You won't believe how much baby Archie takes after his mum, Meghan!

Archie Harrison, the first child of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, was born in England and spent his first few months there. But despite his parents' status as high-profile royals and celebrities, little is known about the young prince.

Only recently have we been given the opportunity to get to know the royal better.

Thanks to the recent Netflix documentary, Harry & Meghan, we were given new glimpses into the Sussex private family life and never-before-seen photos and adorable footage of their family.

And in one of the initial episodes, footage revealed that little Archie takes after his mum.

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 8.12.19 AM.png
The Netflix documentary series about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reveals parts of their lives that the world has never seen before. Credit: YouTube/Netflix.

In the footage, which was taken at the couple's home in Montecito, California, Prince Harry can be seen trying to attract his son's attention to a hummingbird, which he is attempting to photograph.

But Archie, who is just three years old and already has his father's red hair, is more interested in telling his father that he has dirty feet and that it's all his mother's fault because he's been spending time with her.

While most people initially saw the magic and enchantment of the adorable footage, eagle-eyed users on Twitter also spotted something 'subtle' about it.

And that is… Archie's American accent!

Not only is the little boy considered a 'royal prince' in the United Kingdom, but he also sounds more like his home country — the United States.

Although Archie is also a British citizen and has spent his early life in the United Kingdom, he has been living in California since 2020, which could mean all sorts of things for his accent.

'We won't get a chance to be this close to hummingbirds ever again,' Harry tries to draw his son's attention to the hovering hummingbird.

'Why?' Archie asks before saying: 'I've got a dirty foot, mama because I was with you!'

'You've got a dirty foot, sweetheart,' Meghan responds.

In other parts of the initial episodes, we get to witness images of Archie's family celebrating his first birthday as well as footage of him experiencing snow for the very first time.

The documentary also includes several new photos of their daughter Lilibet, including one of Prince Harry kissing her on the nose! How cute.

Credit: Netflix.

In another clip, Harry and Meghan discuss the media attention given to their 'mixed race' relationship in the United Kingdom and how it has inspired them to become such vocal supporters of social and racial equality.

Harry says: 'My son, my daughter, my children are mixed race, and I'm really proud of that.'

'When my kids grow up and look back on this moment and turn to me, they'll ask, 'What did you do at this moment?' I want to be able to give them an answer,' he shared.
Key Takeaways

• Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's son Archie was born in England and spent his first several months there.
  • However, he has spent more of his young life in America and has developed an American-sounding accent.
Harry & Meghan was released on December 8 and is available for streaming on Netflix.

What are your thoughts, members? Are you looking forward to watching the documentary series? Or have you watched the first few episodes already? Let us know what you think about it in the comments!

Sponsored
Archie Harrison, the first child of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, was born in England and spent his first few months there. But despite his parents' status as high-profile royals and celebrities, little is known about the young prince.

Only recently have we been given the opportunity to get to know the royal better.

Thanks to the recent Netflix documentary, Harry & Meghan, we were given new glimpses into the Sussex private family life and never-before-seen photos and adorable footage of their family.

And in one of the initial episodes, footage revealed that little Archie takes after his mum.

View attachment 10296
The Netflix documentary series about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reveals parts of their lives that the world has never seen before. Credit: YouTube/Netflix.

In the footage, which was taken at the couple's home in Montecito, California, Prince Harry can be seen trying to attract his son's attention to a hummingbird, which he is attempting to photograph.

But Archie, who is just three years old and already has his father's red hair, is more interested in telling his father that he has dirty feet and that it's all his mother's fault because he's been spending time with her.

While most people initially saw the magic and enchantment of the adorable footage, eagle-eyed users on Twitter also spotted something 'subtle' about it.

Not only is the little boy considered a 'royal prince' in the United Kingdom, but he also sounds more like his home country — the United States.

Although Archie is also a British citizen and has spent his early life in the United Kingdom, he has been living in California since 2020, which could mean all sorts of things for his accent.

'We won't get a chance to be this close to hummingbirds ever again,' Harry tries to draw his son's attention to the hovering hummingbird.

'Why?' Archie asks before saying: 'I've got a dirty foot, mama because I was with you!'

In other parts of the initial episodes, we get to witness images of Archie's family celebrating his first birthday as well as footage of him experiencing snow for the very first time.

The documentary also includes several new photos of their daughter Lilibet, including one of Prince Harry kissing her on the nose! How cute.

In another clip, Harry and Meghan discuss the media attention given to their 'mixed race' relationship in the United Kingdom and how it has inspired them to become such vocal supporters of social and racial equality.

Harry says: 'My son, my daughter, my children are mixed race, and I'm really proud of that.'

'When my kids grow up and look back on this moment and turn to me, they'll ask, 'What did you do at this moment?' I want to be able to give them an answer,' he shared.
Key Takeaways

• Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's son Archie was born in England and spent his first several months there.
  • However, he has spent more of his young life in America and has developed an American-sounding accent.
Harry & Meghan was released on December 8 and is available for streaming on Netflix.

What are your thoughts, members? Are you looking forward to watching the documentary series? Or have you watched the first few episodes already? Let us know what you think about it in the comments!

They are nothing special, My kids are biracial and all of them are in their Forties and haven't experienced any problems. I suppose that is a good thing as it shows they are keeping or haven't een caught, The first time my parents met my wife she couldn't have been made more welome.

View attachment 10296

Key Takeaways

I feel disappointed that you would include this article on your website. After the vile comments he made in his book and pretty much every time he opens his mouth and the constant lies they both tell - that are proven to be lies over and over again I do not want to see anything about them. The way they treated his family from when his grandfather became ill to when his grandmother the Queen passed away is despicable.

No it is NOT Prince Archie, remember the Parents gave all that up when they couldn't be bothered working for their upkeep, and left it all behind for PRIVACY ???????. All it proves is the son is self absorbed like his loud mouthed mother.
Wow, don’t hold back. He is 3 yrs old for goodness sake, give him a chance. No, he isn’t a prince, again the media are saying what they like, don’t worry about the tru facts.they are the main issue.

Reactions: terri

View attachment 10296

Key Takeaways

He's such a beautiful little boy. Healthy and happy, living in a loving environment.
Harry should be proud he's stood up for his family. A good father, husband and humanitarian. Right now he and Meghan are quietly getting on with their lives working for their many charities.
While the UK press, are losing their minds- fabricating bs stories regurgitating old stories + again reeling out the fake "Royal Experts " with ludicrous lies --
in the real world, H&M are living happy lives. Going for hikes, picking oranges with their kids and going for walks with their dogs.
-"I dream to be a Mom with wee ones running around my house”— Meghan, 2014

View attachment 10296

Key Takeaways

View attachment 10296

Key Takeaways

Yes I have watched the Netflix doco and it's fascinating + an eye opener. They do not say anything negative at all re the RF . Just a justification anger at the toxic dangerous BM × Murdoch's gutter journalist
Prince Harry’s actions are that of a heroic young man standing up against not only his biological family, but the news media, his country and the institutions that gives his family power.