing their business.

‘So, sit down like normal…and this button controls “on” and the pressure of the water that’s going to come out,’ she stated as she showed her bidet’s control.

View attachment 11981
A lot of people slammed her for not buying toilet paper for her guests. Credit: lovegood_allie/TikTok

She also reminded her ‘guest’ not to turn the dial all the way up because they will get ‘blasted’. Now more baffled than before, the guest calls Allie ‘weird’ and proceeds to ask for a ‘napkin’, 'tissue’ or ‘a paper towel’.

However, Allie said she doesn’t have those either. Finally, the guest caves and tries the ‘stupid bidet’.

Her video, which has been viewed over 680,000 times, left many TikTok users unimpressed.

Another agreed and said she should give her guests a ‘heads-up’ or at least keep some toilet paper for when guests come over. ‘Being caught off guard by that isn’t nice,’ they added.

‘But after it blasts water all over me, I’m going to need to dry,’ one commented.

View attachment 11980
Allie said she lets her guests use a towel for drying instead of toilet paper. Credit: lovegood_allie/TikTok

One stated that the only reason they haven’t bought a bidet is that they wanted to be dry when they were done being on the toilet. To which Allie responded: ‘A washable cloth does much better, it’s eco-friendly and cancer-causing chemical free.’

Contrary to what Allie claimed in her video, there is no evidence associating the use of fragrant products like perfume, toilet paper, and baby wipes with an increased risk of cancer in humans. Although some of these products have been shown to cause cancer in lab animals.

In Australia, fragrance ingredients are regulated by the National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme. The regulations state that fragrant products sold in the country must contain ‘fragrance’ or ‘perfume’ on the product label.
Key Takeaways

• A woman who has ditched toilet paper in favour of a bidet has been sharing how her family and guests react.
  • In a re-enactment video, she showed how her guests would get puzzled by her decision, but most would eventually cave and agree to try the bidet after being caught off-guard.
  • Many viewers of the TikTok video were unimpressed with Allie’s practice of not having any backup products for guests, like napkins, tissues, or paper towels.
  • Allie suggested using a washable cloth as an alternative, which she said was eco-friendly and cancer-causing chemical-free.
What are your thoughts on Allie’s toilet-free lifestyle? Share them with us in the comments below!

If it was me and I was visiting, I would leave and not bother returning. Environmental benefits be buggered.

View attachment 11979

View attachment 11981

View attachment 11980

Key Takeaways

Bidet, Biddet, be Buggered.

There is no one correct answer. The grossest answer would be to smear your faeces on the walls and see what she says. I remember when a do-gooder Aussie volunteered to go to Calcutta to help clean the public toilets where the excrement had built up on the walls to a depth of 10cm. Back to reality and why there is not one correct answer. Young people, say under 25, still have a very strong anal/rectal sphincter which nips it off very effectively. Unless of course they are into anal sex. As we age or have operations such as a prostatectomy, the anal/rectal sphincter weakens and help is needed to clean that part of the world. A bidet can only do so much and augmentation with paper is usually needed.

View attachment 11979

View attachment 11981

View attachment 11980

Key Takeaways

I would never stay anywhere this woman is living. But also I would make sure here stupid cloth thing has plenty of poo on it for her to clean off when Im gone.

Yes, I know am acting petty, and honestly I don't care.

• Love
Reactions: Jennie and debjane

View attachment 11979

View attachment 11981

View attachment 11980

Key Takeaways

Finding out she doesn't wipe down there would be a real turn off. She would be wasting her time and mine if by chance she ever entertained the idea sharing sheets with me. Yuck.

Reactions: Jennie and debjane

View attachment 11979

View attachment 11981

View attachment 11980

Key Takeaways

Batty!

It is noice to have those waves of warm water wash over your nether regions and probably is more hygienic but I still wouldn't be satisfied that it was all clear down there for a pull up. I have to admit it do like to finish off with paper to be sure to be sure. Travel hint for anyone visiting Egypt....take your own roll of TP with you! Paying one pound for two sheets just doesn't cut the mustard ohhh and that was back in 2012 the price has probably gone riiiiight up now.

Reactions: Jennie and terri
My family think I'm weird, but my advice to them is "take it home with you". Meaning wait till you are home to do your heavy business. ;) ;) Unless you are staying somewhere. And I'm not sure about using a bidet.

Reactions: Jennie
I was quite fascinated, when visiting Egypt recently, to learn about their no-toilet-paper toilets policy. To implement this you use toilet paper to clean yourself, but instead of flushing it you drop the used paper in a lined rubbish bin beside the loo. Omigod I though but none of the public toilets smelt bad., There was always an attendant present but I don't know how they dealt with the bin's contents...

View attachment 11979

View attachment 11981

View attachment 11980

Key Takeaways

that's gross! yuk