You won’t believe what flight attendants are up to on your flights: ‘My revenge was served ice cold’

Ah, the joys of air travel. As passengers, we often recline in our seats, letting our thoughts drift, placing our comfort and safety in the capable hands of the cabin crew.

The quiet dedication of flight attendants is something we’ve come to rely on. Yet, like every professional facade, there are stories left untold.

But now, with the rise of anonymous online sharing, a few brave flight attendants have decided to pull back the curtain to reveal what else happens mid-air.

On a specific social media post about flight attendant confessions, cabin crew members opened up about their experiences in the sky.

One notable story came from a flight attendant who had an encounter with a U.S. Government official.

In response to the alleged incident, they shared: ‘There was this US Senator from my home state…Before I was an FA (flight attendant), I waited tables and he was a customer. He talked down to me, was rude, and left a lousy tip.

‘He was on one of my all-nighters and every time I went in the aisle, I bumped the back of his seat and woke him up. Like all night long. My revenge was served ice cold.’

travel-2569522_1280.jpg
Flight attendants spilled surprising in-flight actions, shocking regular flyers. Image source: Pixabay

One user admitted they don’t always adjust the temperature according to a passenger’s request. They commented: ‘When [passengers] ask me to turn up the temperature because they’re cold, I say “sure thing” and then I only do it if I’m cold too. Sometimes they even thank me later even though nothing changed.’

Another revealed their way of dealing with passengers who extend their feet into the aisle, stating: ‘I purposefully kick passenger’s feet when they stick them out in the aisle.’

Yet another flight attendant recounted an unexpected slip-up that, to their surprise, pleased the passengers.

They wrote: ‘I gave decaf [decaffeinated] coffee to an entire plane once because I forgot we were out of regular until after I had already taken orders, and I just didn't feel like going back out to tell everyone what we had.’

‘Almost everybody thanked me for the coffee as they left and told me how much better they felt.’

stewardess-6724287_1280.jpg
A flight attendant confessed they sometimes left cups on the floor. Image source: Pixabay

Another person also spilled a surprising secret that could make passengers think twice about enjoying a cup of tea during their next flight.

They mentioned: ‘When I’m doing service, and I see that the water is brown and the galley FA (responsible for tasks related to galley or kitchen) didn’t rinse the coffee pot properly, I just put the tea bag in myself.’

Using the same tactic towards rude and disrespectful passengers, a fifth wrote: ‘Sometimes cups fall on the floor. Sometimes I forget to throw them out. Sometimes awful [passengers] probably get those cups.’

After the string of confessions, a participant in the thread playfully commented: ‘Nice try, management!’

In the ongoing series of confessions from flight attendants, another cabin crew member has exposed the pitfalls of relying on aeroplane-provided toilet paper.

Cierra Mistt, employed by one airline, regularly shares travel insights gathered from her nearly three years in the industry, including some eye-opening hygiene facts.

In fact, earlier this year, she highlighted common pre-flight mistakes from a flight attendant's perspective.

20231025_092002_0000.png
Cierra Mistt suggested using paper towels, not toilet paper, on planes. Image source: TikTok/@that_one_ramp_agent

In one of her videos, Mistt confessed that the toilet paper in aeroplane bathrooms is typically of poor quality, prone to tearing and dissolving upon use.

‘When you go to the bathroom on a plane, don't use toilet paper,’ she advised. ‘Instead, use the paper towels. It's higher quality, and it won't rip or dissolve like the toilet paper will.’
Key Takeaways

• Flight attendants revealed some of the surprising things they do onboard aeroplanes, including small acts of revenge on rude passengers.
  • Their confessions range from not always adjusting the temperature at a passenger’s request, deliberately bumping seats of rude patrons, to unintentionally serving an entire plane decaffeinated coffee.
  • One attendant confessed to using a brown, unrinsed coffee pot when brewing tea.
Members, how do these confessions sit with you? Do you think the flight attendants’ actions are fair, especially if they're a response to impolite passengers? Share your thoughts below!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shane/# and janj
Sponsored
".......placing our comfort and........." In cattle class where the back of the seat in front of you crushes your knees and there is a constant struggle to use the arm-rests? Being more than 6ft tall any cabin crew who chooses to kick my feet s they may stick out into the aisle to try to get a bit of comfort will simply get tripped up next time .

Hope that the toilets don't get blocked by people using hand towels.....that's generally regarded as a no no by plumbers.....there aren't excessive numbers of toilets on any plane so passengers don't want that sort of inconvenience, especially on a long flight. 😱😣😷😉

• Haha
Reactions: Shane/#
Ah, the joys of air travel. As passengers, we often recline in our seats, letting our thoughts drift, placing our comfort and safety in the capable hands of the cabin crew.

The quiet dedication of flight attendants is something we’ve come to rely on. Yet, like every professional facade, there are stories left untold.

But now, with the rise of anonymous online sharing, a few brave flight attendants have decided to pull back the curtain to reveal what else happens mid-air.

On a specific social media post about flight attendant confessions, cabin crew members opened up about their experiences in the sky.

One notable story came from a flight attendant who had an encounter with a U.S. Government official.

In response to the alleged incident, they shared: ‘There was this US Senator from my home state…Before I was an FA (flight attendant), I waited tables and he was a customer. He talked down to me, was rude, and left a lousy tip.

‘He was on one of my all-nighters and every time I went in the aisle, I bumped the back of his seat and woke him up. Like all night long. My revenge was served ice cold.’

View attachment 32993
Flight attendants spilled surprising in-flight actions, shocking regular flyers. Image source: Pixabay

One user admitted they don’t always adjust the temperature according to a passenger’s request. They commented: ‘When [passengers] ask me to turn up the temperature because they’re cold, I say “sure thing” and then I only do it if I’m cold too. Sometimes they even thank me later even though nothing changed.’

Another revealed their way of dealing with passengers who extend their feet into the aisle, stating: ‘I purposefully kick passenger’s feet when they stick them out in the aisle.’

Yet another flight attendant recounted an unexpected slip-up that, to their surprise, pleased the passengers.

They wrote: ‘I gave decaf [decaffeinated] coffee to an entire plane once because I forgot we were out of regular until after I had already taken orders, and I just didn't feel like going back out to tell everyone what we had.’

‘Almost everybody thanked me for the coffee as they left and told me how much better they felt.’

View attachment 32992
A flight attendant confessed they sometimes left cups on the floor. Image source: Pixabay

Another person also spilled a surprising secret that could make passengers think twice about enjoying a cup of tea during their next flight.

They mentioned: ‘When I’m doing service, and I see that the water is brown and the galley FA (responsible for tasks related to galley or kitchen) didn’t rinse the coffee pot properly, I just put the tea bag in myself.’

Using the same tactic towards rude and disrespectful passengers, a fifth wrote: ‘Sometimes cups fall on the floor. Sometimes I forget to throw them out. Sometimes awful [passengers] probably get those cups.’

After the string of confessions, a participant in the thread playfully commented: ‘Nice try, management!’

In the ongoing series of confessions from flight attendants, another cabin crew member has exposed the pitfalls of relying on aeroplane-provided toilet paper.

Cierra Mistt, employed by one airline, regularly shares travel insights gathered from her nearly three years in the industry, including some eye-opening hygiene facts.

In fact, earlier this year, she highlighted common pre-flight mistakes from a flight attendant's perspective.

View attachment 32991
Cierra Mistt suggested using paper towels, not toilet paper, on planes. Image source: TikTok/@that_one_ramp_agent

In one of her videos, Mistt confessed that the toilet paper in aeroplane bathrooms is typically of poor quality, prone to tearing and dissolving upon use.

‘When you go to the bathroom on a plane, don't use toilet paper,’ she advised. ‘Instead, use the paper towels. It's higher quality, and it won't rip or dissolve like the toilet paper will.’
Key Takeaways

• Flight attendants revealed some of the surprising things they do onboard aeroplanes, including small acts of revenge on rude passengers.
  • Their confessions range from not always adjusting the temperature at a passenger’s request, deliberately bumping seats of rude patrons, to unintentionally serving an entire plane decaffeinated coffee.
  • One attendant confessed to using a brown, unrinsed coffee pot when brewing tea.
Members, how do these confessions sit with you? Do you think the flight attendants’ actions are fair, especially if they're a response to impolite passengers? Share your thoughts below!
Dissolving dunny paper so how much 💩gets on your hands 🤔hmmmm good to know that the hand towel is good quality arse wipe then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣