You WON’T believe what this woman used to repair scratches on her boyfriend’s car

One of the golden rules of borrowing anything is returning it without a scratch.

‘Without a scratch’ in most cases is figurative, and it only means for you to take care of any item entrusted to you.

But in some cases, it can take on a literal meaning. For example, cars.

If someone borrows your car and returns it with even the most minute scrape on its surface, you’d be making a mental note to never let that person borrow it again, right?

One woman was probably well aware of that fact, which was why she had to get creative.

Introducing Georgette Pollock, who scratched the rim of one of the wheels of her boyfriend’s car when she drove too close to a kerb. Yikes!

Taking to TikTok to share her solution, fairly large scratches can be seen on the rim.

didkFZ3k4uX31emj4PAvEdIg-0cbCmdENwcSpsQMwEgALBDC483q0cDY9IhjiQfuXeCB3gM6IaH8-vnrs9Dm0cF_1DBCWYgc_2gfSZiXGIojTE756SHVuwwy69UDTMv-1oY8tJzsCGwtrpUQtgKrh3-5o2mIoBIYQU7RbVCmx7g1W0cmHalO2PwMkIl73w

Georgette scratched her boyfriend’s wheel on a kerb. Credit: TikTok/@georgettepollock

In her video, she began: ‘If you borrowed your boyfriend’s car and drove it into a f*****g kerb, this video is for you.’

The captions also read ‘(Point of view): You kerbed your boyfriend’s wheels’ and ‘I reckon he might dump me.’

Not stressed there, are you Georgette?

To start her restoration hack, she first advised viewers to wipe the surface of the rim.

‘You do not want dirt underneath your paint,’ she said.

‘And when I say paint, I mean $3.50 nail polisher.’

Yes, you read that right! Georgette is using her nail polish to ‘fix’ the scratches she made on the wheel of her boyfriend’s car.

She then whipped out the tiny bottle of the nail polisher and worked on painstakingly brushing each scratch.

‘It’s really important that you take your time because remember, your relationship is on the line here,’ Georgette said.

After covering all the scratches with nail polish, she then wiped the whole rim clean so her boyfriend wouldn’t notice.

‘This is key to not lose the boyfriend,’ she said.

oSGQPwBgXqBbNmxA-OUtp4BqIE8kL-rWc3XkcyeXX6rPoEuFob6z8ULVm4nI-rQ-Mfj6WgIpCerPtQ92Hi_JEVyjVyiuvnLO1WbaC0o5l2FxSGSbmrjDn3kxQHlSlvVSEEo4mMIcKT9YyCr2g57hOLq7YYLe8m9WHfmFYqKZsPIBgZl3WW0fFovgcYuVAw

Georgette said to take time applying the nail polish with even brush strokes. Credit: TikTok/@georgettepollock

Once the first coat of nail polish dried, she then repeated the whole process until the scratches were no more.

While looking at her finished repair job, she said: ‘Voila! Beautiful, clean wheel — and you get to keep your boyfriend, so thank me later.’

The wheel looked spotless by the time she was done, but some users were not impressed and said Georgette’s boyfriend would have seen the nail polish immediately.

Key Takeaways

• A woman has shared the simple $3.50 trick she used to cover up scratches on her boyfriend's car wheel after she accidentally hit a kerb.
  • The woman's video has been viewed more than 2.5 million times, with some suggesting that the car looks 'good as new'.
  • However, many car enthusiasts have claimed that they would be able to spot the marks instantly.
One user wrote: ‘If he’s a real car lover he will notice straight away, because I know I would.’

‘My wife did it to her car and I noticed it within 5 minutes. There’s no hiding that from a car guy,’ another said.

Others didn’t spare the chance to crack jokes.

One asked in jest: ‘Why are people saying he will notice? Does he go on his knees every morning and stare at his wheels?’

9-AVygD8LRHhrX6ayjtCatIXsBAd-j519Klt9r-ordu99maF5YMvEjy_YkkQYLPMQEH-21If1hKUIk8BwP6TPn0CM5gayGaxjZkuh0tHw0rD10SXf6j53of-L87KLxB3oVbzVZMlA5AydKrgu3F1IlvS1V28GdT3_S8vgDuQtqggWilb9SEk9kl-9VCPaw

Georgette’s repair job left the wheel looking unscratched. Credit:TikTok/@georgettepollock

‘What if I drove (the car) into a tree?’ another added.

Well, that’s one video from Georgette to look out for!

If you’re wondering how to get scratches off your car without using nail polish, you’re in luck! Check out this article on two household items you won’t believe can help you have your car looking sparkly and new.

So, have you ever tried using nail polish or other household items to take care of car scratches? How did it go?

Share your stories and comments below!

Source: TikTok/@georgettepollock

Sponsored
One of the golden rules of borrowing anything is returning it without a scratch.

‘Without a scratch’ in most cases is figurative, and it only means for you to take care of any item entrusted to you.

If someone borrows your car and returns it with even the most minute scrape on its surface, you’d be making a mental note to never let that person borrow it again, right?

One woman was probably well aware of that fact, which was why she had to get creative.

Introducing Georgette Pollock, who scratched the rim of one of the wheels of her boyfriend’s car when she drove too close to a kerb. Yikes!

Taking to TikTok to share her solution, fairly large scratches can be seen on the rim.

didkFZ3k4uX31emj4PAvEdIg-0cbCmdENwcSpsQMwEgALBDC483q0cDY9IhjiQfuXeCB3gM6IaH8-vnrs9Dm0cF_1DBCWYgc_2gfSZiXGIojTE756SHVuwwy69UDTMv-1oY8tJzsCGwtrpUQtgKrh3-5o2mIoBIYQU7RbVCmx7g1W0cmHalO2PwMkIl73w

Georgette scratched her boyfriend’s wheel on a kerb. Credit: TikTok/@georgettepollock

In her video, she began: ‘If you borrowed your boyfriend’s car and drove it into a f*****g kerb, this video is for you.’

The captions also read ‘(Point of view): You kerbed your boyfriend’s wheels’ and ‘I reckon he might dump me.’

To start her restoration hack, she first advised viewers to wipe the surface of the rim.

Yes, you read that right! Georgette is using her nail polish to ‘fix’ the scratches she made on the wheel of her boyfriend’s car.

She then whipped out the tiny bottle of the nail polisher and worked on painstakingly brushing each scratch.

‘It’s really important that you take your time because remember, your relationship is on the line here,’ Georgette said.

After covering all the scratches with nail polish, she then wiped the whole rim clean so her boyfriend wouldn’t notice.

oSGQPwBgXqBbNmxA-OUtp4BqIE8kL-rWc3XkcyeXX6rPoEuFob6z8ULVm4nI-rQ-Mfj6WgIpCerPtQ92Hi_JEVyjVyiuvnLO1WbaC0o5l2FxSGSbmrjDn3kxQHlSlvVSEEo4mMIcKT9YyCr2g57hOLq7YYLe8m9WHfmFYqKZsPIBgZl3WW0fFovgcYuVAw

Georgette said to take time applying the nail polish with even brush strokes. Credit: TikTok/@georgettepollock

Once the first coat of nail polish dried, she then repeated the whole process until the scratches were no more.

While looking at her finished repair job, she said: ‘Voila! Beautiful, clean wheel — and you get to keep your boyfriend, so thank me later.’

The wheel looked spotless by the time she was done, but some users were not impressed and said Georgette’s boyfriend would have seen the nail polish immediately.

Key Takeaways

• A woman has shared the simple $3.50 trick she used to cover up scratches on her boyfriend's car wheel after she accidentally hit a kerb.
  • The woman's video has been viewed more than 2.5 million times, with some suggesting that the car looks 'good as new'.
  • However, many car enthusiasts have claimed that they would be able to spot the marks instantly.
One user wrote: ‘If he’s a real car lover he will notice straight away, because I know I would.’

‘My wife did it to her car and I noticed it within 5 minutes. There’s no hiding that from a car guy,’ another said.

One asked in jest: ‘Why are people saying he will notice? Does he go on his knees every morning and stare at his wheels?’

9-AVygD8LRHhrX6ayjtCatIXsBAd-j519Klt9r-ordu99maF5YMvEjy_YkkQYLPMQEH-21If1hKUIk8BwP6TPn0CM5gayGaxjZkuh0tHw0rD10SXf6j53of-L87KLxB3oVbzVZMlA5AydKrgu3F1IlvS1V28GdT3_S8vgDuQtqggWilb9SEk9kl-9VCPaw

Georgette’s repair job left the wheel looking unscratched. Credit:TikTok/@georgettepollock

If you’re wondering how to get scratches off your car without using nail polish, you’re in luck! Check out this article on two household items you won’t believe can help you have your car looking sparkly and new.

So, have you ever tried using nail polish or other household items to take care of car scratches? How did it go?

How long will that last? She should have owned up straight away because when he finds out she doctored it up with nail polish the relationship will still be on the line

Key Takeaways

The scratches don’t look like the car has hit the kerb.

Honesty in a relationship is the only way to go
I am HIFI buff early in our relationship my now wife was vaccuming and broke a switch off my amplifier
told me straight away and I just said don't worry I'll get a new switch. There are far more important things in your life than possessions

Sorry, but who is she kidding!
He will find out next car wash he does.
I'm sure she will lie to him when he asks her about it.

Reactions: relljube