You can score KitchenAid cookware at Coles—here’s how!

As the leaves start to turn and the chill of the autumn air sets in, it's time to think about warming up the kitchen with hearty home-cooked meals. What better way to prepare for the season of soups, stews, and casseroles than with a brand-new set of ovenware?

Coles is making this cosy dream a reality for its customers with the return of a sensational promotion.

Starting next Wednesday (April 3), Coles patrons can start collecting KitchenAid Ovenware credits simply by doing their regular shopping.

For every $20 spent in a single transaction and by scanning their Flybuys card, customers will earn credits towards this premium cookware collection.

These pieces are designed for both cooking and serving directly to the table, adding a touch of elegance to any meal.

The six-piece collection includes the fan-favourite nestable bakers, which come in small, medium, and large sizes.

kitchenaid.PNG
Take your homemade meals up a notch with KitchenAid’s six-piece set. Image Credit: KitchenAid

Save up points and snag these items for free:

20 credits: Utensil Rest or Marinating Dish

76 credits: Large Baker

100 credits: Cast Iron Grill Pan

160 credits: 30m Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish

This promo is a win-win situation: get your weekly shopping done and earn credits towards exquisite cookware.

However, these credits come with a time limit, so redeem your points by July 23 this year, or while stocks last.

Coles Chief Customer Officer Amanda McVay expressed excitement about the partnership with KitchenAid.

‘We know our customers will be cooking more at home through the cooler months and we're delighted to team up with an iconic brand like KitchenAid to reward them with stylish new ovenware to help them create hearty and delicious meals,’ she said.

With Coles having already distributed an impressive 31 million kitchen items to Australians at no cost, this promotion continues a generous tradition that started a few years ago.

Want to get your hands on these coveted items ASAP? McVay shared a tip for shoppers on how to earn more points.

‘To help customers get their hands on the range faster, we're offering bonus credits from 13 household brands including Continental, Finish, Colgate, Primo, Up & Go and over 170 Coles Finest products.’

So set your alarms on April 3 for this exciting deal. Whether you're a seasoned chef or just finding your way around the kitchen, this is a great opportunity to upgrade your cookware collection.

Who knows? With these new kitchen tools, you might discover a newfound passion for cooking or rekindle an old one.
Key Takeaways

• Coles has reintroduced a promotion offering free KitchenAid cookware to customers who earn enough credits by shopping and using their Flybuys card.
  • The KitchenAid cookware set includes six pieces made from stoneware and cast iron.
  • Customers can accumulate 'bonus' credits on selected household brands and Coles Finest products to claim their free ovenware more quickly.
  • The promotion ends on July 23, with items available from 20 credits for smaller pieces, up to 160 credits for a Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish.
Do you have the same KitchenAid cookware at home? What are your favourite dishes to cook during the cooler months? Share your stories in the comments below!

Sponsored
We still have 6 and shopping is around $300 aweek
That's only 15 points collected. 15 points cost you $300 so you are eventually getting NOTHING for FREE aa you are paying to collect points. I spent $154 today and gained 11 points [that is of course with some bonus points]. So by the time I can get an item will have to spend 5 or 6 hundred dollars to get the lowest ''FREE'' article. Coles are NOT going to give you anything FREE.

That's only 15 points collected. 15 points cost you $300 so you are eventually getting NOTHING for FREE aa you are paying to collect points. I spent $154 today and gained 11 points [that is of course with some bonus points]. So by the time I can get an item will have to spend 5 or 6 hundred dollars to get the lowest ''FREE'' article. Coles are NOT going to give you anything FREE.
But if you are doing your normal shop then scanning your card you are getting points which you are not paying for

My shopping was $330 this week . I now have a total of $600 flybuy dollars just for scanning my card. If I didn't have a card then I would have brought the same ammount of groceries but wouldn't have the $600 sitting in my flybuys account

Reactions: JustPat
No big deal really. If I don't spend enough to warrant the 30cm casserole dish, then so be it. Likewise for other customers. At present, I have $420 of flybuys that I can spend at participating stores. I usually keep it for something that is needed.

Reactions: Suzanne rose
No big deal really. If I don't spend enough to warrant the 30cm casserole dish, then so be it. Likewise for other customers. At present, I have $420 of flybuys that I can spend at participating stores. I usually keep it for something that is needed.
I now have a total of 12000 FFP. I have just used all my FF points in October last year and then earlier this month [March] for a return trip to Sydney and a return trip to Melbourne with Virgin Australia so by scanning my FF card each time I shop I am aiming at something worthwhile whilst still getting points towards some cookware. Yes I am spending money but at the end of the day my FFP's are worth something.
Nothing is free. The airfare most probably a lot cheaper just paying cash for it but why not collect points when shopping. NOTHING IS FREE.

I now have a total of 12000 FFP. I have just used all my FF points in October last year and then earlier this month [March] for a return trip to Sydney and a return trip to Melbourne with Virgin Australia so by scanning my FF card each time I shop I am aiming at something worthwhile whilst still getting points towards some cookware. Yes I am spending money but at the end of the day my FFP's are worth something.
Nothing is free. The airfare most probably a lot cheaper just paying cash for it but why not collect points when shopping. NOTHING IS FREE.
But you got those points for free! Yes you shopped ect but you would have shopped anyway , so the points were given to you, they didn't charge for the actual points they were just a bonus for the amount you spent.
Yes you wouldn't have gotten them if you didn't spend but wouldn't you have spent the same anyway ?

What is a FF card ?

Reactions: Penny4
But you got those points for free! Yes you shopped ect but you would have shopped anyway , so the points were given to you, they didn't charge for the actual points they were just a bonus for the amount you spent.
Yes you wouldn't have gotten them if you didn't spend but wouldn't you have spent the same anyway ?

What is a FF card ?
I think oldsalt means it's Flybuys, but the wrong abbreviation. Also, has $60 worth of flybuys that can be spent. We are spending our $ at varying participating flybuy stores, with adding flybuys points for the privilege. It is free as a reward bonus for shopping.

Reactions: Suzanne rose
I think you're pointing out that nothing is free because we have spent our $ at the shops.
It is free as a bonus reward for shopping at participating flybuys stores. You have $60 worth of flybuys points to spend how you please.

I think you're pointing out that nothing is free because we have spent our $ at the shops.
It is free as a bonus reward for shopping at participating flybuys stores. You have $60 worth of flybuys points to spend how you please.
I really don't think they understand that the points are actually free 🤔

Reactions: Penny4
Nothing about this offer is free. If it is like all other variants, you get one point for every $20 you spend. So effectively a 10 point item will cost $200 worth of shopping.

Nothing about this offer is free. If it is like all other variants, you get one point for every $20 you spend. So effectively a 10 point item will cost $200 worth of shopping.
Yep ... if too expensive for customers they won't buy any items.